Jaderail is at it Again.

Comments

• Roberto MeloRoberto Melo Posts: 496
    edited April 2013

kylumi said:
    So Jade, your up and running on DS4 ..........and, it looks like you have started very nicely too. :coolsmile:

Hi my friend Kylumi.

I know you love the theme.

See my new project,
    give their critiques.

Big hug.

Beto.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/21033/

Post edited by Roberto Melo on
    edited December 1969

Ooooh...Jeff is getting used to DS4! Woohoo! You'll looooove Genesis and everything else made for Genesis and Genesis will hug you and squeeze you and call you George. :cheese:

Just in time for the move to 4.5. Lol. It's a bit broken (at least for me) at this stage but once they fix the bugs it's gonna be a lot better than 4.0 even. Instancing man. Imagine that. Hundreds of Genesis soldiers on the screen without any strain on system resources. Pure bliss. Sniff. :coolgrin:

Hi Harry.

My New project!!

:)

Hugs.

Beto.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/21033/

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    This is getting easy now.

Trauma Promo Image

Title: Your Mine!

Surrendered to Daz Studio 4, Jaderail? :)

Great Render. Studio 4 has a Daz
    excellent yield, and good lighting.

On my computer, it has a problem.
    He asks for more and more memory, sometimes,
    has so thirsty memory, which invades the
    Kernell Windows. So, the Windows,
    Closes Daz Studio 4.

Daz3d, says my computer is weak.
    Need more memory. however, the
    same scene taken at Studio 3, no
    no error occurs.

Someone who uses Daz Studio 4 has the same
    problem I have?

Hugs.

Beto.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hi Beto! Great to see you again. I never had any issues with DS4. I'm getting very used to DS4.5 now.

edited April 2013

Jaderail said:
    Hi Beto! Great to see you again. I never had any issues with DS4. I'm getting very used to DS4.5 now.

Here is the only 3D program, he suck all the memory. Earlier version of DS do not. I'll have to buy a new computer. :(

Post edited by Roberto Melo on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Jaderail, congrats on 13000 views! :)
    Cathie

edited December 1969

Novica said:
    Cathie
    That would be impressive if 7000 of them were not me. :)
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Novica said:
    Cathie
    That would be impressive if 7000 of them were not me. :)

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

edited December 1969

And now some random render drops that have been dropped to other places...

Elven-Dress.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    edited December 1969

And one more...From me

Effects_Test-003.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 209K
    edited December 1969

Lets get Medieval while were at it too....

Stormgood_Gimlet.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

That is awesome Jeff :)
    The contest is fantastic.I really love your lighting. on all 3. very nice work

edited May 2013

Thank you Ivy. Number two (the rings) are props I'm working on. All the lighting comes from the props.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

good to see posting here again :-)

edited December 1969

Here is Old Mother the medicine woman for my tribe. Still a WIP but I'm happy with the character now. Mostly.

OLD_Mother.png
    1000 x 1000 - 1M
    edited December 1969

I've been gone for a bit but I've been doing stuff. Here is one of them.

Jaderail is now a Bald Wizard and PROUD of it. And here is my Memorial Day render just a little late.

Title: They will not be Disturbed.

They_shall_not_be_Disturbed-01.png
    1230 x 1600 - 4M
    edited December 1969

Well, since Nova is never going to be bald, and hopefully I won't either anytime soon... and I'm not smart enough to be a wizard... I can just be proud to know one :) Congrats! (And I see you're like me, awake at 6:30am)

Anyway, I love the bushes and vegetation inside- is that from a dead bush pack? The glow on the wall to the right (as you look at it) is very good- adds a vibrancy to that wall. A point light? I love the way it contrasts with the crispness of the gray wall out front. The weeds (or tall grass) in the bottom left corner add nice depth. Very nice!

And happy belated Memorial Day to you. Headed out to the ranch to ride before it gets hot today. What are you doing- rendering?

