Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yes there is a PC newsletter.

You only have one newsletter subscription option, but if you are now accepted as being a PC member you should also get a PC newsletter.

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

Sherry said:
    Oh, do we not have a PC news letter anymore?

Sherry:

If you go to "My Account" > (on the left side list) Newsletter Subscription > General Subscription box > check the box and save. You will now receive the newsletter.

Hope this helps.

edited December 1969

lesgraham said:
    Frank0314 said:
    lesgraham said:
    You are a Platinum Club Member according to the member list. Are you seeing the PC prices and discounts in the store?

No I am not Richard
    Also further when I check my newsletter subscriptions and clubs I am only shown as having a General Newsletter subscription and my PC membership as Suspended and I am denied access to the PC Members Only Forums

Have you opened a support ticket yet. It sounds like a permissions error.
    I did so rRchard last night, 25th june 2012 as soon as I saw that I was listed as suspended.The time of that was at roughly 2200 hrs Eastern DST

Please try again to go to the PC Members Only forum. You should have access at this time.

• Tashar59Tashar59 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

OK. So my membership is suspended and I want to know why.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Yes there is a PC newsletter.

You only have one newsletter subscription option, but if you are now accepted as being a PC member you should also get a PC newsletter.

Should being the operative word. I get email from DAZ, am in PC, but do not get PC newsletters. Hopefully, one day s--n, the ticket I raised will actually be looked at.
  • Tashar59Tashar59 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I got it fixed by phone.

• DAZ_Bcreek1DAZ_Bcreek1 Posts: 39
    edited December 1969

Tashar59 said:
    OK. So my membership is suspended and I want to know why.

In the store system you have your membership. To make sure your subscription is not suspended, since you are a PC member, go to My Account > Subscriptions (from the left list) > Edit > Extend > Submit.

This will take care of the problem.

We have seen several issues with this. But this action will take care of the problem for you.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,655
    edited December 1969

Have you tried the steps Britney gives in the post above yours?

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,129
    edited December 1969

I'm also showing "canceled" in My Subscriptions, but I do receive the PC Newsletters and have no problems with access to the Members Forum or PC items/pricing. As my expiry date is in October, I'm not worrying at the moment.

However, there is one oddity: when I click on "edit" beside the subscription I get this error (image below):
    Subscription_Edit_Error.jpg
    764 x 197 - 38K
    edited December 1969

MelanieL said:

I'm also showing "canceled" in My Subscriptions, but I do receive the PC Newsletters and have no problems with access to the Members Forum or PC items/pricing. As my expiry date is in October, I'm not worrying at the moment.

However, there is one oddity: when I click on "edit" beside the subscription I get this error (image below):

You may need to go to My Account > Address Book and edit the settings. We have also seen where some need to add more information to their My Account > My Credit Card Profiles > and add the missing information as seen by the red *

I hope this helps you.

• IncognitasIncognitas Posts: 12
    edited December 1969

I had to buy another month before one month was up..now I can enter the members forum and hopefully buy Platinum Club stuff now that the $1.99.Seems that I don't get a free month though.

• LoaarLoaar Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

This isn't something I'm worried too much about yet, since I get the PC pricing, can access the forum and am receiving the newsletters.

I still have nothing showing under "My Subscriptions" in my account though. I did submit a bug report as per DAZ_bfurners instructions a while back, and as I said, since everything is working it seems I'm not too concerned, I just wanted to check that this is still an unresolved issue or if there has been an update I've missed.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Loaar said:
    This isn't something I'm worried too much about yet, since I get the PC pricing, can access the forum and am receiving the newsletters.

I still have nothing showing under "My Subscriptions" in my account though. I did submit a bug report as per DAZ_bfurners instructions a while back, and as I said, since everything is working it seems I'm not too concerned, I just wanted to check that this is still an unresolved issue or if there has been an update I've missed.

Same here. But I did get unsubscribed to newsletters last week or so which others have reported happens when they get your subscriptions working right. Still nothing under "subscriptions" though

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Loaar said:

Same here. But I did get unsubscribed to newsletters last week or so which others have reported happens when they get your subscriptions working right. Still nothing under "subscriptions" though

Me too - or is that Me three?
    Being annual, getting access to the forum, getting PC prices, but no subscription.
    Oh well.
    I don't dare to write to support - maybe it gets worse afterwards?

