Welcome to Daz, Mousso!

Comments

• avxp said:

I suggest you keep all Daz-relatede business/deals/situations/agreements/etc to yourself.

No one needs to know that kinda stuff aside from the vendors.

It's on the product page. Any item that says Daz Original is an item that Daz has bought outright.

• Kallisto is quite lovely. She jumped into my cart right away! wink I'll be keeping an eye out for your future releases.

• MoussoMousso Posts: 237
    avxp said:

WELCOME NEW VENDOR WITH INCREDIBLE TALENT!!!

That said....

I suggest you keep all Daz-relatede business/deals/situations/agreements/etc to yourself.

It's probably at best, just not polite shop talk.

Pun intended.

Looking forward to seeing what else you can do.

Nice work!

Welcome again.

*Post Script. Don't delete ANYTHING that you make.

You.Never.Know.

Thank you! heart

Yes I will keep quiet laugh

Kallisto is quite lovely. She jumped into my cart right away! wink I'll be keeping an eye out for your future releases.

Thank you. I hope you enjoy rendering her. smiley

• Mousso, so glad to see you here.

I love your characters..... they are delightful.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited November 2017
    avxp said:

It's not a big deal; most of these details are in the publishing section regarding Daz's "take" from each product. And these details have been published for years so wanna-be-vendors go in knowing what to expect. Not a bad thing IMO.

The G8 head thing isn't so simple. I had applied the head, then clicked one of the eyelash options and it CHANGED THE HEAD BACK. It's the Lashes Apply option. Didn't test anything else.

Lovely gal.

kallisto.png
    566 x 743 - 683K
    Post edited by Novica on
    edited November 2017
    Novica said:
    avxp said:

It's not a big deal; most of these details are in the publishing section regarding Daz's "take" from each product. And these details have been published for years so wanna-be-vendors go in knowing what to expect. Not a bad thing IMO.

The G8 head thing isn't so simple. I had applied the head, then clicked one of the eyelash options and it CHANGED THE HEAD BACK. It's the Lashes Apply option. Didn't test anything else.

Lovely gal.

Beautiful portrait.heart

I dont have the Eyelash issue but maybe because I already fixed the head. I have the fix right here but I dont think I can post a DSON file :/

Post edited by Mousso on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited November 2017

I like this one even better :)   I'm featuring her over in my product showcase thread (Art Studio) too. Gallery image is here.

Post edited by Novica on
  • JessaiiJessaii Posts: 845

Welcome to Daz! I love your girls glad to see you here, hope you like it :D And she is lovely as usual grats on your first release!

• pantenepantene Posts: 195
    edited November 2017

Yeah, that Kallisto character is so great she jumped into my cart right away. First time I use a non-PC+ product as a trigger since the beginning of the sale. Does anyone know what hair was used in the presentation? It's perfect for her.

I meant the untied hairdo. Thank you.

Post edited by pantene on
    Novica said:

I like this one even better :)   I'm featuring her over in my product showcase thread (Art Studio) too. 

Oh thats even better! Which dress is that? I need to buy it.

Silver said:

Welcome to Daz! I love your girls glad to see you here, hope you like it :D And she is lovely as usual grats on your first release!

Thank you Silver :)

pantene said:

Yeah, that Kallisto character is so great she jumped into my cart right away. First time I use a non-PC+ product as a trigger since the beginning of the sale. Does anyone know what hair was used in the presentation? It's perfect for her.

I meant the untied hairdo. Thank you.

I'm glad you like her. The first 3 promos is Ades Hair and the one with the green dress is Biscuit Hair Salon No.3 over at Rendo :)

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,685

I don't know if you did it on purpose, Mousso, but selling your initial release to Daz so they can introduce their customers to you really inexpensively was a deft marketing move. They really need to update the packaging snafu immediately though.

xyer0 said:

I don't know if you did it on purpose, Mousso, but selling your initial release to Daz so they can introduce their customers to you really inexpensively was a deft marketing move. They really need to update the packaging snafu immediately though.

