I got it because of a tree Complaint Thread

1212224262750

Comments

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 21,222
    edited December 1969

    Frank0314 said:
    Every day I come on I have 3 pages of new posts. That all happens while I sleep.

    Is that a challenge?

  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:

    OMG When and where was this?

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 10,071
    edited December 1969

    Frank0314 said:
    Every day I come on I have 3 pages of new posts. That all happens while I sleep.

    Fuzzy monsters need their beauty sleep. :)
  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 10,071
    edited December 1969

    Have you ever thought there was a problem in your render but then found out it was because a piece of dust was sitting on your screen? That just happened to me. Though my screen is pretty clean.

    Yes. Often. :)
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

    Finally all caught up. Now I'm off to clean my screen.

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 32,272
    edited December 1969

    Do yoo think it's posseeblay to make m5 into a poser fig w/o the dson? would M4's rigging fit the M5 obj? would prolly have to merge the extra abdomn first.

    M4 haz that extra hip bone, it's a happy to see you bone tee hee oberdorfer

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 21,222
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    Have you ever thought there was a problem in your render but then found out it was because a piece of dust was sitting on your screen? That just happened to me. Though my screen is pretty clean.

    Yes. Often. :)

    Glad I am not the only one.

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 32,272
    edited December 1969

    I thought I had some fang morphs for G2F but now I cannot find them. I did get the head morphs for G2F (have not gotten the body morphs yet). Where can I find some fang morphs for G2F?

    Here is an image I am pretty sure I used G2F and she has fangs.

    Edit: Nope just opened the scene and it was just Genesis


    have yoo seen the new melody? it's a new head swap for V4.

    haven't seen news on a new Micah :smirk:

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 32,272
    edited December 1969

    AtticAnne said:
    Finally all caught up. Now I'm off to clean my screen.


    hire a screen cleaning lolz cat? tee hee

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,347
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    M F M said:
    Random fun-with-specular drop (DS3)...

    Hey that's great MFM :)

    Still in the dark here :lol:

    That looks really good!

    Dana

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 32,272
    edited December 1969

    oh mann, totally creepified. why does the hivewire store look like a clone of the daz store? it's even got the hyper slideshow top of the page.

  • SiscaSisca Posts: 875
    edited December 1969

    oh mann, totally creepified. why does the hivewire store look like a clone of the daz store? it's even got the hyper slideshow top of the page.

    Cause HiveWire is using Magento as their store provider just like Daz.

  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

    It's too hot to do anything here.

    47733_500070443411576_1666984067_n.jpg
    640 x 480 - 41K
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,347
    edited December 1969

    oh mann, totally creepified. why does the hivewire store look like a clone of the daz store? it's even got the hyper slideshow top of the page.

    There's only so much customization that can be done with a particular canned software. They use the same software, Magento. Although, hivewire3D seems to have gotten it to do some things that DAZ3D hasn't been able to, even with the "expert" team working with them. Surprising.

    Dana

  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

    DanaTA said:
    oh mann, totally creepified. why does the hivewire store look like a clone of the daz store? it's even got the hyper slideshow top of the page.

    There's only so much customization that can be done with a particular canned software. They use the same software, Magento. Although, hivewire3D seems to have gotten it to do some things that DAZ3D hasn't been able to, even with the "expert" team working with them. Surprising.
    Unfortunately, they don't seem to have PayPal working yet though... saves my money at least v(^_^)v.

  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

    M F M said:
    Random fun-with-specular drop (DS3)...

    shiney :)

    luv those boots.

    i threw out 30 years of shoes and clothes last weekend. one sneakers pair and 2 boot sets left. my closet is roomy now. but now i've nothing to wear for a job interview or a posh party. iz all good. :)
    Thank you (and to Ps1 as well <(^_^)).</p>

    Wow! does that mean no OTK parties either? ...

    ... *grins* and now you've got all that space for _new_ purchases! \(^_^)/... or is this the result of a New Year's Resolution - new slimline Misty? o.o

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,388
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...still wouldn't explain why others using FF can see them but I can't. I also have the redirect prompt turned off.


    Not due to any of my add-ons either or I wouldn't be able to see them when I'm logged out so it has to be on Daz's/Magento's/CloudFlare's end.


    i have the same problemo, sent a support ticket on it :)

    the reply
    The smileys were offered from another company, which are unreliable, and occasionally take the capabilities off. We are working to get this permanently on or off from them, as we not wanting them to change to on and off at random times. We apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully we can get them to be consistent and on.


    ...all the more I miss the original Daz smileys, many of which were created with the EmotiGuy.
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,388
    edited December 1969

    AtticAnne said:
    Complaint: The ebots are either slower than molasses or hibernating. I come in here and WTF, I have to go back to page 36? Y'all talk too much. I know, I could just skip over the past posts and start on the last page, but I'm too nosy and don't want to miss anything.

    ...same here.
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,388
    edited August 2013

    AtticAnne said:

    OMG When and where was this?
    ...not sure when but I believe it was in Russia or the Ukraine.

    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,388
    edited December 1969

    ...gee, seven days and almost at the mid point.