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Loaar said:

I wrote to support about this a while ago and now I received a reply that since I am subscribed through PayPal, I will NOT (!) see my PC subscription under My Subscriptions. Here is what they wrote me:

"Users who had their paypal subscriptions carried over from the old store won't be able to view their PC info from the My Subscriptions. All of the information about the subscription is contained in your paypal account."

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Well - but I DON'T have a Paypal subscription. I bought the annual renewal by hand.
    Looks like I just have to remember myself when my PC membership is running out.
    :coolmad:

edited December 1969

Kerya said:

Me too - or is that Me three?
    Being annual, getting access to the forum, getting PC prices, but no subscription.
    Oh well.
    I don't dare to write to support - maybe it gets worse afterwards?

If you are talking about the newsletter subscription, then follow the instructions here:

If you go to “My Account” > (on the left side list) Newsletter Subscription > General Subscription box > check the box and save. You will now receive the newsletter.

Hope this helps.

• WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited June 2012

OK I give up, I still can't renew my monthly PC membership. I sent in a support ticket a couple weeks ago and was told a "fix" was in the works and to please be patient. Nothing has changed with my account and I have heard nothing else.

I just tried to edit my address book as suggested by DAZ_bfurner. I also went in and removed all credit cards (some had been deleted before the store move and mysteriously reappeared), then I added my credit card info. After doing all of this (which took me over an hour because this site loads like a slug crawling through cold molasses) I still can't renew my membership!!! I tried calling daz but no one is answering and I can't leave my computer on all day so I will have all necessary screenshots with info waiting for a call back, the temps are to hot to leave it running.

I looked for the edit link on my subscriptions page and I do not have one. Here is a screen cap of what I am seeing.......

Edited to add I can see PC prices, access the PC forum and get the PC newsletters.

pcsubsm.jpg
    761 x 239 - 17K
    Post edited by WhiteMyst on
    edited June 2012

Would anybody who has an issue like this one that WhiteMyst is shoing, please contact Support. Please include the order number on which you pruchased the membership subscription.

WhiteMyst, yours is being looked into.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Loaar said:

I wrote to support about this a while ago and now I received a reply that since I am subscribed through PayPal, I will NOT (!) see my PC subscription under My Subscriptions. Here is what they wrote me:

"Users who had their paypal subscriptions carried over from the old store won't be able to view their PC info from the My Subscriptions. All of the information about the subscription is contained in your paypal account."

So, paypal users will never be able to see their status? While I pay monthly, due to an issue with double billing well before the new store issues I'm several months ahead on my PC payments. Paypal tells me when I've made a payment, but they can't tell me when my subscription is due to expire if I stopped the periodic payments. How do I find this out now?

edited December 1969

Loaar I will try to get some clarification on this issue for you.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Would anybody who has an issue like this one that WhiteMyst is shoing, please contact Support. Please include the order number on which you pruchased the membership subscription.

WhiteMyst, yours is being looked into.

Thank you Chohole!! :)

edited December 1969

Thanks Chohole, that would be very much appreciated.

edited December 1969

Wow that was fast! Thank you DAZ_bfurner.

edited December 1969

Loaar said:
    Loaar said:

So, paypal users will never be able to see their status? While I pay monthly, due to an issue with double billing well before the new store issues I'm several months ahead on my PC payments. Paypal tells me when I've made a payment, but they can't tell me when my subscription is due to expire if I stopped the periodic payments. How do I find this out now?

Loaar: I reviewed your account information and it appears to be in good shape with paypal and the PC. Let us know if you have any other issues.

• rebelgraphxrebelgraphx Posts: 215
    edited June 2012

Loaar said:
    Loaar said:

Loaar: I reviewed your account information and it appears to be in good shape with paypal and the PC. Let us know if you have any other issues.

I still can't find when my yearly membership expires, there is nothing under my subscriptions and I know it expires within a few months.
    Will this be fixed in the near future?

Post edited by rebelgraphx on
    edited December 1969

twingo said:

I still can't find when my yearly membership expires, there is nothing under my subscriptions and I know it expires within a few months.

If you look in My Account > My Subscriptions you should be able to see a date for expiration. Are you seeing that at all?

Let me know.

• rebelgraphxrebelgraphx Posts: 215
    edited December 1969

twingo said:

If you look in My Account > My Subscriptions you should be able to see a date for expiration. Are you seeing that at all?

Let me know.

The only thing I see is "You have no subscriptions"

edited December 1969

twingo said:
    twingo said:

Let me know.

The only thing I see is "You have no subscriptions"

So I can track this issue better...did you use a Credit Card or Paypal for your subscription payment?