Welcome to Daz, Mousso!

Comments

• MoussoMousso Posts: 237
    Mousso said:
    Mousso said:

I just downloaded the update. The G8F version of Kallisto now loads with the head morph. The eyelashes though now load in an odd place. I tried doing "Fit To" with the lashes, but they don't move:

It's not really a big deal as I can just delete the lashes and reload another G8F lash. But I thought I'd give you the heads up on the glitch.

I asked and they said its a DS quirk sometimes. Just have to nudge one of the sliders and it snaps into place :)

That fixed it. Thank you! :) Again, lovely character! Well done!

Great! Have fun! Your renders are beautiful btw. Sometimes I lurk on the forum so I saw many :D

Mousso, please check your PMs. I messaged you. :)

Got it :)

Thank you! :) That's nice of you to say. 

I took a short break from doing promo renders for a character I'm going to be submitting to Daz to do a quick render of your lovely Kallisto. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything special or something with a background -I'll have more time to render this beautiful woman once I submit my character to Daz. :)

Kallisto is great! Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing more of your characters. smiley

Looks Great! 

Thank you and looking forward to your character :)

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 574

This is my first of your characters. She is a beauty I couldn't pass up. Welcome to DAZ.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,432
    avxp said:

His work from the waist down is incredible.

That's why peer to peer reviews are important.

I said damn, lovely, but I JUST GOT A MILLION WOMEN yesterday.

I don't think I need another woman in my runtime. (said no man ever)

But making us consider her again with this thread has pushed the needle.

I was thining that myself.... how many are needed.. laugh

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,683
    edited November 2017

Post edited by xyer0 on
    xyer0 said:
    Mousso said:
    Mousso said:

Kallisto is great! Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing more of your characters. smiley

@Divamakeup, you certainly have a way about you. That is, you made her skin look like I imagine Daz intended Victoria's and Stephanie's to look.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,432

well, I just pourchased her ... the product images are very cool and she looks fabulous ... will give a render in a bit. 

• Wow - I just saw this.  Fantastic .. in my cart now!

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074
    edited November 2017

Here's a downsized render of Kallisto relaxing "at home". Full size render at https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/471846/

Kallisto at Home -resize.jpg
    1350 x 1080 - 573K
    Post edited by fastbike1 on
  • Love Diva's skins

Love Diva's skins

Me too!!!

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,959
    edited November 2017

A real beauty, love all Mousso girls

Kallista 1.png
    935 x 882 - 814K
    Post edited by ALLIEKATBLUE on

Love this girl

Ooh!

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Love Diva's skins

xyer0 said:

Love Diva's skins

Me too!!!

Awww Thank you, guys! That's very sweet of you - you put a big smile on my face! When I first started doing 3D art I spent nearly a year just working on figuring out Iray settings (both skin shader settings and Iray render settings) and how they effect the look of the skin textures. I'm glad to hear it pays off. :) I'm still falling down the rabbit hole and learning - it's a lot of fun! 

edited November 2017

Gorgeous! Lovely render! :D

What top is that, by the way? It's super cute!

Post edited by 3Diva on

Love Diva's skins

xyer0 said:

Love Diva's skins

Me too!!!

Awww Thank you, guys! That's very sweet of you - you put a big smile on my face! When I first started doing 3D art I spent nearly a year just working on figuring out Iray settings (both skin shader settings and Iray render settings) and how they effect the look of the skin textures. I'm glad to hear it pays off. :) I'm still falling down the rabbit hole and learning - it's a lot of fun! 

It has definitely paid off. Your skins look better than real, which is exactly what I think 3D art should do. Now get that character finished, please, so I can buy her.

xyer0 said:

Love Diva's skins

xyer0 said:

Love Diva's skins

Me too!!!

It has definitely paid off. Your skins look better than real, which is exactly what I think 3D art should do. Now get that character finished, please, so I can buy her.

hahah Thank you! :D

I'm working on it. Finishing up her promo renders this week. Hopefully Daz will like her. 

xyer0 said:
    I'm working on it. Finishing up her promo renders this week. Hopefully Daz will like her. 

With some of the stuff that's getting through, I cannot imagine that you'll have any issue. And there's always Renderosity.

xyer0 said:
    xyer0 said:

With some of the stuff that's getting through, I cannot imagine that you'll have any issue. And there's always Renderosity.

You might be suprised. I've submitted two products over the past couple of months that have been rejected. My character Telly and a Creature Skin Mega Pack. So I'm super nervous about my teen girl character and have been spending a ton of time on her. If I get rejected a third time I might curl up into a ball in a corner and become a crying gibbering ex-human. lol

Telly is the bomb! What's up with that? I can use that Creature Skin Mega Pack too, although I'd probably wait until it's on sale. Do what you have to do.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

They look good to me too, in particular Telly. I hope you got feedback on what to improve.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited November 2017

I meant to add some accessories *ear0-rings, etc.,) but forgot and then also forgot to save the scene, so - here Kallisto is in just OOT's mega wardrobe items (which I was looking askance at in viewport as the texture on the top looked really 'chunky' but was very happy with the final rendersed version):

Kallisto 2.jpg
    3400 x 5600 - 3M
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited November 2017
    SimonJM said:

I meant to add some accessories *ear0-rings, etc.,) but forgot and then also forgot to save the scene, so - here Kallisto is in just OOT's mega wardrobe items (which I was looking askance at in viewport as the texture on the top looked really 'chunky' but was very happy with the final rendersed version):

Silky smooth and exquisitely lit, SimonJM!

• @Divamakeup, it's the Gypsy Lace Tank at Rendo

• xyer0 said:

Love Diva's skins

xyer0 said:

Love Diva's skins

Me too!!!

For real!

edited November 2017

Beautiful render heart

SimonJM said:

Oh I like this one too.

I noticed that some outfits look chunky in preview but render smoothly. 

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    Mousso said:

Beautiful render heart

SimonJM said:

Oh I like this one too.

I noticed that some outfits look chunky in preview but render smoothly. 

Ta - yes, in preview it looked almost like a vable knit sweater!

• Here's Elliandra with OOT Marigold hair

elliandra-01.jpg
    1600 x 1921 - 3M
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312

Been meaning to post this here.

• mark128mark128 Posts: 1,029

Didn't notice this thread.  This is my portrait of Kallisto. She is a beautiful character. I checked my saved scene and it seems to have the Kallisto head morph dialed in. 

Beautiful renders! 

@scorpio What light did you use?