I got it because of a tree Complaint Thread

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Non Complaint: Soooo incredibly tempted to buy Axel M5 and Ryuu M5 Cos Ive bought nothing but females the last 2 months.

Complaint: The AU dollar is dramatically decreasing in value...

Dammit, looked up their product threads and discovered they use M4 uv! This is why I didn't buy them at release. Such a shame.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    ps1borg said:
    Iz reasonably suggestive of English Terraces like on that old TV program with the Rovers Pub, whatever is called? Do they have slate roofs? All brick? Chimneys? *clueless*

like this

or this

Thanks very much for that - wow pointy top brick fences and pairs of chimneys and love those faded green and blue windows - the houses march up the hill like a mob of bulls, puttin' their shoulders in :lol:

Oh PS Coronation Street, was on tip of tongue :lol:

Coronation-Street-house-in-study-on-energy-use.jpg
    364 x 248 - 21K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    chohole said:
    ps1borg said:
    Iz reasonably suggestive of English Terraces like on that old TV program with the Rovers Pub, whatever is called? Do they have slate roofs? All brick? Chimneys? *clueless*

like this

or this

Thanks very much for that - wow pointy top brick fences and pairs of chimneys and love those faded green and blue windows - the houses march up the hill like a mob of bulls, puttin' their shoulders in :lol:

Even more so when you see the Terraces up here These are older, mid 19th century and Stone, but mostly rendered over now and painted in white or pale pastel. We have a small front "garden" but as you can see the one opposite open straight onto the street.

View_from_front.jpg
    600 x 800 - 271K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

Happy Birthday Skiriki!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,349
    edited December 1969

Have a Happy Birthday Skiriki!

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    ps1borg said:
    chohole said:
    ps1borg said:

like this

or this

Even more so when you see the Terraces up here These are older, mid 19th century and Stone, but mostly rendered over now and painted in white or pale pastel. We have a small front "garden" but as you can see the one opposite open straight onto the street.

Man I could not live that close to my neighbors. They'd drive me nuts, or maybe the other way around too.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    Happy Birthday to you!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2013

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

happy_birthaday.gif
    225 x 229 - 12K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Happy Birthday Skiriki!!!!!!!!! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

May you feast on pie and sandwiches! :coolsmile:

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Thank yoooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!

The soup and pie were a smashing success!

Sooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Has been very stormy here this weekend, trees down and roofs off everywhere. Local food truck got cot called out yesterday for the first time in ages, spent most of the day and night hanging around an assembly area waiting for something worse to happen, but it never did :)

Antarctic winds?

scary stuff.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    ps1borg said:

like this

or this

likes bay windows :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Excellent! Here,, have some more cake!!!

skiriki_cake.jpg
    640 x 512 - 293K
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Happy Birthday :exclaim:

Cheers

what kind of renders do yoo want for your birthday?

edited December 1969

My youngest birthday was July 23rd but we were out of town for 2 weeks and we are just getting around to doing his party today.

edited December 1969

Woah, chorizo egg and cheese breakfast taco - dang it's HHOOTTT!!!!! :bug: :ahhh:

Sure tasty, though - the pork chorizo cooked up with almost no greae, just enough to cook the egg.. plop into a nice homestyle (read: thick) tortilla w/ cheese and it's tasty food ready to nom!

Perfect food to eat while I do laundry and render. :blank:

I won't need lunch since I got started so late, so dinner will be mesquite smoked sausages and spinach! :coolsmile:

I need to get air fresheners and Febreeze next week, the place smells like a restaurant kitchen (lol)!

edited December 1969

sigh, it's been an all-nighter of fail. epically. omg, it's 12 in the pm.

pm = post mortification?

edited August 2013

So you stayed up all night and half the day misty? Tbh I have done that many times lol, but nightshift life after several years really screws up the 'norm' sleep pattern.

Believe it or not, there is actually a point where your so incredibly tired that you no longer feel tired anymore. It's extremely hard to stay awake long enough to reach that point. But certain circumstances had me reach that point in the past.

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    So you stayed up all night and half the day misty? Tbh I have done that many times lol, but nightshift life after several years really screws up the 'norm' sleep pattern.

Believe it or not, there is actually a point where your so incredibly tired that you no longer feel tired anymore. It's extremely hard to stay awake long enough to reach that point. But certain circumstances had me reach that point in the past.

Had that happen a few times, mostly when I was younger and working in start-ups.. I couldn't hack that now, too old.. I'd just pass out. :-S

edited August 2013

Lol yeah, the first time I reached that very sleepy point, I slept for just under 24 hours solid, woke up thought it was Friday avo, and got told it was Saturday morning.

Allot was going in at the time, it wasn't something I was trying to do for the sake of it.

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

i'm so totally wired on coffee. still awake, but not really functional. i don't work tomorrow, so iz all good.

edited December 1969

Laundry done. Dishes done. Everything is clean but me, and that's next!!! :ahhh:

Then it's kick back, beer, and render.. last nights render was still running this morning and didn't look 7 hours of render better, so I killed it and am trying a new IDL/skydome combo. It should finish in an hour or so, hopefully! :coolsmile:

I wonder if there's any football today? :blank:It'd be pre-season...

edited December 1969

Almost full moon but not, with this wicked cloud formation that has parallel line gaps continuously to the horizon. It's an awesome night sky :smirk:

edited December 1969

Whew! I must be on a mad cleaning spree - I cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the bathroom, shaved, tooka shower, and brushed my 4 teef! :P

Now relaxing with a St. Pauli Girl, ZZ Top, and watching a very s l o w render. :black:

Pixel.. after pixel.. after pixel... snzzzz... :roll:

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

....morning all.

PS1, Looking really good. Wish someone did a modular set of those as I have a lot of scenes which take place in the UK. Maybe Stefan or Jack might do a set (hope hope).

Still wanting a nice large English Country Manor . Using P3DA's Blenworth for now (which is a lovely set) but in the story the Grande Manor is a bit more on the eccentric side (like many of the 19th century ones), a lot more in the style of Waddington Manor. Would be really nice if Jack did one similar to the Dream Home project.

Also looking for a something that would work for a large private townhouse.like those found in the Belgravia or Kensington Gardens districts.

edited December 1969

Experimenting with skydomes. IDL + skydome + hair = 2 day render, to heck with that.

This is occlusion and took less than 1/2 hour to render and looks as good.

angry_vicky_003.jpg
    640 x 512 - 237K
    edited December 1969

Complaint: I had to pay $150 to renew my security licence. It's understandable why, and isn't much from the weeks income, but I complain about the simple fact that I MUST pay money to keep my job yearly, its a crappy feeling.

Though that said, hopefully I'll be working back in retail soon and wont have to renew my sec licence again. It was a good run with the patrol group, and I will never find a boss so great as the one I have, he's now in semi retirement and I'm basically just carrying out his last big contract. And as I've had the feeling for few years now, security just never was me, I'm too kind and gentle I think lol

edited December 1969

Experimenting with skydomes. IDL + skydome + hair = 2 day render, to heck with that.

This is occlusion and took less than 1/2 hour to render and looks as good.

Sweet render Wooly! It's amazing how different methods so greatly affect the final render time. Good job!

edited December 1969

IDL renders can take FOREVER to render. I use them for promos in Posers and they are always about 12hr minimum.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Happy Birthday Skiriki!

Dana

This discussion has been closed.