Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals

Comments

• rebelgraphxrebelgraphx Posts: 215
    edited December 1969

twingo said:
    twingo said:

I still can't find when my yearly membership expires, there is nothing under my subscriptions and I know it expires within a few months.
    Will this be fixed in the near future?

If you look in My Account > My Subscriptions you should be able to see a date for expiration. Are you seeing that at all?

Let me know.

The only thing I see is "You have no subscriptions"

So I can track this issue better...did you use a Credit Card or Paypal for your subscription payment?

Payed with Paypal, don't know when because I renewed during my last years membership.
    Thanks for looking in to it.
    Ed

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

twingo said:
    twingo said:
    twingo said:

I still can't find when my yearly membership expires, there is nothing under my subscriptions and I know it expires within a few months.

If you look in My Account > My Subscriptions you should be able to see a date for expiration. Are you seeing that at all?

Let me know.

So I can track this issue better...did you use a Credit Card or Paypal for your subscription payment?

Payed with Paypal, don't know when because I renewed during my last years membership.
    Ed

I've sent you a PM to get input on the resolution.

• UHFUHF Posts: 512
    edited December 1969

IQs have dropped at Daz or something.

I told you to terminate the account... You didn't do it. What part about this is confusing? The reading the instructions? Or doing what you are told?

I am angry. You don't want me here swearing at you.

Do it.

edited June 2012

twingo said:
    twingo said:
    twingo said:

Let me know.

Ed

I sent a reply

Post edited by rebelgraphx on
  • DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

UHF said:

I told you to terminate the account... You didn't do it. What part about this is confusing? The reading the instructions? Or doing what you are told?

Do it.

Terminate the PC Membership? If that is what you want to do...My Account > My Subscriptions > Edit and Cancel

We don't have access to cancelling the membership for you. If you have used paypal in the past you'll have to go to the paypal account and cancel there as well.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

I wrote to support about this a while ago and now I received a reply that since I am subscribed through PayPal, I will NOT (!) see my PC subscription under My Subscriptions. Here is what they wrote me:

"Users who had their paypal subscriptions carried over from the old store won't be able to view their PC info from the My Subscriptions. All of the information about the subscription is contained in your paypal account."

That is a TOTALLY absurd and completely unacceptable reply. Paypal doesn't keep track of when our annual subscriptions expire - DAZ needs to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twingo said:
    twingo said:

Let me know.

Ed

And what about the rest of us, myself included, who have the EXACT same issue and have been talking about it since the new site was live, in many different threads, and who have sent in requests to fix it to support?

edited December 1969

UHF said:

Do it.

Terminate the PC Membership? If that is what you want to do...My Account > My Subscriptions > Edit and Cancel

We don't have access to cancelling the membership for you. If you have used paypal in the past you'll have to go to the paypal account and cancel there as well.

No... You have not delivered the goods.

This is against the law.

I am fed up with you and your back logged ass dragging support team. Tell them to read the instructions that they ignorantly or arrogantly ignored before.

This is unacceptable.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I wrote to support about this a while ago and now I received a reply that since I am subscribed through PayPal, I will NOT (!) see my PC subscription under My Subscriptions. Here is what they wrote me:

"Users who had their paypal subscriptions carried over from the old store won't be able to view their PC info from the My Subscriptions. All of the information about the subscription is contained in your paypal account."

That is a TOTALLY absurd and completely unacceptable reply. Paypal doesn't keep track of when our annual subscriptions expire - DAZ needs to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twingo said:
    twingo said:

Let me know.

Ed

And what about the rest of us, myself included, who have the EXACT same issue and have been talking about it since the new site was live, in many different threads, and who have sent in requests to fix it to support?

Well ... I looked into my Itemized Order History and I have two orders (should be more over the years, but I think all the annual renewals are put together into the last one):
    xxxx 8/15/07 Platinum Club Annual Membership Reset
    xxxx 10/12/11 Platinum Club Membership Annual Renewal Reset
    So I think my annual runs out 8/15 and as I bought the last renewal during PC anniversary, when I was still good until 2012, on 10/12/11 I am good to go until 2013.
    Did I get fuzzy or does that make sense?
    I don't know ...

