1000 x 750 - 2M
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Now...

kapow ;-)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you both for looking in. I can tell it's not exactly many folks cup of tea but I do not care. Expect more, MUCH more.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Thank you both for looking in. I can tell it's not exactly many folks cup of tea but I do not care. Expect more, MUCH more.

Ive been following your story Jaderail"., :)

edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Sorry Ivy, should have known you were lurking around. I will not kid myself though, Primitive People will not catch many people on this forums eyes. But to me views and comments is not what it is about. This is just something I want to do for myself and share with others.

I bet the Comments get better when the Sabbertooth and other action happens. Wait and see.
  • Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

So far so good! In my imagination there's some deep-voiced narrator telling the story, like some nature show on public television.

edited December 1969

So far so good! In my imagination there's some deep-voiced narrator telling the story, like some nature show on public television.
    Hi Scott TY for the Peek. And you have the idea perfect. Narrator was the goal.

Just noticed I'll need to re-render the full set to get the quality I want in my Comic style layout.
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I'll let Sasha take a look when he gets home next weekend.

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Why is there a caveman in my back garden?

Oh, there isn't, it's one of Jeff's renders!

Nice picture, Jeff, I was wondering who the fella reminded me of. I think it's Grizzly Adams!

edited December 1969

I thank ya for the peeks folks. I might get a render or two in now that my power (what I have) has not crapped out on me for a WHOLE day now.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited March 2013

Hi Jeff, not trying to hi-jack your thread but just sharing something I am trying to do lacking a front face and photo with no glasses
    will post more in my render thread but just putting it here since the subject is a friend of yours who shall remain anonymous
    you might like to use his likeness as one of your primitives even! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-T2pucummI

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited March 2013

Thank you Wendy. Was fun. I'm taking a bit off from the Primitive Project because I had some Power issues with my house. I'm sort of fixed now but I got pretty stressed over the whole thing. I'm just playing around a bit and trying to relax some. And after saying that this Image Could be in the Primitive stuff later. I just did this one for fun.

Watching for the Mammoths

Brog_TOTW.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Thank you Wendy. Was fun. I'm taking a bit off from the Primitive Project because I had some Power issues with my house. I'm sort of fixed now but I got pretty stressed over the whole thing. I'm just playing around a bit and trying to relax some. And after saying that this Image Could be in the Primitive stuff later. I just did this one for fun.

Wow very nice scene Jeff

edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Jaderail said:

Wow very nice scene Jeff FlipModes Top of the World set. Nothing I did except the pose.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ivy said:
    Jaderail said:

Wow very nice scene Jeff

FlipModes Top of the World set. Nothing I did except the pose.

looks great

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ivy said:
    Sorry Ivy, should have known you were lurking around. I will not kid myself though, Primitive People will not catch many people on this forums eyes. But to me views and comments is not what it is about. This is just something I want to do for myself and share with others.

I bet the Comments get better when the Sabbertooth and other action happens. Wait and see.
    Been following and lurking all along as well (the pageviews tell me i'm not the only one ;-)).
    I'm enjoying watching the story unfold, and the Suspense of the Sabertooth is a nice bonus... :lol:
    edited March 2013

Thank y'all for the Peeks. Maybe I should note the view counts once in awhile :red: . Anywho I'll be back at this very soon. Like tomorrow even. Heck, who am I kidding? I've already done one today. I just wish to post the follow up at the same time. :-P

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Who cares if it's anyone's "cup of tea"? I think the renders are wonderful. Your posing and the interaction between the characters is telling a great story, and I can see the action, the emotion, everything. That is what counts. Keep going, definitely (I know you will, regardless, but sometimes encouragement is nice) :)

edited December 1969

Slosh said:
    Who cares if it's anyone's "cup of tea"? I think the renders are wonderful. Your posing and the interaction between the characters is telling a great story, and I can see the action, the emotion, everything. That is what counts. Keep going, definitely (I know you will, regardless, but sometimes encouragement is nice) :)
    Thank you for the encouragement, and I do not plan to stop. This is MY CUP OF TEA and I've planned it for a very long time.
  • 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

This is all kinds of awesome :)

And for some reason I haven't been getting notices to a lot of my thread subscriptions like this one :-S

edited April 2013

This is all kinds of awesome :)

And for some reason I haven't been getting notices to a lot of my thread subscriptions like this one :-S

LOL! Guess what I used to set up the render. ;-)
    And Thank you for the kind words Bandit.
  • 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited April 2013

Jaderail said:
    LOL! Guess what I used to set up the render. ;-) And Thank you for the kind words Bandit.

You're very welcome, Jad :)

Could its acronym be JGRS ? :lol:

Post edited by 3dLux on
    edited December 1969

I'm back to work now....

Startled...

Primitives_WIP-013.png
    1000 x 750 - 1M
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited December 1969

very nice Render Mr Moderator
    and congo rats on your Daz_enslavement!

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Sensational. Wow Jader, you have really flourished! Very inspirational my friend, I think you've got a really nice style happening here, and from what I've seen so far your primitive project is well and truly off to a great start! Keep it up dude, will be watching :cheese:

edited December 1969

More coming as they cook or Cook my PC, which ever comes first. :-P

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    More coming as they cook or Cook my PC, which ever comes first. :-P

cook your PC . Yikes!! :0

• Roberto MeloRoberto Melo Posts: 496
    edited December 1969

Hello Jad.

My new project!!