Realtime GPU rendering using Carrara rigged figures try iClone

13»

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,821
    edited December 1969

those two videos were Daz Genesis with various Daz girls in background, 3 Genesis one V4.
    and mostly imported aniblocks too, iClone walk.
    I do Daz content FBX from Studio as Carrara does not do the texture map export in a way 3dxchange recognizes, Carrara much better for complex obj export though as it seperates meshes as does Hexagon so you can do subprops.
    Also I can use decimator on rigged figures.
    I will later put up some videos and renders for you explaining more, been busy but free weekend.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,224
    edited December 1969

Cool, Thanks ;)

edited December 1969

ok, a tutorial of sorts http://youtu.be/uWyI7FUTijI

• edited December 1969

I Clone 4 pro available for download with the purchase of FEB 2013 3D World no limitation i can see for anyone interested Barnes and Noble sells the mag here in the US since its an import usually about a month behind might still snag a copy at the newstand.Enclosed pic of the cover Happy St Patricks Day to all !!!

3d_world1.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 227K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Spore rig test in Carrara 8.5 -

http://youtu.be/ZQgh90lpkqQ

• ScarletX1969ScarletX1969 Posts: 587
    edited December 1969

mullhull said:
    I Clone 4 pro available for download with the purchase of FEB 2013 3D World no limitation.

Actually, there is one limitation...you would still need 3DXchange to export from Daz or Poser. So you may get the $199 program for free, but you will still have to shell out more money for that pipeline, correct?

And if so, I'll just wait for a sell or try to find an alternative.

edited December 1969

dsexton72 said:
    mullhull said:
    I Clone 4 pro available for download with the purchase of FEB 2013 3D World no limitation.

Actually, there is one limitation...you would still need 3DXchange to export from Daz or Poser. So you may get the $199 program for free, but you will still have to shell out more money for that pipeline, correct?

And if so, I'll just wait for a sell or try to find an alternative.

that is correct !

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,224
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    Spore rig test in Carrara 8.5 -

http://youtu.be/ZQgh90lpkqQCool. That guy should look great when he's done. I really get off on those crazy-cool animations. This fellow should fit right in!

dsexton72 said:

And if so, I'll just wait for a sell or try to find an alternative.Yeah... too steep for me too.

• edited December 1969

Yeah i just thought the free download might be helpful to someone but without 3D XCHANGE it is limited to the iclone character sets to steep for me as well

edited December 1969

Wendy were you be - long time no see !

edited December 1969

I am around
    not very good broadband at moment but have uploaded a few more videos if you click the "do not click"
    had a bit of a run in with someone over something I cannot discus on forum but there is a video about it.