Welcome to Daz, Mousso!

xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686
edited March 2018 in The Commons

Mousso, creator of a bounteous bevy of beauties, has issued a first Daz release, and she's one of many more to come. And she is stunning. Welcome, mate!

Mackenzie was previously available at Renderosity.

Izanami was previously available at Renderosity.

Delilah was previously available at Renderosity, but before releasing her at Daz, Mousso says she "reworked the Genesis 3 morph and added Genesis 8 too. Remade the textures too (especially the brows and lips) and shaders." (quote taken from elsewhere in this thread)

Joanna was previously available at Renderosity.

Celestia G3F was previously available at Renderosity. The G8F has been added for the Daz release.

Shangrila G3F was previously available at Renderosity. The G8F has been added for the Daz release. 

Elliandra G3F/G8F was previously available at Renderosity.

Post edited by xyer0 on

Comments

• FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883
    edited November 2017

Ohh she's stunning, I agree.

I love Mousso's chars. Don't have many of them...yet...but those I have are gorgeous.

Welcome from me too.

Post edited by Ferretmania on
  • RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

with coupon she's for free

and nice for G3 and G8

thanks for the hint

• His work from the waist down is incredible.

That's why peer to peer reviews are important.

I said damn, lovely, but I JUST GOT A MILLION WOMEN yesterday.

I don't think I need another woman in my runtime. (said no man ever)

But making us consider her again with this thread has pushed the needle.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited November 2017

Welcome:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686
    avxp said:

His work from the waist down is incredible.

That's why peer to peer reviews are important.

I said damn, lovely, but I JUST GOT A MILLION WOMEN yesterday.

I don't think I need another woman in my runtime. (said no man ever)

But making us consider her again with this thread has pushed the needle.

Yes, those hips are talking. And dialing in the sophisticated, high fashion European supermodel face (a Mousso specialty) will un-plain any marginal-faced character. She's only $4.37 with the purchase of another Debut item (which could be a PC+ item for less than $1.16. Genesis 3 and 8 makes her a no-brainer.

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416

Dem legs.. surprise

(That was a compliment)

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited November 2017

Welcome, Mousso! :D Your debut character here at Daz is beautiful!

However, the Genesis 8 version seems to have a glitch. (Can anyone else confirm?)

Here's the G3F (left) next to the G8F (right). The G8F version seems to load without the head morph:

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • MoussoMousso Posts: 237

Hello. Thank you for the nice welcome blushheart

@Divamakeup

OMG I cant try it for you because Daz bought and I deleted the files. They tested her for 3 weeks and it worked. Please send a ticket crying

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    Mousso said:

@Divamakeup

OMG I cant try it for you because Daz bought and I deleted the files. They tested her for 3 weeks and it worked. Please send a ticket crying

Wait, if Daz buys one of your characters you can't have it anymore? surprise

Mousso said:

@Divamakeup

I dont know. I just deleted it because its not mine anymore :/

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416

They should have put a copy into your product library

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited November 2017

However, the Genesis 8 version seems to have a glitch. (Can anyone else confirm?)

Here's the G3F (left) next to the G8F (right). The G8F version seems to load without the head morph:

Let me download and check ...!

Post edited by SimonJM on
  • MirMir Posts: 37
    Mousso said:
    Mousso said:

@Divamakeup

I always thought Daz sells it for you and they get a part of the profit. Never knew you had to hand over ownership...Don't know why but that just doesn't feel right. 

• No doubt it will be fixed. Thank you Mousso. Another great character at a great price. Characters with character is not an exaggeration with yours. .

Yes, agreed the load of the figure directly loads without the head morph with G8F whilst it does with the G3F version.

Mir said:
    Mousso said:
    Mousso said:

@Divamakeup

I always thought Daz sells it for you and they get a part of the profit. Never knew you had to hand over ownership...Don't know why but that just doesn't feel right. 

No. As soon as I sign the buyout contract I dont have any rights to it. They paid for it and own it. 

SimonJM said:

Yes, agreed the load of the figure directly loads without the head morph with G8F whilst it does with the G3F version.

I'm just downloading it and going to test and fix it.

edited November 2017

And being Mousso, she is delightful:

Kallisto.jpg
    1700 x 2800 - 1M
    Post edited by SimonJM on
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

OMG, Mousso is here! Love your work! My avatar is one of your wonderful ladies. Welcome to DAZ!

• Welcome to Daz, Mousso!

• Mir said:
    Mousso said:
    Mousso said:

@Divamakeup

AFAIK, thats optional, not mandatory. DAZ can sell it for other people or other people can sell to DAZ first and than DAZ sells it as DAZ product.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    Mir said:
    Mousso said:
    Mousso said:

@Divamakeup

AFAIK, thats optional, not mandatory. DAZ can sell it for other people or other people can sell to DAZ first and than DAZ sells it as DAZ product.

I'm not a PA, but my understanding of it is that DAZ Originals are total buyouts, but all other products are sold under the PA and DAZ gets a percentage of the sale as a broker/dealer/host/whatever you want to call it.

SimonJM said:

And being Mousso, she is delightful:

Lovely render :)

Llynara said:

OMG, Mousso is here! Love your work! My avatar is one of your wonderful ladies. Welcome to DAZ!

Hi. Looks like Ottilia in your avatar. She's one of my faves heart

I fixed the G8 preload issue and notified Daz, but its too early in the US so it will take a few hours to get the file updated. I assume I cant upload the fixed DSON here? 

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    Mir said:
    Mousso said:
    Mousso said:

@Divamakeup

Sometimes Daz will buy a product outright rather than broker it.

Laurie

• AllegraAllegra Posts: 405

Welcome Mousso...you can't imagine my delight in finding you here with a new character, she went straight in the cart and added to my Mousso collection :) 

• Thank you for the Genesis 3 option.  It is appreciated.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

theres a Kallisto Head apply option for G8 so no problem

Allegra said:

Welcome Mousso...you can't imagine my delight in finding you here with a new character, she went straight in the cart and added to my Mousso collection :) 

Thank you Allegra. I hope you enjoy rendering her too heart

Thank you for the Genesis 3 option.  It is appreciated.

You're welcome :)

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960
    edited November 2017
    Welcome Mousso so happy to see you here. Have all your characters from Rendo looks like I'll be collecting at Daz as well.
    Post edited by ALLIEKATBLUE on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,026
    edited November 2017
    Llynara said:
    Mir said:
    Mousso said:
    Mousso said:

@Divamakeup

I'm not a PA, but my understanding of it is that DAZ Originals are total buyouts, but all other products are sold under the PA and DAZ gets a percentage of the sale as a broker/dealer/host/whatever you want to call it.

Exactly.

If a product is sold as a PA item then the PA retains ownership and Daz gets a cut each time the product is sold.

If it's sold as a Daz Original it means the creator sold it to Daz completely for a given amount before it was added to the store. Daz owns it and gets the whole price for each sale.

Post edited by Leana on
  • WELCOME NEW VENDOR WITH INCREDIBLE TALENT!!!

That said....

I suggest you keep all Daz-relatede business/deals/situations/agreements/etc to yourself.

No one needs to know that kinda stuff aside from the vendors.

It's probably at best, just not polite shop talk.

Pun intended.

Looking forward to seeing what else you can do.

Nice work!

Welcome again.

*Post Script. Don't delete ANYTHING that you make.

You.Never.Know.