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Welcome to the baldie club Jaderail.

edited May 2013

Novica said:
    Well, since Nova is never going to be bald, and hopefully I won't either anytime soon... and I'm not smart enough to be a wizard... I can just be proud to know one :) Congrats! (And I see you're like me, awake at 6:30am)

Anyway, I love the bushes and vegetation inside- is that from a dead bush pack? The glow on the wall to the right (as you look at it) is very good- adds a vibrancy to that wall. A point light? I love the way it contrasts with the crispness of the gray wall out front. The weeds (or tall grass) in the bottom left corner add nice depth. Very nice!

And happy belated Memorial Day to you. Headed out to the ranch to ride before it gets hot today. What are you doing- rendering?

Well the BWC is a very small group and not too easy to get into. So your hair is safe for now. This is Jack Tomalin's Anthropy set with some of the Ivy removed, it is very over grown at load. The Tree in the Window is LisaB's Heart of the Matter, and the front grass is her Indian Grass with fall mats added to it. The Lighting and Skydome are Cloudnine for Daz Studio, one of my goto sets for lighting and skies. I used a Point light in the Render in Magic effect so you have a very good eye for details. The effect is Smay's Fire and Smoke scaled, rotated, and a mat preset. The odd part is even following my own advice the full scene took more ram and much longer to render that I thought it would.

Thank you for popping in.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    I notice you grew your hair back. I'm starting to like the clean look. But for the tales of Jaderail (WIP) he will have is hair back.

Nice to see ya Pete, Thanks for looking in.
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Jaderail is now a Bald Wizard and PROUD of it. And here is my Memorial Day render just a little late.

good one :vampire:

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Congrats on the Bald Wizardship, Jade :-)

It's a great render and thanks for explaining you workflow; I was going to ask about it :cheese:

edited December 1969

bigh said:
    good one :vampire:
    Thank ya.
    edited December 1969

Congrats on the Bald Wizardship, Jade :-)

It's a great render and thanks for explaining you workflow; I was going to ask about it :cheese:

Work flow? That's not a work flow, that's just ingredient's. This was the work flow. Load set, twiddle, delete set, load different set, twiddle, delete set, Rinse Repeat. CLICK about the 15th time, idea, test render, twiddle, test render, twiddle, and same as before. Think it's good, send to friends, friends shoot it down, with needs this or that. Add this or that, test render, twiddle, render, twiddle... 5 hours later I just give up and render it. That's my work flow.
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Szark said:
    I notice you grew your hair back. I'm starting to like the clean look. But for the tales of Jaderail (WIP) he will have is hair back.

Nice to see ya Pete, Thanks for looking in.
    I am always looking in just can't help much these days. Lets hope that changes soon..I do. ;)
    edited December 1969

" I used a Point light in the Render in Magic effect"

Point light, I get.
    Magic effect, I don't. (What else is new?)

Explain please. Is that something you purchase? Or hidden among the multitude of controls.

edited December 1969

Novica said:
    " I used a Point light in the Render in Magic effect"

Point light, I get.
    Magic effect, I don't. (What else is new?)

Explain please. Is that something you purchase? Or hidden among the multitude of controls.

The yellow, white and glowie thing between his hands is a prop, the effect. One of Smay's Smoke and Fire props for DS with one of the textures applied.
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited May 2013

Jaderail said:

Great render Jeff.
    BTW I think bald guys are hot :)
    That is why my hubby keeps head shaved for me. .lol
    I reckon I like that Mr clean masculine look, ;)

Post edited by Ivy on
  • mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152
    edited December 1969

They will indeed not be disturbed. At least, by me. I always stay clear of guys holding fire in their hands, bald or not ;)

I like the image, but as I am a noob, I have nothing useful to say, so I'd best shut up and enjoy :)

edited December 1969

Just a Fast Gia render test... Nothing special done here.

Gia-001.png
    600 x 780 - 970K