Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited August 2018
    Novica said:

@xmasrose  I just want to point out how adorable I am. I am the only other person who owns that Deaddy Bear and I am not going to NSF #2 you and force a swap. :)  

Thank you @Novica!

Baby Packy is so happy! But will that last?

Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on
  • dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128
    edited August 2018

RGcincy -- thank you! I didn't want to be a whiner and I don't mind my character being replaced... but having it replaced by the same thing.... by _accident_ instead of mischief.... well.... thanks for keeping it interesting!

IceDragonArt

I have been waiting for you to ask. I'm only sure we overlap on one thing you have... what do you have from me?

dreamfarmer   
    Set 1:  Fantasy Tavern                                Set 2:   Winterblack Tower
    Props:  Sweet Tempation  (Cake 1 W/ Sauce)                       i13 Dreams of the Past (Centerpieces)
     Jump Your Way (Full Gate 04) 
    Character:  Charlotte 8

Post edited by dreamfarmer on
  • 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited August 2018

Gamechanger...

NSF#93 - Everybody swap everything you have with somebody else ! ...

...No! No! No! Just kidding ! There's no such thing as NSF93

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

OMG!! Pete you such a teaser!!!!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

Hey y'all,

anybody fancy trying an NSF#3. "We Agree To Swap"  type swap ?

I haven't seen any of those here yet (but I haven't really been paying attention, so I may have missed oneormore)

This is what I believe I currently have (cut-and-pasted from Novica's "Current Standings" post as of the timestamp of this post) and they're all up for grabs:

3dcheapskate  Had Old Hagred
    Set 1:         Set 2:  A Curious Hallway                  Crypta Sepultus
    Props: Steam Bike Pro  (Pile of Luggage)                        *Chainsaw
                 *Dystopian Console
    Character: She Freak for V4

*(although I have an outstanding query about which of  "Chainsaw", "Dystopian Console" and "Ace of Spades Jack  (Backpack)" I really have in my hand...)

Any offers will be considered, but there is no guarantee that bids will be accepted !

P.S. That font style size thingy isn't very WYSIWYG is it ?

Edit: Oooh, oooh! I hadn't spotted that I now have She Freak for V4 ! Whoopee, I can do a render with Princess Rose's fairy godmother Hilda wielding a chainsaw !

If you still can trade how about  your Steam Bike Pro  (Prop: Stack of Luggage) for my Urban Warrior   (Prop- Large Sword)  *

* My having Urban Warrior   (Prop- Large Sword) available in Yes I Own It! is pending approval of Kismet2012 NSF! #8 move in post here.

@Barbult

I am a bit behind in required moves so I will give NSF! #8 a try. Maybe having had Hagrad will scare the laziness out of me.

8. "Fetch It For Me, Thanks!"     Combining two moves, #5 Say Bye And Hi- and #2 We're Swapping Says Me. The person goes and gets an item you also own, and they give it to you when they get back. 
    First, make sure the product you have in your possession that you are swapping later with them, THEY OWN.  (A)  (This is the We're Swapping Says Me part.) 
    Tell someone what product they are giving up. CAN NOT BE A CHARACTER. 
    Tell them what item is replacing it. (B)  (Be sure you OWN IT. They are bringing it back over to you.) 
    Take it  (B) (must be the one they fetched) and give them an item (A the one you checked to see if they own it.)  Must be a prop or a set. Must be the same type item

a) Barbult, Hyacinth McCaws don't like musky barns you know that, so you need to have a barn razing instead of a barn raising. Give up  DAZ Barn  (Set) 

b) You may replace it with Disconsolation (Set) 

c) For your trouble take my Jacuzzi Room  (Set) for that mite ridden bird to soak the varmits out.

Using the posts from this comment, I've ineractiving with 6 different players, and made 5 moves. If this move gets gets credited the different player count stays at 6 but the moves increases by 1 to 6 moves or 2 for 7 moves, I am not sure if NSF! #8 is worth one or two moves?!