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 32,272
    edited August 2013

    M F M said:
    M F M said:
    Random fun-with-specular drop (DS3)...

    shiney :)

    luv those boots.

    i threw out 30 years of shoes and clothes last weekend. one sneakers pair and 2 boot sets left. my closet is roomy now. but now i've nothing to wear for a job interview or a posh party. iz all good. :)


    Thank you (and to Ps1 as well <(^_^)).</p>

    Wow! does that mean no OTK parties either? ...

    ... *grins* and now you've got all that space for _new_ purchases! \(^_^)/... or is this the result of a New Year's Resolution - new slimline Misty? o.o


    LOL :lol: getting there. trying out kettle bell workout dvd to try and counter attack gravity suck. :) can almost do the warmups.

    next big otk party is lessee 27th-Sept. omg, did i throw out my goth skirts ... iz good, still have my 2 hot topic skirts.

    Post edited by Mystarra on
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    It's rendering...
    ..and rendering..
    ..and rendering..
    ..and rendering..
    ..AND RENDERING.. :bug:
    ..AANNDD RREENNDDEERRIINNGG! :ahhh:

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 10,071
    edited December 1969

    It's rendering...
    ..and rendering..
    ..and rendering..
    ..and rendering..
    ..AND RENDERING.. :bug:
    ..AANNDD RREENNDDEERRIINNGG! :ahhh:

    Po' li'l laptop. :lol:
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,388
    edited December 1969

    ...I know the feeling. I'd sit there monitoring the temperatures during a lengthy render process while having not only a cooling pad underneath (raised on blocks from the desk top to allow more "breathing space") but an external fan aimed at it as well.


    On the other hand, my workstation has more fans than Justin Bieber. ;-)

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 30,958
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...I know the feeling. I'd sit there monitoring the temperatures during a lengthy render process while having not only a cooling pad underneath (raised on blocks from the desk top to allow more "breathing space") but an external fan aimed at it as well.


    On the other hand, my workstation has more fans than Justin Bieber. ;-)

    Does he have fans? I thought he only had kiddies running after him. meeeoouw

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,388
    edited December 1969

    ...ugh cloudy day today, just barely beginning to burn off and it's 14:00 (that's late as usually it happens by around 10:30 - 11:00). Kind of a pain in the bum as tonight is the peak of the Perseid Meteor Shower. Tried to watch last night but clouds moved in shortly after I stepped outside.

    Western Oregon, definitely NOT the place to live it you have a love of astronomy.

  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    So far it looks AMAZING! :bug: Vampire Chapel, ground fog, a ghostly figure in the distance.. a perfect horror scene..

    ..And Still It Renders.. about 3/4 of the way done and it's been running (checks time) 5 hours. :bug: :bug:

    Definitely putting off ext years New Orleans trip to save for a killer MSI gaming laptop! :-S

    Oh wel, it's a good excuse to sit around, catch up on my reading, and generally putter about. Mushroom Lovers Veggie Burgers right now, with Dijon mustard! :cheese: Super-tasty and super-healthy! :coolsmile:

    Later on it's popcorn, beer, and Travel Channel - maybe some Animal Planet too, I need my Turtleman fix! :smirk:

  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...still wouldn't explain why others using FF can see them but I can't. I also have the redirect prompt turned off.


    Not due to any of my add-ons either or I wouldn't be able to see them when I'm logged out so it has to be on Daz's/Magento's/CloudFlare's end.


    i have the same problemo, sent a support ticket on it :)

    the reply
    The smileys were offered from another company, which are unreliable, and occasionally take the capabilities off. We are working to get this permanently on or off from them, as we not wanting them to change to on and off at random times. We apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully we can get them to be consistent and on.


    ...all the more I miss the original Daz smileys, many of which were created with the EmotiGuy.

    Me too. :down: They were some of the most creative smileys I've seen around, lots of fun ones!

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,388
    edited December 1969

    So far it looks AMAZING! :bug: Vampire Chapel, ground fog, a ghostly figure in the distance.. a perfect horror scene..

    ..And Still It Renders.. about 3/4 of the way done and it's been running (checks time) 5 hours. :bug: :bug:

    Definitely putting off ext years New Orleans trip to save for a killer MSI gaming laptop! :-S

    Oh wel, it's a good excuse to sit around, catch up on my reading, and generally putter about. Mushroom Lovers Veggie Burgers right now, with Dijon mustard! :cheese: Super-tasty and super-healthy! :coolsmile:

    Later on it's popcorn, beer, and Travel Channel - maybe some Animal Planet too, I need my Turtleman fix! :smirk:


    ...does the MSI have dual fan flow through cooling? The ASUS G75VW does with intake vents in the lower front of the case and exhaust vents in the rear which draws cool air thought the entire body of the notebook (also cooling the HDDs). and comes with WIn7 instead of 8. Also the ASUS cooling is full time instead of just kicking in during peak (as MSI mentions) "Gaming" loads as well as has removable intake filters that can be cleaned.
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,821
    edited December 1969

    I don't personally like MSI. They have a history of the battery overheating. That is exactly what happened to my mother-in-law. It was plugged in on a table with good airflow and it caught on fire and burned down half there house and killed there 3 animals. As soon as that happened we through out our sons and bought him a samsung laptop.

This discussion has been closed.