• PastelsPastels Posts: 529
    edited December 1969

Ok, my monthly membership was due to renew on Jun 17 and did not. My credit card info was complete as best I could tell as there doesn't seem to be anyway to edit it, only a delete function and I've used the profile sucessfully to make purchases. My membership stayed active and when I first posted this problem I was told to wait which was fine as I still showed as active. Today, my membership has been suspended and when i try to manually renew it it charges me 29.95 which I am not going to pay. Whatever error is present is DAZ's fault, not mine. I don't really want to submit a support ticket since from the many posts here that appears to just add to the mess but is that what I have to do? We've repeatedly been told that DAZ is aware of the problem and that it has been fixed but that does not seem to be the case. What should I do?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

pastels said:
    Ok, my monthly membership was due to renew on Jun 17 and did not. My credit card info was complete as best I could tell as there doesn't seem to be anyway to edit it, only a delete function and I've used the profile sucessfully to make purchases. My membership stayed active and when I first posted this problem I was told to wait which was fine as I still showed as active. Today, my membership has been suspended and when i try to manually renew it it charges me 29.95 which I am not going to pay. Whatever error is present is DAZ's fault, not mine. I don't really want to submit a support ticket since from the many posts here that appears to just add to the mess but is that what I have to do? We've repeatedly been told that DAZ is aware of the problem and that it has been fixed but that does not seem to be the case. What should I do?

Did you try doing waht Britney suggested earlier in the thread, in this post

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1556/P420/#37200
  • PastelsPastels Posts: 529
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    pastels said:

Did you try doing waht Britney suggested earlier in the thread, in this post

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1556/P420/#37200

I did try that earlier but wasn't able to do it, perhaps because the account had not yet been suspended. Just tried it again and it worked fine. Thank you! One question tho... will thios fix the issue permanently or will we have to do this each month

edited December 1969

I will wait for DAZ_BFurner to pull back into this thread to answer that one for you.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I will wait for DAZ_BFurner to pull back into this thread to answer that one for you.

How about getting tech support to fix my account correctly this time.

I'm angry. Its been a F***ING Month.

• GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 3,335
    edited December 1969

Okay, things work all month long, after the last little fiasco, NOW AGAIN WE HAVE THIS PROBLEM, NOW AGAIN MY ACCOUNT SHOWS MY PC MEMBERSHIP AS SUSPENDED? THIS IS REALLY GETTING OLD REALLY QUICK!

edited December 1969

Okay, I went through, paid my $7.95, now its time for DAZ to get this crap straightened out, I'm not going to be nice for very long, your time is very very short as far as I'm concerned, I do believe now that I have paid you people yet again! You do owe me something for my money, otherwise it might come down to a major major class action agains DAZ!

edited December 1969

betsy662 said:
    Okay, I went through, paid my $7.95, now its time for DAZ to get this crap straightened out, I'm not going to be nice for very long, your time is very very short as far as I'm concerned, I do believe now that I have paid you people yet again! You do owe me something for my money, otherwise it might come down to a major major class action agains DAZ!

Okay, once I closed the window, it worked when I came back in, Never Mind! But get the darn thing fixed anyway!

edited December 1969

Betsy, did you see the link I posted above, from Britney (customer support) telling people how to fix the suspended thing.

• CbirdCbird Posts: 493
    edited December 1969

Is there any chance of formal update to the top of this thread with the latest progress, tips, and what to still expect?

I followed the bug reporting request back when first posted and still see no progress. Are they still being worked on?

My subscriptions shows no subscriptions not suspended. My date should be 2013 sometime. Should something have appeared by now?

How about a once a week update, so it isn't necessary to wade through the thread?

• Kesha2009Kesha2009 Posts: 108
    edited December 1969

My subscriptions shows no subscriptions not suspended.I am getting the newsletter, getting the PC discounts etc. BUT it still shows no subscriptions and it does NOT show a edit button only shows NO SUBSCRIPTIONS. I payed the annual thru paypal-I have also payed several monthly payments thru paypal AFTER the annual payment Because I didn't know I had to stop the monthly payments thru paypal-If I have read this thread correctly about keeping up with the expiration date thru paypal how in the world do I do that??? and yeah I have cked the itemized history etc and cked paypal and sorry but it DOESN'T show me the expiration date of my subscription. I think it is up in december of 2011 but I'm not sure and I can not go by the itemized history nor can I go by paypal on this information. And I really like to know WHY does this effect the ones of us that payed thru paypal? AND why are we the ones who have to keep up with it thru paypal?I'm not trying to be a snotty ass here but seriously I really NEED to know this information and have it under my subscriptions PLEASE!! Other wise how am I to know for certain when to renew????? so Yeah PLEASE DAZ fix this!

• edited December 1969

i pay month to month....and now it is showing suspended!! i didnt change my credit card number.....soooo,,,,,do i contact some one? is there info already in the 32 pages in this thread?