Looks like I'll want totry & money with some players I have yet to monkey with and get to 10 moves!

edited August 2018

@DreamFarmer I really think that you need the Jackson's Field  (Prop: FIngerpost Sign) far more than @RGcincy does.

7. "You're A Thief" Tell another contestant (you chose)  they MUST steal a specific item (they own) from another contestant. (you chose.)  YOU'RE DONE. 
    The person that takes the item: (gets to chose)
    a. Must give up the same type item (a prop if they had to steal a prop)  to the list because they can only have 3 props, 2 sets, and 1 character. They may NOT give up the item they had to take.

b. The MINUTE they post the item they are giving up, it is available, whether Novica has had time to get it to the list or not. First come first served, but note it does count as a NSF (#3 above)  whether it is on the list or not.

c. Tells the person they stole from which item from the list will replace it. And of course, it must be the same TYPE of item.

Hint: DreamFarmer tell RCCincy what Prop on their available prop list they must use to replace the Fingerpost Sign.

That will make my, assuming my earlier move was OK, 7 moves, and 7 different players. 

Post edited by nonesuch00 on

@Stormlyght  @LaPetiteVerita

NSF! #4 "You and You Swap."   Force two other players to swap items. YOU decide what they swap. Again they must be the same TYPE. (prop for a prop)  Players must own both items and have them in their possession. 

Stormylyght trade your  Patio Dining (Set) for LaPetiteVerita's  GIS Nova  (Set) 

That should make me 8 moves and 9 different players.

Well, I'm going to wait to see my moves & other's moves that have successfully when through before I try to finish getting to 10 moves and 10 players. I don't know who owns what anymore currently to know which moves to try.

@Novica

NSF #5 "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

I'm really only doing these NSF! #5s to get the needed moves and different number of players done in time.

Send your DM's Anardhaus (Set) to claiming and claim Fancy A Game Of Chess (Set)

Your move! 

That, would of made me 10 moves and 9 different players but I know at least one of my earlier posts with the BBQ Grill got beat to the post by IceDragonArt and my maybe attempt at NSF! #8 was wrong (it's posted a while back but not yet available).  

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

@rgcincy @dreamfarmer  I am going to allow the undo as I just got to that post and agree although it's not a reverse action it is a repeat of something she had. So Rich, please erase that post and just put DELETE and I won't count that as an action. 

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited August 2018

For SapphireWild

5. "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

Please give up the dolphin and take Belladonna for V4   (Character)  

So her list should now look like this

Saphirewild  
    Set 1:   Generic Sci Fi Corridor                Set 2: Velodome Track   
    Props:   Daybed Romance                 Ace of Spades Jack  (Backpack)     
                 Steam BIke Pro (Pile of Luggage)   
    Character:  Belladonna for V4

And I have done NSF 2,5,6,7,7,8

against players RGCincy (2), 3Dcheapskate, Barbult, Nonesuch (2), SapphireWild

(I think I get credit for 2 people with Your A Theif?)

Post edited by IceDragonArt on

Well Thanks Sonja!! Great play that was!!

edited August 2018

Hey y'all,

I haven't seen any of those here yet (but I haven't really been paying attention, so I may have missed oneormore)

This is what I believe I currently have (cut-and-pasted from Novica's "Current Standings" post as of the timestamp of this post) and they're all up for grabs:

*Dystopian Console

*(although I have an outstanding query about which of  "Chainsaw", "Dystopian Console" and "Ace of Spades Jack  (Backpack)" I really have in my hand...)

Any offers will be considered, but there is no guarantee that bids will be accepted !

Edit: Oooh, oooh! I hadn't spotted that I now have She Freak for V4 ! Whoopee, I can do a render with Princess Rose's fairy godmother Hilda wielding a chainsaw !

