Olmec Head

AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838
edited July 2018 in Freebies

Ages ago, at the dawn of time, there had been a modeling contest about modeling a head, an Olmec giant head. I took part.

Fast foward to a couple of days ago, when I re-discovered the model gathering dust on my harddrive. Now it can gather dust on your harddrive too.

Standard rules apply, free for commercial or personal use but do not redistribute. If you use it commercially I would enjoy if you show it off here.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6srb32it9ecntso/head.zip/file

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Looks amazing!

Alas, if I will ever use it commercially, I wouldn't be allowed to post the renders here because it would be "adult" content devil

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,401

Looks amazing!

Alas, if I will ever use it commercially, I wouldn't be allowed to post the renders here because it would be "adult" content devil

laugh

Of course, you could also use it for Sci fi pieces as a part of some ancient alien ruins. 

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838

Looks amazing!

laugh

Of course, you could also use it for Sci fi pieces as a part of some ancient alien ruins. 

Deep Grudge, the supercomputer of the ancient alien invasion fleet.

• Actually, when I first saw the object here, I pictured it drifting forlornly somewhere on outer space, and some traveller in a space ship staring at it wondering, "How the heck did that get out HERE?!?  I mean, I've seen these in South America on Earth, but....!"

Actually, when I first saw the object here, I pictured it drifting forlornly somewhere on outer space, and some traveller in a space ship staring at it wondering, "How the heck did that get out HERE?!?  I mean, I've seen these in South America on Earth, but....!"

It's the lack of ivy convering it that's doing that, isn't it?

• Ascania said:

Actually, when I first saw the object here, I pictured it drifting forlornly somewhere on outer space, and some traveller in a space ship staring at it wondering, "How the heck did that get out HERE?!?  I mean, I've seen these in South America on Earth, but....!"

It's the lack of ivy convering it that's doing that, isn't it?

LOL!!!!

That said... I'm actually more likely to use something like this as an object de art sitting on someone's shelf somewhere in the background in a scene.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Thank you!

• Thank you for the Olmec head statue. Brings back memories of Pre-Columbian art history. I dropped him in a kit-bashed jungle and a jaguar promptly took him for a throne.

olmec.png
    1000 x 800 - 2M

Neat.