I got it because of a tree Complaint Thread

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

I have a talking couch. Mine says "Lay down and take a nap...you know you want to." :)

Mine says "Lie down," because it had a really tough English teacher.

:lol:

Dana

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

woes headachie.. sleepy early t'nite.

Ugh, feel better soonest! :down:

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Great - I can't find my organs! (cry cry)

Or the Daz CM can't.. I'm going to check the ZIP file and see where they ended up.

How can I make a floating guts monster if I don't have any guts? :blank:

Have you checked inside your torso? That's where I keep most of my organs.
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Or the Daz CM can't.. I'm going to check the ZIP file and see where they ended up.

Have you checked inside your torso? That's where I keep most of my organs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turns out they're actually called "guts" and not "internal organs", now I find 'em in the CM.

I now have floating guts with harpy legs! Just need arms and a head! :coolsmile:

edited August 2013

WIP - Floating Guts Monster!! :bug: :ahhh: :gulp:

Needs work. :lol: *edit* removed

Post edited by Woolyloach on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Wind seems to have gone somewhere else now, leaving cloudy grey sky and occasional bright sun to enjoy :)

edited December 1969

WIP - Floating Guts Monster!! :bug: :ahhh: :gulp:

Needs work. :lol:

Hehe wearing heart on shoulder :lol:

edited August 2013

Round 2. Now starting to look like something from my dreams. Which should give you some idea of what kind of dreams I have. :ahhh:

*edit* removed

Post edited by Woolyloach on
    edited August 2013

chohole said:
    ps1borg said:
    Spyro said:
    ps1borg said:
    Thanks for the photos and comments, had another go along those lines (yesterday's model is out the door already) and these more subdivided newies are ready for texturing - but I'm ready for eats and drinks and recreating :lol:

Looking good Borg! Everything's really taking shape. I also wish to ask... Is this to be the exterior set of your "creepy man" render? The one where he presumably breaks into that house at night.

Nah, I made yesterdays version for someone, this is hires for fun but haz tired nao *kerplop*

This is really coming along well. One little point again, the chimneys are on the adjoining walls of the house, so are back to back for each house, if you see what I mean, is why terrace houses are always reversed, one this way, one that way, so they only have to build one chimney stack. In a 2 up 3 down terrace there would be 4 chimneys, 2 for each house.

The end house on each terrace is always one where the Joining wall is at the end, so the outsid of the chimney stack actually shows on the outside of the house as well as inside.

Thanks for the help, think I see what you mean, going to have to look at some pictures :) Also find some brick-red red bricks :lol:

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Round 2. Now starting to look like something from my dreams. Which should give you some idea of what kind of dreams I have. :ahhh:

hey looking good :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

"Real" lighting helped. The guts are as-is, they're in dire need of better materials. I have to see how many parts there are, I'd love to do a unique material for every separate part, but they were on sale, so.. who knows. :-S

For an hours worth of work, I'm kind of pleased. Thanks! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    chohole said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ....morning all.

PS1, Looking really good. Wish someone did a modular set of those as I have a lot of scenes which take place in the UK. Maybe Stefan or Jack might do a set (hope hope).

Still wanting a nice large English Country Manor . Using P3DA's Blenworth for now (which is a lovely set) but in the story the Grande Manor is a bit more on the eccentric side (like many of the 19th century ones), a lot more in the style of Waddington Manor. Would be really nice if Jack did one similar to the Dream Home project.

Also looking for a something that would work for a large private townhouse.like those found in the Belgravia or Kensington Gardens districts.

http://www.daz3d.com/townhouse

http://www.daz3d.com/the-raccolet-house

...almost forgot about Ness' Townhouse. When I first saw this, at the time I was looking for NYC brownstones (which Stonemason finally gave us). On the wishlist for now.

The Raccolet House did catch my eye but looks more appropriate for being more on the outskirts or countryside.

