I got it because of a tree Complaint Thread

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    I posted this in the Stupid Thread. I'm posting it here, too.
    Because I can. :P

Give Stupid A Chance
    (Apologies to John Lennon)

Ev'rybody's talkin' 'bout
    Vouchers, Grouchers, Slouchers, Ouchers, Coupons, Croutons
    This-on, that-on, on and on and on...
    I'm only saying give Stupid a chance

(C'mon)
    Studio, Rudeo, Lewdio and Beautio,
    T-O-S, D-O-S, S-O-S, that's all, I guess; well, more or less...

(Let me tell you now)
    Genesis, Menaces, Platinum, D-I-M, Rendering,
    Lingering, prices sting, really doesn't mean a thing...

Woolyloach, Kyoto Kid, chohole,
    Kulay Wolf, Jaderail, wendy♥catz,
    Rareth, ps1borg, DanaTA, Misty Whisky
    And ev'rybody else...

...loverly. [applause emote]
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

BAWWWWW! Complaint!

My kitty-sitting gig ends today. :( :( :(

I was having so much fun!

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    BAWWWWW! Complaint!

Kitteh I was looking after got cat flu and almost died, weeks of sleepless nights and humungous vet bills later was glad to hand a real healthy looking Lazarus back :lol:

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    BAWWWWW! Complaint!

sounds like someone needs to buy a kitten :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:
    BAWWWWW! Complaint!

Kitteh I was looking after got cat flu and almost died, weeks of sleepless nights and humungous vet bills later was glad to hand a real healthy looking Lazarus back :lol:
    ...with a name like that, he ought to have 18 lives.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:
    BAWWWWW! Complaint!

He's a tough kittey-cat :)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:
    BAWWWWW! Complaint!

He's a tough kittey-cat :)

Yes was a tough lil kitteh as it turned out but was real traumatic at the time :lol:

edited August 2013

...ooopsie, posted in the wrong thread.

...been trying to troubleshoot this stupid Smiley issue and it definitely is linked to the login script. Viewed the page details and when I'm logged out all the Smiley elements show in the list but logged in and *poof* they're gone.

Also brought this up on the FF forums as well.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Yeah I bet it was! My cat had stopped eating for almost 4 days, barely moved around and stayed inside the whole time (he's never been much of an inside cat). He struggled hold even water down, I was very much sad at the time, but fortunately vet medicine is very effective. From memory it was possibly something bad he had ingested. There was a boom in rodent populations at the time, so likely poison or a bad rodent he caught.

But it makes you realize how attached the owners are to their pets. They really are part of the family :)

edited December 1969

Yes, dead kitteh would've been the worst kind of faux pas :lol:

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...ooopsie, posted in the wrong thread.

...been trying to troubleshoot this stupid Smiley issue and it definitely is linked to the login script. Viewed the page details and when I'm logged out all the Smiley elements show in the list but logged in and *poof* they're gone.

Also brought this up on the FF forums as well.

too many re-directs maybe?

edited August 2013

...still wouldn't explain why others using FF can see them but I can't. I also have the redirect prompt turned off.

Not due to any of my add-ons either or I wouldn't be able to see them when I'm logged out so it has to be on Daz's/Magento's/CloudFlare's end.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Pet on another planet

MarsCuriosity2_01_001.jpg
    1640 x 1000 - 126K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2013

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...still wouldn't explain why others using FF can see them but I can't. I also have the redirect prompt turned off.

Not due to any of my add-ons either or I wouldn't be able to see them when I'm logged out so it has to be on Daz's/Magento's/CloudFlare's end.

Try completely clearing out cache and cookies Do a complete removal of cookies and then start again. One corrupted cookie can cause all sorts of problems.

delete_cookies_mouse.jpg
    500 x 538 - 77K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Random fun-with-specular drop (DS3)...

test005c.png
    1000 x 2000 - 942K
    edited August 2013

You know someone is very very intoxicated when they spend a minute and a half navigating a flight of stairs when there's a gently sloped ramp beside it.

