I got it because of a tree Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Has been very stormy here this weekend, trees down and roofs off everywhere. Local food truck got cot called out yesterday for the first time in ages, spent most of the day and night hanging around an assembly area waiting for something worse to happen, but it never did :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Complaint: Product downloads from DAZ were slower than molasses at the North Pole this afternoon and evening. :down:
    Non-Complaint: Discovered that when downloads through DIM are interrupted, instead of starting all over, when downloads are restarted they resume where they left off!! Thanks DAZ for this latest DIM update change!! It was sorely needed, especially for those of us that are limited in our monthly bandwidth allowance. :cheese:

edited December 1969

Site seems to be working pretty good now :)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Complaint: Product downloads from DAZ were slower than molasses at the North Pole this afternoon and evening. :down:
    Non-Complaint: Discovered that when downloads through DIM are interrupted, instead of starting all over, when downloads are restarted they resume where they left off!! Thanks DAZ for this latest DIM update change!! It was sorely needed, especially for those of us that are limited in our monthly bandwidth allowance. :cheese:

Does anybody remember a protocol named ZModem? It was fast, and it could resume an interrupted download from where it left off. That was in 1992. Funny to see someone excited about that in 2013. Progress? Sometimes I wonder. :smirk:

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    tjohn said:

Does anybody remember a protocol named ZModem? It was fast, and it could resume an interrupted download from where it left off. That was in 1992. Funny to see someone excited about that in 2013. Progress? Sometimes I wonder. :smirk:

Dana
    Progress is relative to each improvement to each program and application individually. If a change makes it perform better, that is progress by my definition. I'll take it where I can get it. :)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    M F M said:
    Skiriki said:
    M F M said:
    Hey Ski - have you noticed the 60% off ALL dragons sale going on atm? "today" only >_<</p>

http://www.daz3d.com/creatures/dragons

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

No! Seriously!?

*click click*

I got my PlatClub coupie to spend! And it is my birthday on Sunday! Dragons!

Happy birthday presents! \(^_^)/

... I notice there's also a 60% on Phoenix1966's store... and I've recently been receiving "Welcome back" promos from anotheR MarketPlace... so I wonder if that means she's pulling out of here also (`.`)...

Yay HBD Skiriki :) :) :)

Happy birthday Ski !! :cheese:

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited August 2013

...now that it's Sunday here, happy "so many" trips around the central stellar mass Skiriki.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

Hee hee hee!

Temple? Check.
    Sword? Yep, 2 of 'em.
    Vicky? Yep, just not *quite* naked.

Test render...! :bug:

*edit* Opened a Red Stripe.. time to relax and render! :coolsmile:

...crikey that's a big filleting knife.
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Thank you, everyone! In an hour and half I can say that I have TRULY made it. :lol:

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Thank you, everyone! In an hour and half I can say that I have TRULY made it. :lol:

Did you make IT?

How about Now?

Now? Okay, Happy Birthday To my Very first Onion maker EVER!! GRIN! Still got it and still gonna use it.
    edited December 1969

I promise I will make an Onion Deluxe Edition just for you, Jaderail! :lol:

edited August 2013

Ski makes onions???

EDIT: Aaaahhhhhhh, hang on. A quick search of Ski's ShareCG reminded me that this is a metaphor. Oh you two!! LMAO

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited August 2013

Non Complaint: Soooo incredibly tempted to buy Axel M5 and Ryuu M5 Cos Ive bought nothing but females the last 2 months.

Complaint: The AU dollar is dramatically decreasing in value...

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

Yay Birthday Happy Birthday

balloonns.png
    284 x 159 - 84K
    edited December 1969

Iz reasonably suggestive of English Terraces like on that old TV program with the Rovers Pub, whatever is called? Do they have slate roofs? All brick? Chimneys? *clueless*

TCE.jpg
    1037 x 475 - 44K
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Ski makes onions???

EDIT: Aaaahhhhhhh, hang on. A quick search of Ski's ShareCG reminded me that this is a metaphor. Oh you two!! LMAO

No it isn't!

edited December 1969

Thats good to know LMAO.

Nice work Ski! This will be a useful prop, I'm building up a foodstuffs collection :)

edited December 1969

Wind blew clouds away and now there is a nice big moon to sit under :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Spyro said:
    Ski makes onions???

No it isn't!Get'em Ski. Necro your Thread in FreePoz, that'll teach the whipper snapper!

edited December 1969

IN the notes it is a "two-up two-down terrace", which is weird cos there is a gambling game called two-up here. But I guess they are two rooms upstairs and two down....

2up.png
    620 x 479 - 26K
    edited December 1969

Oh, Spyro. Read the Stupid and find out what the Powers that be REALLY did to me.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    IN the notes it is a "two-up two-down terrace", which is weird cos there is a gambling game called two-up here. But I guess they are two rooms upstairs and two down....
    Hmm.. you keep making awesome sets I'm gonna start begging for some when my Comic book work starts again.
    edited August 2013

NIce of you to say. thank you :) This one's spoken for, but the speaking was quite vague, have to get a Quebeck Lima Foxtrot :lol:

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Happy Birthday, Skiriki!

funny_birthday_card_little_horse-p137371226879641841b2icl_700.jpg
    756 x 756 - 67K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2013

ps1borg said:
    Iz reasonably suggestive of English Terraces like on that old TV program with the Rovers Pub, whatever is called? Do they have slate roofs? All brick? Chimneys? *clueless*

like this

or this

Coronation-Street-house-in-study-on-energy-use.jpg
    364 x 248 - 24K
    beckham_1380885c.jpg
    460 x 288 - 26K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Oh, Spyro. Read the Stupid and find out what the Powers that be REALLY did to me.

The story is rather spread out with off topic posts. So what happened despite the odds, is that you ordered a new computer which was sent via air mail, and that very flight crashed? :gulp: that is insane.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Nice work there Borg , looks fantastic !

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Wow, Ps1, excellent modelling and stylistically very close to Cho's reference pic. :)
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

"...Gloom, despair, and agony on me
    Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
    If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
    Gloom, despair, and agony on me..."

Hope everything resolves into something good, Jade. :)
    You're about due some good luck, pronto.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2013

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

Wow, Ps1, excellent modelling and stylistically very close to Cho's reference pic. :)

The first one, we actually bought a house just like that (minus all the satellite dishes, when I first got married (number 1 husband)

We bought it in almost original condition, the only refurb done to it was to add Gas and electricity, Front bedroom has the two windows, was the biggest room in the house. No bathroom and out back Toilet. Sash windows. They were old Victorian working men's houses.

We paid £2,600 for it. Same house nowadays sells for £170,000. (refurbished of course)

The more yellow brick is used more often in South England, the red brick more in the North of England

Post edited by Chohole on
This discussion has been closed.