In the story the Grande Country Manor is rather large and very eccentric similar in the style of Waddington Manor or Kinnetlles Castle (below).

I'll share the Terrace with you, cant find the right brick look right now tho. Whoa country manor looks complicated :lol:

edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    playing with the shader mixer again, experimenting with the Edge Blend brick among other things.

real nice soft look :)

edited December 1969

organ loss must be painful ? :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Mostly just pestiferous!!! :coolmad: I want to make a floating organ monster and I have no floating organs!!! WTF!!! Being a Feathered Serpent, I get very.. hissy.. :red: :red: :red:

but all is good now, if I can get her eyes to glow. The eyes MUST GLOW!!! :vampire:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

"Real" lighting helped. The guts are as-is, they're in dire need of better materials. I have to see how many parts there are, I'd love to do a unique material for every separate part, but they were on sale, so.. who knows. :-S

For an hours worth of work, I'm kind of pleased. Thanks! :coolsmile:

Should be a "unhealthy" material that came with that product? Check and see. :vampire:
    http://www.daz3d.com/fast-grab-3d-models/v4-internal-organs

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Mostly just pestiferous!!! :coolmad: I want to make a floating organ monster and I have no floating organs!!! WTF!!! Being a Feathered Serpent, I get very.. hissy.. :red: :red: :red:

but all is good now, if I can get her eyes to glow. The eyes MUST GLOW!!! :vampire:

I think you bought the Ultrueviolet Glowing Shaders? That should work.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ... On another front, MD3 was released today. Looks like the end of the line for me as the upgrade price for current Personal Licence holders is the same as the full price for MD2 (199$). They also have done away with the Small Business Licence and gone the way of Adobe by promoting a subscription plan...

I haven't read it closely, but I thought there was a 50% off deal for existing license holders? ... I had a quick look last night and I seem to have a "50%" coupon in my account... I'm still undecided about whether to support them and upgrade, or not. *speculating* Are they going to be pumping out a major "Update" every year (like e-on with Vue)... or is the development going to die down to bugfixes and patches (ie the major version number won't change for another couple of years... a bit like DS ;-) ). If the latter, then it would definitely be cheaper to get the "persistent" license (I'm also pretty nervous about 'subscription' based licensing... especially for a tool that is essentially for "play")... (>_<).</div>
    ...as usual I got nothing even though I've been a licence holder (personal version) since almost day one. All I get is a link to the archive download page which has a link to ver 3.1.1.7 (or something like that). Not about to blindly click on it and find a 199$ charge on my bank account.

Maybe the deal is only for those who had the Small Business Licence since they discontinued that category. However at 1,500$ that is a lot even for the most well established content creators.

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    tjohn said:
    WIP.
    Haven't modeled anything in years. This is Wings3D for modelling (I just can't get anything going in Hexagon) and uvmapper for texture.
    Render in DS4.6 3Delight.
    Need to make a lid and crank next.
    I'm making it more or less as a display for people and critters to pop out of.

I'm almost afraid to see what will pop out of that!

Dana
    ...same here.

edited August 2013

Home, sipping a nice St. Pauli Girl and nibbling a fishwich. :coolsmile:

Guts all installed, now to decide what to do with 'e,... :-S

Need to make a floating guts monster! PERFECT! :vampire:

..off to see what I can do.. :smirk:

...The Floating Guts Monster vs. The Flying Spaghetti Monster Think of the epic box office indigestion that will cause.
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    chohole said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ....morning all.

PS1, Looking really good. Wish someone did a modular set of those as I have a lot of scenes which take place in the UK. Maybe Stefan or Jack might do a set (hope hope).

Still wanting a nice large English Country Manor . Using P3DA's Blenworth for now (which is a lovely set) but in the story the Grande Manor is a bit more on the eccentric side (like many of the 19th century ones), a lot more in the style of Waddington Manor. Would be really nice if Jack did one similar to the Dream Home project.