If you still can trade how about  your Steam Bike Pro  (Prop: Stack of Luggage) for my Urban Warrior   (Prop- Large Sword)  *

* My having Urban Warrior   (Prop- Large Sword) available in Yes I Own It! is pending approval of Kismet2012 NSF! #8 move in post here.

Sounds good to me - I love ridiculously ginormous swords !

Edit: that move of Kismet's is already on the timeline* and the sword'sshowing up with you in the current standings, so we're good to go !

I'll do the actual NSF as a separate post - coming up (which means that you don't have to do anything - and as Novica pointed out you can keep your NSF3 till the end when it might come in handy. Me? I like burning my bridges... while I'm crossing ! )

*7:57  kismet2012  NSF #9 Fetch Now You Two Swap   Novica and nonesuch00   Novica ditches the Architect Office (bye bye Buddha) and fetches Urban Warrior (Large Sword) and swaps that to nonesuch00. Nonesuch00 gives her the Geisha Prop Collection (4 Asian inspired fans)

edited August 2018

@RGcincy  Did you notice IceDragonArt started out with those blades? Do you want to do something different for that one too?

Folks: Something to remember (which I forgot frankly) is to look at the post above the Current Standings (Yes I Own It) because it tells you what they started with. 

Post edited by Novica on

Unfortunately I think I already replaced 3dcheapskate's Luggage with a Regenerator, so the swap between 3dcheapskate and nonesuch00 needs to be modified?

GAME STOP-  I need about ten minutes to see if RGcincy is changing his two posts. While we're paused I'll write down the rest of your moves to see if any are affected as it stands.

edited August 2018

@DreamFarmer I really think that you need the Jackson's Field  (Prop: FIngerpost Sign) far more than @RGcincy does.

7. "You're A Thief" Tell another contestant (you chose)  they MUST steal a specific item (they own) from another contestant. (you chose.)  YOU'RE DONE. 
    The person that takes the item: (gets to chose)
    a. Must give up the same type item (a prop if they had to steal a prop)  to the list because they can only have 3 props, 2 sets, and 1 character. They may NOT give up the item they had to take.

b. The MINUTE they post the item they are giving up, it is available, whether Novica has had time to get it to the list or not. First come first served, but note it does count as a NSF (#3 above)  whether it is on the list or not.

c. Tells the person they stole from which item from the list will replace it. And of course, it must be the same TYPE of item.

Hint: DreamFarmer tell RCCincy what Prop on their available prop list they must use to replace the Fingerpost Sign.

That will make my, assuming my earlier move was OK, 7 moves, and 7 different players. 

I'm giving up Sweet Temptation. I love those cakes but they're just too heavy for me, you know?

RGCincy should take:Steampunk Vent (Gears).

I am:

dreamfarmer   
    Set 1:  Fantasy Tavern                                Set 2:   Winterblack Tower
    Props:  Jackson's Field Fingersign                       i13 Dreams of the Past (Centerpieces)

RGCincy is (I believe and will correct if I'm wrong):

RGcincy     
    Set 1: The Alcove          Set 2:  Summer Gazebo     
    Props:  Golf Course Props (Cart)                 Steampunk Vent (Gears)             
                Stellar Fury (Interstellar Killsat)                         
    Character:  Kincaid 

Post edited by dreamfarmer on

@dreamfarmer  any time you see a null and void move that comes after yours, call attention right away. :) (People are sure posting fast right now!)  Yes, I have yours as the latest move for 3dcheapskate, people have to use that list / check it before making a move.

edited August 2018

As noted in the previous post... (well, it was the previous post when I edited, but there are now 5 posts inbetween.This is the post I'm referring to)

NSF#3. "We Agree To Swap" - 3dcheapskate and nonesuch00 exchange Steam Bike Pro  (Prop: Stack of Luggage) and Urban Warrior   (Prop- Large Sword)

Whoops! Confirmed - this NSF move is invalid as I'd already lost the luggage - well spotted dreamfarmer !

