Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals

Comments

• Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

You aren't the only one support has forgotten. I've been trying to have an issue dealt with for almost 3 weeks now. Not to do with renewal but still a PC/billing problem. Looked like it was almost resolved, but then suddenly CS seemed to find something better to do.

• chrbou2001chrbou2001 Posts: 117
    edited December 1969

Just a little story.
    I am working in a medium company (about 200 employees), many computers and administration, the software was developed in our company and all worked fine.
    One day our company was integrated into a bigger company, then the managers came and said that we have to use the new software from the new company.
    The programmers from a external software company did their job and .....nothing works.
    Most of our staff is just compensating the unusable software, crashing at least one time per day, when you cannot solve the problem on your own you have to call the hotline (about 1500 € per call because the managers forgot to negotiate a sevice deal).
    When asking within the new company the problem is all the same.
    That´s what happend this time to DAZ. They had a great site, well working and now this.
    Coming from a public institution i thought this will happen only here, i never suspected that this will happen to a private company like DAZ who has to rely on excellent working software.

• 12rounds12rounds Posts: 25
    edited December 1969

"My account / My subscriptions" PC membership expiration column now says: "Never". :D

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

12rounds said:
    "My account / My subscriptions" PC membership expiration column now says: "Never". :D

I want that too!
    I have a lifetime membership at Poserworld.com, but I didn't know that Daz is offering something like that.

Unfortunately My subscriptions still tells me: You have no subscriptions ... sniff
    ;-)

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 1969

I now check, my accounts , and My subscriptions is, "You have no subscriptions "

ordinally, I can check my PM status on this page, can not I?

I bought "Platinum Club Annual Membership" last month,

So I want to know the status about my PM ,,

What should I do to know my status?

And I want to know more clealy about services of PM,,

I feel anxious about it,, I can not use boucher with confidence now,,

I can not check all sticky topics, (and their subscription often are different with "My account page" now.
    (because site renewal?) )

Is their any good , precise guidance to understand "PM" and "my Account" of new shop:down:?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

PM is Private Message What is it that you don't understand about it ?

You would really be better of asking questions like this in the New Users Help Forum, and then we can talk you through it without disrupting this update thread.

• Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

Erp... lol I think in this case PM = Platinum membership.

edited December 1969

ah, OK. I got confused then. I think PC member, automatiacally think PM is something different.

Sorry Kita, disregard my last post.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

Noobisher said:
    The Platinum Club is still not working right for me.

The pricing at the store is wrong.

Also I didnt get an answer from the support.

I sent an email 5 days ago. :(

You aren't listed as a Platinum Club Member at all. Did you send an email or open a support ticket? Even if it was a ticket, it may still be in the queue after five days I'm afraid - I'm not sure how long the back log is now.

• Harry_2964Harry_2964 Posts: 45
    edited December 1969

You aren't listed as a Platinum Club Member at all. Did you send an email or open a support ticket? Even if it was a ticket, it may still be in the queue after five days I'm afraid - I'm not sure how long the back log is now.

I am a platinum member. But I guess the site upgrade deleted my membership. I am not the only one reading the topics in the forum.

I joined PC at 6. April 2012. Also I regulary get PC emails.
    When I look at my account now the Status is "Suspended". I surely didnt suspend my account. :(

What can I do?

• Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited June 2012

HEADS UP DAZ PC Admins, I was billed twice, on 2 different invoices for the 7.95 monthly charg today, and my paypal dispatched 7.95 automatically on a third transaction. Each of these transactions have a unique order number (?).. My account says "No subscriptions" under subscriptions.

** I updated my support ticket with this info. I have been requesting for help fixing some transactions since 5-24. Its really getting old already.**

With regard to my status: I _think_ im the the PC club cause I can access this forum, howerer its the only visible apparent aknowledgement. I cant even tell if I'm seeing PC prices because they dont change after I log in.

Post edited by Dream Cutter on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

HEADS UP DAZ PC Admins, I was billed twice, on 2 different invoices for the 7.95 monthly charg today, and my paypal dispatched 7.95 automatically on a third transaction. Each of these transactions have a unique order number (?).. My account says "No subscriptions" under subscriptions.

** I updated my support ticket with this info. I have been requesting for help fixing some transactions since 5-24. Its really getting old already.**

With regard to my status: I _think_ im the the PC club cause I can access this forum, howerer its the only visible apparent aknowledgement. I cant even tell if I'm seeing PC prices because they dont change after I log in.

That's what you should've done. As Richard said we are unaware of the back log at this time so we can't give an ETA on when it can be handled. Just please try and be patient. They are dealing with a lot of people with similar problems and it is taking a bit of time to fix each one.

• Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited December 1969

RE: Determining backlog...It should be possible the system has this feature, note The second bullet here http://www.zendesk.com/product/key-features#3-reporting-analytics

edited December 1969

I'm sure they can give us one on the zendesk part. They are still going through a lot emails that were sent when zendesk was down because people were sending in multiple emails on the same problem. Depending on what the issue is some are taking up words of 45min to fix. At that rate you'd only be able to fix 10-11 a day.

• jimmulvaneyjimmulvaney Posts: 341
    edited December 1969

I am having an issue with my PC membership auto-renewing.

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited December 1969

Cbird said:
    Thanks, MJ
    Good to know. At least we seem to have lots of company!
    Between this and a second hard drive crash, taking up cave painting is starting to look appealing.

MJ007 said:
    Cbird said:
    I'm one of the annual members currently showing no subscription, but the forum works for me. Could someone who has sorted out their membership tell me what shows in the store? Can you see a platinum price or is it "special price"? Thanks!

I dont think its sorted out for anyone unless i missed something. Im seeing "Special Price". Sigh....

EDIT: I think i have another problem now. I just checked the "fix" to my account and now its wrong. Sheesh. I will have to call them back in the am. This is soooo frustrating.

-MJ

UPDATE: I called Daz3D this morning and the order that was made to "fix" my problem was made incorrectly. As usual, Daz jumped right on it and now im back in business.

-MJ

• UHFUHF Posts: 512
    edited December 1969

This is appalling and f***ing awful.

You've lost my PC member ship.. my discounts. Everything! FIX IT! NOW! YOU'VE BEEN PAID! Why is my PC membership suspended? Why am I being told to double check YOUR WORK? YOU'VE BEEN PAID! EARN IT!

Send an email.. hope they do something.
    Scream in forum.. gets action I dunno.

This reminds me of a quote from Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy;
    "...Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Complaints Division, which now covers the major landmasses of three medium-sized planets..."

My Father always said, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." regarding Daz, I'm speechless.

edited June 2012

You say you have sent an email. HAve you filed a support ticket through Zendesk ?

Or maybe even use the Toll free line to phone them ?

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

XiMiX said:

You are showing as a PC member for the forum - are you seeing PC prices and discounts in the store?

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

My account still lists me as 'Expired' :-(

edited June 2012

Expired is harmless, at least at the moment, as long as you still have your member privileges.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Expired is harmless, at least at the moment, as long as you still have your member privileges.

That's the reason I'm not bothering support as yet.

edited December 1969

We've been assured that this is priority one on their list and are working hard to resolve it.

• HellerHeller Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I've made several posts in the forums, and opened a Help Center ticket two days ago, but have seen no positive results yet. PC subscription became expired on June 6. The product description "Platinum Club Membership Renewal (1)". appears under subscriptions, but shows a start date of June 2. It was a monthly subscription that should have autorenewed on June 6. I don't know if I'm supposed to manually activate the renewal, and I don't know why my subscription date was reset to June 2. DAZ had changed my due date to the 6th on my request over a year ago (Cindy was still here).

edited December 1969

As Frank has said we have been tolld that this is one of the priority items thatthey are working on. Once we have an update oon the matter, be sure we will post it, and I am sure that DAZ_BFurner will update his announcement post as well.

• WhiteWineWhiteWine Posts: 22
    edited December 1969

Yes it didn't renew and I'm not going to read 22 pages of posts in the sticky tread.
    Please somebody from DAZ have a look at it.
    To that moment I have bought 1388 products here at DAZ3D and I begin to wonder if there will be a 1389th product.

• WhiteWineWhiteWine Posts: 22
    edited June 2012

It's only three days ago that I received an email how to use my pc coupon... now I see my membership being suspended.

Post edited by WhiteWine on
    edited December 1969

LeeMellon said:
    Yes it didn't renew and I'm not going to read 22 pages of posts in the sticky tread.
    Please somebody from DAZ have a look at it.
    To that moment I have bought 1388 products here at DAZ3D and I begin to wonder if there will be a 1389th product.

You need to open a support ticket. Your thread has been merged with the main thread.

• UHFUHF Posts: 512
    edited December 1969

XiMiX said:

You are showing as a PC member for the forum - are you seeing PC prices and discounts in the store?
    How come I am not? I don't understand.

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 1969

@Hi UHF

go to Shop then check >Sales and Promotion

If you can see "1.99$" items in category of "platinum club" , you may be "platinum club member", may be.
    ,, yeah,,I can not confirm.

(though I believe only PC member can see this topic)

Moderator seems to be nervous about objections agianst daz.

But It is fact that DAZ can not manage their web shop at all.

I have never bought such funny special membership ticket, the status of charging was not displaied
    precisely in my account page. and They say if you want to correct it, send bug report.
    he he he. I can only laugh .

It is not complain, just fact. actually, It is terrible.