Also looking for a something that would work for a large private townhouse.like those found in the Belgravia or Kensington Gardens districts.

...almost forgot about Ness' Townhouse. When I first saw this, at the time I was looking for NYC brownstones (which Stonemason finally gave us). On the wishlist for now.

The Raccolet House did catch my eye but looks more appropriate for being more on the outskirts or countryside.

In the story the Grande Country Manor is rather large and very eccentric similar in the style of Waddington Manor or Kinnetlles Castle (below).

I'll share the Terrace with you, cant find the right brick look right now tho. Whoa country manor looks complicated :lol:
    ...would this help?

http://www.daz3d.com/urban-environment-shaders-for-daz-studio

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

...tell me about it, hard to lead the congregation in a half city block long church with only a small upright piano.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    chohole said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ....morning all.

...would this help?

Yes probably. Can package the model up - separate house, chimney, base, endwall and fence. - is UV'd - and send you a download link after I go for a swim if you want. Do you want UV guides as well or you can tile what you have or...? :)

tt.png
    694 x 634 - 68K
    edited December 1969

...The No Guts No Glory Complaint Thread. (someone had to say it)
    ...The Organ Has Been Drinking, Not Me Complaint Thread.
    ...The Cook 'Till You Drop Complaint Thread.
    ...The Why Do I Need A College Degree To Be An Office Schlep Complaint Thread?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    chohole said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ....morning all.

...would this help?

Yes probably. Can package the model up - separate house, chimney, base, endwall and fence. - is UV'd - and send you a download link after I go for a swim if you want. Do you want UV guides as well or you can tile what you have or...? :)
    ...UV guides would be good for the other surfaces like doors windows and frames. The Urban shaders (which I'd need for the brickwork and concrete surfaces) are already tileable.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The..
    A Mod has stolen it yet again Complaint Thread
    Bacon flavored waxing Moon Pies Complaint Thread
    UPS Dropped my new PC from 10 thousand feet Complaint Thread
    Cooked the Skimp Wear Armor in Bacon Fat Complaint Thread
    Hurry up and catch it before its gone Complaint Thread
    Moon Pies? There were Moon Pies? Complaint Thread
    The Complaint Thread, now with more Guts and Bacon flavored Treats
    It's almost a live Chat Group now Complaint Thread
    Fifteen pages as I poured a cup of coffee Complaint Thread
    If it's NOT in other threads it's in here Complaint Thread

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Whoa, y'all have been wordy thingies while I was sleeping! The end is near! The end is near!

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    chohole said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ....morning all.

...would this help?

...UV guides would be good for the other surfaces like doors windows and frames. The Urban shaders (which I'd need for the brickwork and concrete surfaces) are already tileable.

PM'd you the URL :)

• edited August 2013

%#*#@!!! Flash Sales!!!

Had exactly what I needed for a project but like all other flash sales it happened on precisely the wrong day and at precisely the wrong time, ending just before I could take advantage of it!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

But that really is the least of my complaints today, after a day full of troubles, because my 103 year old grandmother passed away earlier today. ...I will miss her.

Been spending time with family this evening after I found out.

Not a great day!

Sorry. Its been one of those days and I just needed to vent a little. Sigh...

Post edited by 7th Stone Productions on
    edited August 2013

...just picked up Merlin's The Church Bundle in the Interiors sale. Perfect for those English Countryside scenes.

Well getting sleepy. Joints and bones been aching all day. Really dreading winter this year if I'm already feeling this way when it's dry and 80°+ outside.

The thread will have to roll over without me.

The I'm too Tired To Stay Up To Rename The Thread Complaint Thread.
    The Achy Breaky Bones And Joints Complaint Thread.
    The Now Leela Want's Glowing Flutterbys Complaint Thread.
    The Dare To Drive Stupid Complaint Thread.
    The True Blue Moon Complaint Thread.

Nitey Nite all.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
This discussion has been closed.