Ice Dragon Art WIP's

Comments

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

This is a promo for Jepe's Cinematic 3 Poses & Props out today.  These are a TON of fun to play with, they are emmissive and there are lots of props to play with.  The other two sets are just as fun, as a side note, since you get a discount on his shop today.  I also want to say that his special effects products are fantastic! I'm pretty sure I have almost all of them. (also emmissive and super easy to use) (Can you tell he is one of my favorite vendors lol?

Girl, I lost touch on how much work you did... but this is so funny :D I will have to get all those props even if I don't use the g8 poses

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Some damn amazing renders and postwork Sonja!!

Keep up the great work!!

Thank you very much Sapphire!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Your very welcome Sonja!!

You really do such amazing work!!!

• WandererWanderer Posts: 956

You're on such a roll lately with so many images - keep up the stellar renders. 

Wanderer said:

You're on such a roll lately with so many images - keep up the stellar renders. 

Thank you!  No worries, I've got plenty to do lol.

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

So many lovely renders. Your Nayat one is particularly good. You also talked me into getting the jepe cinematic product. 

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Really like the lighting on Jepe's. Nice glow!  The circular forms to the left and in the background really pull the eye on around the composition. Nicely done! 

Linwelly said:

This is a promo for Jepe's Cinematic 3 Poses & Props out today.  These are a TON of fun to play with, they are emmissive and there are lots of props to play with.  The other two sets are just as fun, as a side note, since you get a discount on his shop today.  I also want to say that his special effects products are fantastic! I'm pretty sure I have almost all of them. (also emmissive and super easy to use) (Can you tell he is one of my favorite vendors lol?

Girl, I lost touch on how much work you did... but this is so funny :D I will have to get all those props even if I don't use the g8 poses

I missed this somehow thank you!

So many lovely renders. Your Nayat one is particularly good. You also talked me into getting the jepe cinematic product. 

Thank you!  I think you will really like them.  Lots of options.  And across the series of 3 they mix and match colorwise very well.

edited April 2018

This is a character for Penny 8.  I don't have Penny 8 so this is what she looks like without Penny 8.  By Anagord.

KERA .jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
    edited April 2018

Lovely set of dainty jewelry by Wolfie.  Quite appropriately named - Dainties

DAINTIES.jpg
    738 x 960 - 101K
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Beautiful render, Sonja! :D

I love her skin too - what character is that, if you don't mind me asking?

• RakudaRakuda Posts: 931

I love the fae.  I love everything about fairies, elves, etc etc.  With wings, without wings, whatever lol.

The outfit, which for the life of me I can't remember off hand, I re did with the metal textures.  Nothing wrong with the texture it had, but I wanted bright and shiny for this one.  Once I remember which one it is I will add it to this post.

Great shimmery outfit. Would love to have that sort of shine on chainmail I am stilll working on. Great image!

:)

-Rak

The one with the jewelry is a Spicy Fusion face for 200 Faces by Lyoness with Monique skin and your Altern8 skin shader.

edited May 2018
    Rakuda said:

I love the fae.  I love everything about fairies, elves, etc etc.  With wings, without wings, whatever lol.

The outfit, which for the life of me I can't remember off hand, I re did with the metal textures.  Nothing wrong with the texture it had, but I wanted bright and shiny for this one.  Once I remember which one it is I will add it to this post.

Great shimmery outfit. Would love to have that sort of shine on chainmail I am stilll working on. Great image!

:)

-Rak

Thanks!  That's actually a chainmaille shader pack sold here at Daz.  Let me see if I can dig out which one.

Here it is Uber Iray Mediaval Armor Shaders

• RakudaRakuda Posts: 931
    Rakuda said:

Thanks!  That's actually a chainmaille shader pack sold here at Daz.  Let me see if I can dig out which one.

Daaaang! I think that looks like just what I am needing! There are some pretty cool promo examples on that product page!

Thanks! @IceDragonArt

• WandererWanderer Posts: 956

That's really nice. I've been debating getting this set of shaders already. Think you've helped them make a few more sales. 

Rakuda said:
    Rakuda said:

Daaaang! I think that looks like just what I am needing! There are some pretty cool promo examples on that product page!

Thanks! @IceDragonArt

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

The one with the jewelry is a Spicy Fusion face for 200 Faces by Lyoness with Monique skin and your Altern8 skin shader.

Thank you! :) I need to use Monique's skin textures more often - it's quite nice! 

• themidgetthemidget Posts: 287

Beautiful work on this and the sword woman.  I love the skin on this and the sparkle on the pendant and earring.

Rakuda said:
    Rakuda said:

Thanks! @IceDragonArt

Most welcome!  Its great for medieval and fantasy stuff.

Wanderer said:

That's really nice. I've been debating getting this set of shaders already. Think you've helped them make a few more sales. 

Rakuda said:
    Rakuda said:

Thanks! @IceDragonArt

Always happy to help spend other people's money lol!

Thank you! :) I need to use Monique's skin textures more often - it's quite nice! 

I use hers a lot actually. And Altern8 really gives it a natural look.

themidget said:

Beautiful work on this and the sword woman.  I love the skin on this and the sparkle on the pendant and earring.

Thank you!  I had to bring attention to the stuff the promo was actually about somehow lol.  Its hard when you really need to have a character in the scene but the focus has to be on something else.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,310

This is a character for Penny 8.  I don't have Penny 8 so this is what she looks like without Penny 8.  By Anagord.

Great motion blur on this.

Great motion blur on this.

Thank you!  I've been expanding my tool set lol.

• ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 530

You sure have been! I started at the first page and now this.. just way to go!

illysArt said:

You sure have been! I started at the first page and now this.. just way to go!

Thank you!  It is very interesting to see the progression from start to finish (not just mine, you can pretty much see it across the board) and I think its encouraging to be able to go back and see how far you've come when it seems like you aren't making any progress or improvement.

• NoswenNoswen Posts: 358

Haven't checked the forums for a while, and there's a whole lot more amazing renders on here. Great going! smiley

Sensible boots!  Love the fact that this one does not have high heels.  I wanted to somehow combine a futuristic, different planet feeling with a feeling of times gone by.  Pretty happy with how it turned out.  BadKittehCo's newest Classic Biker Gear TWO

• themidgetthemidget Posts: 287
    edited May 2018

That looks really cool.  I'm no expert on biking but I would imagine high heels would be totally unsuitable!

Post edited by themidget on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Looking good Sonja!!

Almost has a Steampunks feel to it!!

• ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 530

Super!

This discussion has been closed.