My twelfth NSF: seven different NSFs (NSF1 once, NSF2 once, NSF3 once, NSF4 once, NSF5 five times, NSF7 once, NSF9 twice) inflicted upon nine other people (IceDragonArt twice, Novica thrice, nonesuch00 twice, LaPetiteVerita once, barbult once, Kismet2012 once, dreamfarmer once, stormlyght twice, RGcincy twice).

Novica please swap your Forgotten Tunnel with Xmas Roses Disconsolation (both sets, both currently in each others possession according to the currently owned list)

4. "You and You Swap."   Force two other players to swap items. YOU decide what they swap. Again they must be the same TYPE. (prop for a prop)  Players must own both items and have them in their possession.

This means that Novica's list should be

Novica   
    Set 1: Disconsolation                Set 2:   DM's Anardhaus 
    Props:   Multiletter System (Prop X  Standard Font)                Geisha Prop Collection (4 Asian Inspired Fans)
                SY Rigged Waterfalls Iray   (Waterfall) 

Character:  DA Unicorn for Daz Horse 2

And Xmasrose's list should be

xmasrose  HAD OLD HAGRED 
    Set 1:  Bar Interior 2018                  Set 2  Forgotten Tunnel
    Props:    Thursdays Child- Deaddy Bear (Bear)   
                     Vintage Luggage  (Briefcase)                 Daz Water Pump/Grain Silo (Water Pump)  
    Character:  Baby Packy

Which puts me at

And I have done NSF 2,4,5,6,7,7,8

against players RGCincy (2), 3Dcheapskate, Barbult, Nonesuch (2), SapphireWild, Novica, XmasRose

(I think I get credit for 2 people with Your A Thief?)

OMG!! Pete you such a teaser!!!!

laughdevilwink

Hey y'all,

*Dystopian Console

@Novica

OK, then it's a deal pending approval from Novica.

Xmasrose and 3dcheapskate

NSF! #4 "You and You Swap."   Force two other players to swap items. YOU decide what they swap. Again they must be the same TYPE. (prop for a prop)  Players must own both items and have them in their possession. 

Xmasrose I think 3dcheapskate can better use the Thursdays Child- Deaddy Bear (Bear) and you could better use the Morphable Meershaum (Pipe) so you need to trade with him.

RGcincy -- thank you! I didn't want to be a whiner and I don't mind my character being replaced... but having it replaced by the same thing.... by _accident_ instead of mischief.... well.... thanks for keeping it interesting!

IceDragonArt

I have been waiting for you to ask. I'm only sure we overlap on one thing you have... what do you have from me?

dreamfarmer   
    Props:  Sweet Tempation  (Cake 1 W/ Sauce)                       i13 Dreams of the Past (Centerpieces)

I currently have

IceDragonArt  
      Tree And Swing            Set 2:  aMAZEing Journey Around The World  
    Props:  Hood Huntress Collection         
                  New Colony Props (Module 3e)   Black Market Blades Silent Death  (Prop: Any Blade)
    Character: Sharks By AM Great White Shark

I own both of your current sets, Jump your way prop and Charlotte 8 (although my name is not on the list for the jump your way prop, I do own it, I double checked

Sorry didn't relize there was GAME PAUSE on!!

edited August 2018

I am going to do this- leave all plays as is so IceDragonArt will have those blades AS OF THAT POST

GAME PLAY ON  but I will be offline for about fifteen minutes. Police each other.

Post edited by Novica on

I'm going to go and take my lunch break so will be away for an hour/ hour and a half.

Dreamfarmer, I am willing to trade any of those three items so if one of those swaps works for you consider it done.

Keep an eye on the timeline. There's too many posts to be even remotely current. 

edited August 2018

Hey y'all,

*Dystopian Console

@Novica

OK, then it's a deal pending approval from Novica.

...except that I missed the fact that I'd already lost the luggage ! I've cancelled that move sad

I'm off to bed now. Catch y'all tomorrow !