It was their doing :)

They are doing the new intallers so it should be updated soon.

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735

She was an instant buy for me too. Not just for price, but the quality that I know that comes with the Mousso name.  Welcome to Daz. yes

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

@Novica   " I like this one even better :)   I'm featuring her over in my product showcase thread (Art Studio) too."

As usual, a lovely, lovely render. Wonderful work.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

I just downloaded the update. The G8F version of Kallisto now loads with the head morph. The eyelashes though now load in an odd place. I tried doing "Fit To" with the lashes, but they don't move:

It's not really a big deal as I can just delete the lashes and reload another G8F lash. But I thought I'd give you the heads up on the glitch.

• pruggipruggi Posts: 151
    edited November 2017

Congrats @Mousso for such a lovely first release! SimonJM's render and another I saw from Novico are just beautiful! She's in my cart and will be with me before I check out tonight!

EDIT: er, I mean after I check out :)))

Post edited by pruggi on

I just downloaded the update. The G8F version of Kallisto now loads with the head morph. The eyelashes though now load in an odd place. I tried doing "Fit To" with the lashes, but they don't move:

It's not really a big deal as I can just delete the lashes and reload another G8F lash. But I thought I'd give you the heads up on the glitch.

I asked and they said its a DS quirk sometimes. Just have to nudge one of the sliders and it snaps into place :)

Novica said:

Thank you I just grabbed it.

sapat said:

She was an instant buy for me too. Not just for price, but the quality that I know that comes with the Mousso name.  Welcome to Daz. yes

Thank you sapat :)

pruggi said:

Congrats @Mousso for such a lovely first release! SimonJM's render and another I saw from Novico are just beautiful! She's in my cart and will be with me before I check out tonight!

EDIT: er, I mean after I check out :)))

I'm glad you like her. Happy rendering and post it :D

Mousso said:

I asked and they said its a DS quirk sometimes. Just have to nudge one of the sliders and it snaps into place :)

That fixed it. Thank you! :) Again, lovely character! Well done!

• Mousso, please check your PMs. I messaged you. :)
    edited November 2017
    Mousso said:

Great! Have fun! Your renders are beautiful btw. Sometimes I lurk on the forum so I saw many :D

Mousso, please check your PMs. I messaged you. :)

Got it :)

Post edited by Mousso on
  • Yessssss Mousso is with DAZ now. :)

I have so many of your characters.

• Twilight76Twilight76 Posts: 318
    edited November 2017

ok, i give up :) To much for 3D this Month but i love this Character.

Kallisto.jpg
    2000 x 1236 - 3M
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,557

Welcome Mousso, although i sure hope you keep your store at rendo also since I buy most of my characters from there due to no nude promos here (as you well know ;-) )

edited November 2017

ok, i give up :) To much for 3D this Month but i love this Character.

Oh this is awesome!

Welcome Mousso, although i sure hope you keep your store at rendo also since I buy most of my characters from there due to no nude promos here (as you well know ;-) )

Hi! Ah yes the nudes. I think it was you who posted that you dont buy unless you see the whole figure, so I started adding them laugh

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Love your work. I have Nylyssa and Rachel Vampire.  Love what you do with skin texture.

• Btw...what is the hair you used in the main promo shots?  Looks like maybe SAV?

• JessaiiJessaii Posts: 845

Btw...what is the hair you used in the main promo shots?  Looks like maybe SAV?

It is Ades by SAV :) 

Mousso said:
    Mousso said:

Great! Have fun! Your renders are beautiful btw. Sometimes I lurk on the forum so I saw many :D

Mousso, please check your PMs. I messaged you. :)

Got it :)

Thank you! :) That's nice of you to say. 

I took a short break from doing promo renders for a character I'm going to be submitting to Daz to do a quick render of your lovely Kallisto. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything special or something with a background -I'll have more time to render this beautiful woman once I submit my character to Daz. :)

Kallisto is great! Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing more of your characters. smiley