The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Home made chicken nuggets for dinner, Very Tasty, and just enough french fries to fill my Potato quota for the week. Also Very Tasty.

Where is the complaint? I wanted more french fries.

yumma. midnight snack time. no nuggets, but pierogies in the freezer.

edited December 1969

tee hee, poser 8 jigglemation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS3SWF5iwh0

the soundtrack they picked, lol, good choice.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

did some experimenting with bump maps and the reflect node. :lol: fresnel on the curtains, which is reflected in the floor.

2nd one is the sample props from Ajax old poser5 procedural pack

cool 8)

edited December 1969

Haz noisy volumetric

pic_0060_noisyVols1.jpg
    800 x 335 - 20K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

*hugs*, Miss Bad Wolf. Kittens have fragile lives at this point, and deaths happen, most often due to no fault of yours. You have to check your city's ordinances for disposing dead animals; if your city has a web page, start from there. Otherwise, call a vet -- they know what to do.

edited December 1969

higher density less noise moar better lightvolume

29pic_0070.jpg
    800 x 335 - 19K
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Cute picture I found on DA:
    "All it takes is one little life to show how unique it is"
    AND A LEEZARD

profile_picture_by_callairah-d5081ub.png
    300 x 300 - 213K
    edited December 1969

Looks like the Skinks that live in our backyard except those don't look as translucent

edited December 1969

I think it's a baby :3

edited December 1969

Good Mornins :flower:

wearing my Baha Grill fiesta shirt today. too early to start dreaming about 2-fers t'nite, or is it?

lectricity is espensive in Texas ?
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/texas-woman-hit-1-3-million-electric-bill-165517099.html

kakapos are cute
    http://news.yahoo.com/n-zealands-night-parrot-brought-back-brink-041243607.html

2 more days on the pp12 sale.
    http://my.smithmicro.com/marcom/eblasts/poser/20120620/index-web.html

they saved a couple things for me to ship today. i'll inventory one parts shelf. spend a few hours in dreamweaver, and then the rest of the weekend is all for codename :) Project Samson.

decided a couple more things for Samson.

i'm not gonna worry about pose pack compatibility with existing Michael or James poses. still deliberating on trying to make him compatible with M3 skins or M4 or a simple front/back; i have a few of merchant resource skins for M4 but only 1 v3 resource.

thinking of making his default face with an expression - frown, wrinkly forehead, to make sure i made enough verts for expressions, and the expressionless face will be a morph. and i want him to be able to open his jaw as much as Steve Tyler does when he's singing.

man did i have a thing for Aerosmith. still like them. :lol:

and already discovered not to use auto-smoothing in wings. better to cut/connect a few thousand times.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    AND A LEEZARD

key-yuuuuute

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    AND A LEEZARD

What an incredibly cute leezard! Teeny tiny too! :-):coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Uuuuuuuuugh... I'm pleasantly full of grilled meat, grilled sausage, cake and ice cream. Uuuuuuugh.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Uuuuuuuuugh... I'm pleasantly full of grilled meat, grilled sausage, cake and ice cream. Uuuuuuugh.

Sounds nice! I'm drinking a quart of milk and will have a nice, mild, tuna sandwich for lunch, and a filet-o-fish sandwich for dinner.

I'm glad the bathroom is close to my cube... :grrr: :ahhh: :bug:

edited June 2012

It's Friday, which is impossible to complain about, and I have fun money, which is also impossible to complain about! :coolsmile:

BUT - I do have complaints!

- It's going to hit 99f today
    - It's going to hit 101f tomorrow
    - By Monday they predict it'll hit 106f
    - I want to go to the "Keep Austin Weird" Festival but if it's going to be 101f I will probably stay home
    - I can't get "Ring of Fire" out of my mind
    - Sore butt :red:
    - A lot of my wishlist at Rendo went on sale but I already spent my content money
    - I didn't sleep well last night

I think that covers it all. DANG IT'S HOTTTTT!!! :gulp:

*edit* Well, I fell for the sale thing and spent some of my fun money on stuff for M4 and K4. It's hard to find good clothes and characters for K4 so when I can, I grab 'em. Most of my Webcomic ideas will require some kids at one point or another, argh!

Post edited by Woolyloach on
    edited December 1969

New non-complaint: there's an "export to Luxrender" script for Poser! :wow:

Apparently you run the script, open the scene in standalone LuxRender, and let it rip! So I grabbed the script and a copy of LuxRender and I'm going to mess around with it a bit this weekend.

It'll be interesting to see how it works out. :)

edited December 1969

Apparently you run the script, open the scene in standalone LuxRender, and let it rip! So I grabbed the script and a copy of LuxRender and I'm going to mess around with it a bit this weekend.

