JACK TOMALIN APPRECIATION SOCIETY [JAS IV]

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

LOL too true. I have burnt a lot over the years. :(

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited December 1969

...thankfully it is a PC item as being a member of the nation;'s "unemployed" now, I really have to watch my expenses now (especially after MM).

Looks like I may get my money's worth from my PC membership after all (especially if Jack continues to turn out out such nice items at the PC price).

edited December 1969

Yeah it looks a great set.....AGAIN. I offically hate Jack now.................not a lot just a little. :P @ Jack for making excellent stuff that I can't refuse to buy.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Yeah it looks a great set.....AGAIN. I offically hate Jack now.................not a lot just a little. :P @ Jack for making excellent stuff that I can't refuse to buy.

You're taking it all wrong, you should love Jack for making drugs that are not hazardous to you and that will not force you to rob a bank or little old ladies to fill your needs.

edited December 1969

But I like....

...robbing banks and....

...nope not going there. LOL

edited December 1969

...it's the squirrels that are putting notions like that in your head. Don't listen to them. They want society to completely break down into utter chaos and anarchy so they can march right in and take over to establish their new world order.

They're ebil , ebil, little rodentia I say.

edited December 1969

How did you know we have a pesky grey coming in hassling the birds off the feeders. 30 years my wife has lived here and never had proplems with squirrels until last year. We were wondering where all the hazlenuts on the tree were going to, they were my nuts and he/she stole them.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    How did you know we have a pesky grey coming in hassling the birds off the feeders. 30 years my wife has lived here and never had proplems with squirrels until last year. We were wondering where all the hazlenuts on the tree were going to, they were my nuts and he/she stole them.

OK, someone stole your nuts, you better decide which type of doctor to visit.....

edited December 1969

a nutty doctor perhaps....plenty of those over here.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited April 2013
    Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited December 1969

...water water.

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,085
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Szark said:

You're taking it all wrong, you should love Jack for making drugs that are not hazardous to you and that will not force you to rob a bank or little old ladies to fill your needs.

lol... love your thinking Totte!

See, I'm doing you all a favour.. Keeping you off the streets! Keeping you all on the straight and narrow - and sane, level-headed.. peop.. oh wait ;)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,192
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Szark said:

See, I'm doing you all a favour.. Keeping you off the streets! Keeping you all on the straight and narrow - and sane, level-headed.. peop.. oh wait ;)

Are yo7u sure about the banks and the little old ladies? Because if you are it's going to make my barrister's job much harder.

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Szark said:

Are yo7u sure about the banks and the little old ladies? Because if you are it's going to make my barrister's job much harder.

Jack is making us banks and I'm sure someone is making us little old ladies too...

edited December 1969

...3DU makes a little old man...

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Szark said:

Are yo7u sure about the banks and the little old ladies? Because if you are it's going to make my barrister's job much harder.That's the aim as they get paid too much as it is. I am being an introverted neo-radical and I am trying to boycott banks but it is a tad hard to do with having a Credit and Debit Card. :)

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

GIS Terminal in Octane:

Coming_home.png
    1500 x 964 - 1M
    edited December 1969

You know I thought it was GIS but wasn't sure. Again great work Simon.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

I forgot to mention that on the dA page - I'll have to correct that! And thanks :)

edited December 1969

Gave the beautiful bridge a spin in Vue;-)

chirobidge-raw.jpg
    1500 x 1200 - 457K
    edited December 1969

...wow, reminds me of someplace in Europe.

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Gave the beautiful bridge a spin in Vue;-)

Yea, looks excellent... nice work mate :)

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    GIS Terminal in Octane:

Showing up pretty dark here, but not sure if that's intentional or not ;)

How is the Octane plugin btw?

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    GIS Terminal in Octane:

Jack, you joined in year Zero... did you notice that? No wonder your body of work is so big! You've had 2013 years to make all this stuff!

edited December 1969

wancow said:
    SimonJM said:
    GIS Terminal in Octane:

Jack, you joined in year Zero... did you notice that? No wonder your body of work is so big! You've had 2013 years to make all this stuff!

Lol.. yea, it always makes me laugh. I was there at the start of it all..! Would explain the wrinkles and worry lines I guess ;)

edited December 1969

You know, Jack... you ever get a wild hair I know a project that you'd be the perfect guy to tackle it... it's dark and has an eevil history to it... it's this one:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wewelsburg

edited December 1969

wancow said:
    You know, Jack... you ever get a wild hair I know a project that you'd be the perfect guy to tackle it... it's dark and has an eevil history to it... it's this one:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wewelsburg

Perfect 'Return to Castle Wolfenstein' vibe ;)

edited December 1969

Pretty much... the rumours surrounding that place were horrific... and I'm not going to repeat them, but imagine the most horrible thing you can imagine, and then make it worse... much of it was made up, of course, but still, the guy who took the place over was one of the most evil men that ever lived...

edited December 1969

...still looking for something like this lovely little place (pretty much the way I imagine the manor on the Grande estate would look).

WaddesdonManor.JPG
    800 x 536 - 44K
    edited December 1969

That looks like Darbyshire might have looked... beautiful.

This discussion has been closed.