The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Looks like an auction site, except it auctions coupons not stuff (can you get the coupons for free somewhere?) A low-carb EBay? LOL

edited December 1969

Good article about Genesis to Poser by Cliff Bowman TY for heads up Siriki :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Looks like an auction site, except it auctions coupons not stuff (can you get the coupons for free somewhere?) A low-carb EBay? LOL

I saw an ad on a website for it. It does not look like the bids are free which is not good.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited June 2012

ps1borg said:

Yer welcome. :)

Edited to add: oh, and penny auctions (such as that site above) are moneysinks, occasionally scams, and may be illegal where you live, because they may be compared to lottery. Best to steer clear of them.

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

i was gonna have ceasar salad and a glass of rosado for dinner but the toffifays ruined my appetite.

say no to wraiths, or candy, mostly candy

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Where is this article?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Where is this article?

Here.

edited December 1969

i was gonna have ceasar salad and a glass of rosado for dinner but the toffifays ruined my appetite.

I wanted wraiths in my story but i was having difficulty imagining them up.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    ps1borg said:

Where is this article?

Here.

I tried typing something up and got something I did not understand because my hands were not correctly aligned on the keyboard. I was pressing the wrong keys.

Okay now what was i trying to say.

Thank you. I will try to pick that up as soon as I can

edited December 1969

there were some scary ringwraiths in LOTR.

edited December 1969

I remember them.

Also something similar are the dementors, at least i thought they were something similar

Both of them seem to feed on someone's spirit and tend to wear black cloaks.

edited December 1969

insulin challenged can't have candy. uhhhhh, i'm such a loser.

edited December 1969

insulin challenged can't have candy. uhhhhh, i'm such a loser.

Why do you think you are a looser?

Guess I am a looser also. I tried checking out and used a card that did not have enough funds on it. :shut:

edited December 1969

I remember them.

Also something similar are the dementors, at least i thought they were something similar

Both of them seem to feed on someone's spirit and tend to wear black cloaks.

oh yeah, the dementors. a patronis Spell can drive them off.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited June 2012

I tend to avoid Wraiths because I get betrayals easy whenever I drive them. Friendly fire and all that, since their cannons pack some serious splash damage. Also people tend to be sore losers if you get to drive one and they don't and they start shooting at you.
    In HoMM 3 Wraiths drain mana from enemy casters, not people's spirits. In HoMM 5 it's Familairs and Imps that do this, and Wraiths have a 1-Hit KO ability that only works on one unit (As opposed to the Gorgons which can knock off several units at once with their Death Stare). The Banshee upgrade does not have the 1-Hit KO ability.

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:

I tend to avoid Wraiths because I get betrayals easy whenever I drive them. Friendly fire and all that, since their cannons pack some serious splash damage. Also people tend to be sore losers if you get to drive one and they don't and they start shooting at you.

is this in a game?

edited June 2012

Rezca said:

is this in a game?

In the Halo franchise, Wraiths are the tanks that the alien group known as the Covenant use. They name most of their vehicles after spirity stuff (Revenants, Ghosts as recon vehicles, Banshees as their air vehicles, Phantoms as their dropships, etc).
    They have huge cannons and turbo boosters and a plasma turret that another person can man. Unlike the human's tank the Scorpion, the Wraith has a long-range mortar cannon and not a standard point-and-shoot cannon.
    http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Type-26_Assault_Gun_Carriage
    "The Type-26 Assault Gun Carriage,[2] more commonly identified as the Wraith by the UNSC, is the Covenant's main heavy assault vehicle for ground engagements. "

Halo_Reach_Wraith_3.png
    600 x 328 - 313K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

there was an Xwing wraith, i think, or squadron

edited December 1969

Complaint: I can't add ANYthing to my wishlist on Cornucopia. >_>

edited December 1969

Starship Troopers is on TV

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Starship Troopers is on TV

What channel?

oh wait I think my tv is in my bedroom and I have not hooked it up yet. I need to do that soon.

edited December 1969

A planet with a planet inside it. And an artificial sun. Dyson Sphere I think they're called.

Halo-4-Box-Art.jpg
    600 x 762 - 260K
    edited December 1969

Why does Melody sit in the living room when kittens are in the closet of the bedroom?

edited December 1969

ready to turn in for some winks. nighty-nite :)

edited December 1969

ready to turn in for some winks. nighty-nite :)

Nighty nite, sleep tight, Do not let the wraiths bite (or whatever they do)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Why does Melody sit in the living room when kittens are in the closet of the bedroom?

All parents need to get away from the kids every once in a while.

edited December 1969

All parents need to get away from the kids every once in a while.

Okay. as long as she keeps returning to them as she is their source for milk.

Tomorrow will be Micah's first father's day, but I doubt he will be celebrating it as he does nothing for the kittens other than stay away from them.

This will be my brother's second father's day, but last year he had a couple month old baby. This year he has a one year plus baby. Maybe my little nephew will be able to do something more this year since he can walk and sort of talk (I think)

It is so hard living so far from my brother, sister in law and nephew. I have never seen my nephew except in pictures.

edited December 1969

Oh hell yeah :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWWzhpjS62I
    First few minutes of Halo 4 campaign gameplay :3
    I read that they're not using synthesized sounds for *most* of the weapons but actual recordings. Obviously the Plasma weapons and lasers won't be actual recordings, but they might be based off recordings from labs or something.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,515
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Honestly, there's a reason that I tend to use poses meant for Michael much, much more than poses for Victoria whenever I do female renders...

...I actually do that a lot, even have used poses for Sadie and Girl3 on occasion.

...MilCat poses on the other hand tend to generate some "interesting" results.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Skiriki said:
    Honestly, there's a reason that I tend to use poses meant for Michael much, much more than poses for Victoria whenever I do female renders...

...I actually do that a lot, even have used poses for Sadie and Girl3 on occasion.

...MilCat poses on the other hand tend to generate some "interesting" results.

The MilBig Cat's tail poses very weird. Like it's stiff. Maybe it's supposed to be that way but I can't mimic most photos I see of lions with the MilBig Cat easily without odd kinks in the tail.

This discussion has been closed.