Non complaint: Dixie Drumstix are an awesome night shift snack. So yum, so crunchable, precious. (I'd post a pic of golum eating a box of Dixie Drumstix, but I don't have one)

Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited August 2013

Spyro said:
    You know someone is very very intoxicated when they spend a minute and a half navigating a flight of stairs when there's a gently sloped ramp beside it.

Non complaint: Dixie Drumstix are an awesome night shift snack. So yum, so crunchable, precious. (I'd post a pic of golum eating a box of Dixie Drumstix, but I don't have one)

Too easy to slide off a ramp when drunk. :lol:
    Post edited by TJohn on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Have you ever thought there was a problem in your render but then found out it was because a piece of dust was sitting on your screen? That just happened to me. Though my screen is pretty clean.

edited December 1969

M F M said:

Hey that's great MFM :)

Still in the dark here :lol:

rmb.jpg
    1200 x 732 - 45K
    edited August 2013

I thought I had some fang morphs for G2F but now I cannot find them. I did get the head morphs for G2F (have not gotten the body morphs yet). Where can I find some fang morphs for G2F?

Here is an image I am pretty sure I used G2F and she has fangs.

Edit: Nope just opened the scene and it was just Genesis

Ejijahwip001.jpg
    1365 x 938 - 287K
    Post edited by Sfariah D on
    edited August 2013

Have you ever thought there was a problem in your render but then found out it was because a piece of dust was sitting on your screen? That just happened to me. Though my screen is pretty clean.

:lol: Hey nice render :) Great hair :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

:lol: Hey nice render :) Great hair :)

Thanks

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,191
    edited December 1969

No, but I did once spend several minutes trying to clone out a strangely stubborn mark on a photo.

edited December 1969

No, but I did once spend several minutes trying to clone out a strangely stubborn mark on a photo.

Need to clean my screen of coffee splutter now :lol:

edited December 1969

Are there any G2F merchant resources out there?

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

i have the same problemo, sent a support ticket on it :)

the reply
    The smileys were offered from another company, which are unreliable, and occasionally take the capabilities off. We are working to get this permanently on or off from them, as we not wanting them to change to on and off at random times. We apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully we can get them to be consistent and on.

edited December 1969

M F M said:

shiney :)

luv those boots.

i threw out 30 years of shoes and clothes last weekend. one sneakers pair and 2 boot sets left. my closet is roomy now. but now i've nothing to wear for a job interview or a posh party. iz all good. :)

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Complaint: The ebots are either slower than molasses or hibernating. I come in here and WTF, I have to go back to page 36? Y'all talk too much. I know, I could just skip over the past posts and start on the last page, but I'm too nosy and don't want to miss anything.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    i need milk but i don't wanna carry it home a mile, is heavy.

but i'll carry an ice cream birthday cake home. would carry it 2 miles.

is it anyone's birthday this week? half birthday?

Not even half birthday doh!

i managed carrying home ice cream cake, tin of espresso, and pint of 1/2&1/2 :)
    and it didn't rain on the hike. iz the little things to appreciate.

What are you going to do with all that ice cream cake? :bug: You'll waste all that good effort of avoiding the candy.

Dana
    Enjoy the Unbirthday Cake!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2Y8A9IiSHA

i'm gonna reboot the effort and my lifestyle after the ice cream is all gone and i throw out a lot more stuff. if i can find a doggy bed in my size gonna make the closet a comfy sleeping nook. Bubbie can sleep on the sofa. it's not a chesterfield sofa.

it's so freeing to throw out stuff. i need to bug my landlord to fix stuff. a light in the ceiling is out. the gummi stuff under the toilet is all gone. 3 out of 4 window blinds has broken strings. carpets need a shampooing, 15 years, it's time. i'd like to get one of those outside water fountains but for inside. soothing watery sounds for the candy deprived lifestyle. so much space without clothes or shoes or bedroom furniture.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

Every day I come on I have 3 pages of new posts. That all happens while I sleep.

This discussion has been closed.