I've had absolutely zero success with the LuxRender exporter in Cinema, maybe you'll have better luck. Or maybe the exporter for Cinema just sucks :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,609
    edited December 1969

I need to go to my doctor's appointment soon.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

I've had absolutely zero success with the LuxRender exporter in Cinema, maybe you'll have better luck. Or maybe the exporter for Cinema just sucks :)

I'll do a post about my experience with it here once I get some. It's going to be dog-slow on my laptop, but I can let it run overnight. :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

I'll do a post about my experience with it here once I get some. It's going to be dog-slow on my laptop, but I can let it run overnight. :)

I just installed the Maxwell Demo on both my laptop and desktop (Too impatient - I want to play with it NOW and not wait until I get the payment troubles sorted out. Apparently my bank is having a fit with the transaction and declining it because it's coming from outside the US) and for some unfathomable reason it seems to be working a bit faster ON MY LAPTOP o_O
    Maybe I'm just imagining things.

edited December 1969

Meh, I'm bored. I'm blocked because I need hardware to work with and the hardware guy took the day off. I finished up this other chunk of code, but the tester went home at Noon. I've made enough hours to pay my bills and have some extra cash, so I' going to catch the next bus out of here and go get some CHICKEN WINGS AND BEER!!!

I thought about hitting a club, or going down to Sixth Street, but that's too much fuss and the wings place is right on the bus route.

Forget the Keep Austin Weird Festival turns out that they want $20 a ticket just to wander around! I'll save that to spend at the honky tonk!

edited June 2012

eez pouring buckets outside, and big boomer thunders.

i should go run take a picture ... ... ...

my lil folding umbrella is shaking in fear.

waiting to pounce on leeltree egg, but no luck so far.

i should go record some thunders, i could put it in an animation soundtrack ... ... ...

so, what'z new with yoos? it's Friday.

the power flickered and the ups beeped. more thunders and lightnings.

it's raining on my happy hour day. Horas Felices. it's 2-fers nite.

knew i shoulda stayed home again today.

spent a couple of hours on samson. only blocked his face some. the thing driving me crazy with wings, i don't see how to cut the edge precisely where i want it, haz to cut halves, thirds, etc; connect, slide the edge. it would be so much better if i could place the vert exactily where i need it. i have 3ds max on my old pc, but it would slow me project down to learn 3ds max right now.

samProgress.jpg
    351 x 477 - 34K
    rains.jpg
    615 x 436 - 42K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Meh, I'm bored. I'm blocked because I need hardware to work with and the hardware guy took the day off. I finished up this other chunk of code, but the tester went home at Noon. I've made enough hours to pay my bills and have some extra cash, so I' going to catch the next bus out of here and go get some CHICKEN WINGS AND BEER!!!

I thought about hitting a club, or going down to Sixth Street, but that's too much fuss and the wings place is right on the bus route.

Forget the Keep Austin Weird Festival turns out that they want $20 a ticket just to wander around! I'll save that to spend at the honky tonk!

stuff right across the street from the bus stop is kewl.! and not having to worry about driving makes the beer so much more refreshing :lol: lime wedge?

edited December 1969

I quickly ate some pizza and bread sticks. Now I have to go to work. I got some ice cream but no time to eat now. I have to wait until I get home from work.

Complaint Wawa's special on smoothies is over, so the smoothie prices there went back up. Did not get one as I got a Godiva smoothie yesterday.

need to put away left over pizza and then take medicine then go to work.
    First I need a drink of siera mist as some mangers do not like it when I get a drink when I arrive though I have a good excuse. I have no air conditoning in car so I get thirsty when i get there.

edited December 1969

I checked on the kittens and Melody as they happen to be in the same spot. I saw Lady Gabrielle, then I saw Miss Cupcake. I asked where was Creampuff? (I saw his fur but not his head) He right away put his head up and said mew.

edited December 1969

Morning. Sun rising on a bright clear and real cold day outside, no fog for a change. The forum is real slow, for me ;)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

Be interested to see how that works out as well :)

edited December 1969

It seems I've managed to fragment my computer's memory something fierce. Argh. Reboots, I hate them. *sigh* Gotta do one, I s'pose.

edited June 2012

iiiiick there's an earwig on my window, on the inside.

the Fahrenheits are starting to cool off a bit.

i'm googling for naked pics of Hugh Jackman. the actors or rockstars i like seem to not have naked pictures on the internet. deep down, guess i like the shy boys.

remember Keanu Reeves, did he retire? he hasn't made a superman movie. he could play Jorel in a remake. all actors named Reeves should be in a superman movie.

maybe i'll go visit the first page of the commons :idea: there might be some funny sarcasm posts.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Welp, I decided to take the advantage of the reboot, and pried off the side of my computer's chassis 'cuz the poor thing has been overheating recently. Much better.

This discussion has been closed.