• edited December 1969

Tashar59 said:
    OK. So my membership is suspended and I want to know why.

In the store system you have your membership. To make sure your subscription is not suspended, since you are a PC member, go to My Account > Subscriptions (from the left list) > Edit > Extend > Submit.

This will take care of the problem.

We have seen several issues with this. But this action will take care of the problem for you.

says suspended.....cant find the edit extend and or submit

edited December 1969

Once you have selected subscriptions from the Lefthand menu, on the screen where your subsciption is shown, In the subscription panel that then shows up, on the very right, next to where it says "Status" on the top line, you should see the word "edit"

• RangerRickRangerRick Posts: 256
    edited December 1969

What's the correct way to renew my Annual Platinum Club membership? There's a product called: "Platinum Club Annual Membership" (sku:1444) but I can't find "Platinum Club Membership Annual Renewal" (sku:1626) which is what I bought last year and which was still in the store a month or two ago.

sku:1444 reads like it's the initial PC membership item. But there's something funny about the price:

$69.95 (this matches the expected renewal price)
    First Period Price: $69.97 (this looks like 30% of initial price)

I've been a Platinum Club Annual member since 7/6/2007 (by buying sku:1444, originally, and sku:1626 thereafter) and the "Join Date" shows correctly on the Forum's "Your Public Profile". However, I'm not getting the newsletters and "My Account/My Subscriptions" says that I have no subscriptions.

It seems obvious to me that different parts of the site look at different account attributes to determine PC membership. Pricing and "Your Public Profile" and others seem to check one field and "My Subscriptions" (and maybe the newsletters) seem to check another field.

Did DAZ3D combine the initial purchase and renewal into one item? I don't want the store to run through the usual "new member setup" routine and reset my "Join Date" or otherwise hork up my membership because it checked "My Subscriptions" instead of something else.

I don't want to spend $70 just to make things worse.

Eric

• WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Once you have selected subscriptions from the Lefthand menu, on the screen where your subsciption is shown, In the subscription panel that then shows up, on the very right, next to where it says "Status" on the top line, you should see the word "edit"

Hey Cho, I wanted to show you what I am now seeing in my subscriptions area after DAZ_bfurner was so kind to work on renewing my PC membership for me. I am still not seeing an edit link anywhere in this section. Does this only show up when it's time to renew?

pcsub2.jpg
    751 x 262 - 16K
    edited December 1969

I honestly don't know about that. I can ask, next time I get a chance.

• DavestiaDavestia Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

chohole - 29 June 2012 04:11 AM

Once you have selected subscriptions from the Lefthand menu, on the screen where your subsciption is shown, In the subscription panel that then shows up, on the very right, next to where it says “Status” on the top line, you should see the word “edit”

Hey Cho, I wanted to show you what I am now seeing in my subscriptions area after DAZ_bfurner was so kind to work on renewing my PC membership for me. I am still not seeing an edit link anywhere in this section. Does this only show up when it’s time to renew?

Hi everyone. I was just going through this thread and recognized this as part of the same problem I was having. I resolved it just now by realizing that when the Enlarge Text add on in Firefox is active the DAZ Accounts/Subscription page does not scale, and a scroll bar does not appear at the bottom of the page, thus making it appear the page is completely displayed when it is not. Scaling down the text revealed the discussed edit button and I was able to manually renew my monthly subscription. Hope this helps.

• WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

Thank you Davestia! I do not have that add on installed on FF (unless it's something that is part of FF by default), however when I used my scroll button to change the scaling of the page I can now see the edit link!

Chohole my, um, "problem" is fixed. :)

edited December 1969

OK, great. And Davestia Thanks for that. I can see my edit button, but I used the centre wheel to scroll larger, didn' use any add on, might have made the difference. Plus my screen is 1600 x 900 res.

At least if anyone else has the same problem I can pass the advice on. THanks again

edited December 1969

Still trying to get a answer to my questions,

1) Is there anyone at Daz that can tell me when my membership expires?????????????????

The only thing I see in my account is that there are "no substrictions"
    My membership is going to expire in the near future so I would like to know when that will happen.

2) Can I still buy a annual renewal with PayPal like I used too when it expires??????????

I manually renew my annual membership every year with PayPal but last I heard is that there are problems with that too.
    If it is no longer possible to do that I will let my membership expire and will leave the sinking ship.

edited December 1969

When we have an answer you can be sure it will be communicated to the members of the PC, probably in the MO forum.