February Freebie Challenge "What's Love Got To Do With It?"

12345679»

Comments

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646
    edited December 1969

Congratulations everyone! :-) :-)

• Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
    edited December 1969

Well folks, it was really not easy to decide and so I want to congratulate all the ones that participated.
    Thanks a lot! :)

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,654
    edited December 1969

Congrats to all. It was fun contest.

• zawarkalzawarkal Posts: 1,018
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to everyone.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions!

Nobody put a link to the March event. I guess I'll go look for it.

Dana

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

What a great surprise -- and I DO mean surprise! Terrific entries all month long.

Thank you very much, Kendall and Alessandro and the other (?) judges, to Alexa for minding the archives, and to Jaderail and the DAZ squad for the MOST appeciated budget boost.

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana
    The thread for next month's challenge is live:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/17764/

on page 15.

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Wow, what a show everybody! Glad I didn't have to pick 'em! Congrats to all the winners and a job well done to everybody who entered. Everybody had their own take on this month's theme and there wasn't a bad one among them. Now, whatz'dis about March?

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

BWSman said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana
    The thread for next month's challenge is live:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/17764/

on page 15.

Thank you!

Dana

• SnowDogSnowDog Posts: 44
    edited December 1969

We have winners...

It was extremely hard to decide as everyone had such great renders. The judges sent in their choices and the results are as follows:

WINNERS:

1) Vivayo -- Spartan LoveCan love survive to war ?
    2) DorseyLand -- LEFT A GOOD JOB IN THE CITY
    3) Luci45 -- What's Love Got To Do With It?
    HM) Music2u4u - HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MOM!
    HM) katfeete - Mjolnir

Please forward your email addresses to Music2U4U and JadeRail for your prizes. Vivayo, please forward your email to me so that I can get your your "Look at my Hair" plugin for DS4.5

Kendall

Congrats everyone! Glad I didn't have to choose between all those awesome entries!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm still waiting to hear from Vivayo and DorseyLand. And I would like to add I can send you the GC Code in a PM. I do not need your E-Mail Addy unless your wish to receive the Card that way. Please PM me as soon as you can so I can send your Prize to you.

• katfeetekatfeete Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

Honorable Mention?! Really? Aw, thank you guys! I haven't been able to participate as much as I wanted -- February ended up being a, well, a fairly awful month for me -- but I'd been checking in to see other folks' renders and had long ago abandoned hope of being one of the chosen, so you guys have made the beginning of March, at least, a little better. :) Thanks, and congratulations to the winners -- it's well deserved!

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687
    edited December 1969

I remember the Mjolnir story from the (English translation of the) Elder Edda--- I think the most memorable gags were about the blushing bride's very hairy legs and enormous capacity for drink. ;-)

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

congrats everyone well done

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Congratulations, all!

(Next time, I have to remember to turn on shadows... and not be a wise-guy when interpreting the theme. ;-) )

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm still waiting to hear from Vivayo, once I do I can see if I can award the HM's a prize this month.

• vivayovivayo Posts: 52
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm still waiting to hear from Vivayo, once I do I can see if I can award the HM's a prize this month.

I just have the time to connect myself today... I did not expect to win this one, so happy !! Thanks to all and congratulations to all that enter such nice rendsers.