February Freebie Challenge "What's Love Got To Do With It?"

Comments

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

About the actor, his last name actually is Mastroianni: he's good, isn't?

Now, now, no need to be shy. It was definitely Marcello Mastronardi. He had a thing going with Sophia Loren. Is she your mum?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Winners Announced in the January Thread.

• Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
    edited December 1969

Now, now, no need to be shy. It was definitely Marcello Mastronardi. He had a thing going with Sophia Loren. Is she your mum?

Ah ah... LOL. Darn you got me :)

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Don't lissen t'dat whack-job Dorsey. He's binna fruit loop from da git-go 'round here. Hi dere! Dis is Louie Dabrowski, AKA: Da Real Man! Welcome aboard, dere. Nice t' see some new faces 'round here, meebe t' add a little class t' dis joint. So, I understands you're in da hair business? My ex wuz in da hair business...she rented space in a shop down around ahundred and toirty-toid street an' Myrtle back in da '80s. Meebe you twos met or sumpthin' cuttin' hair an' all. If ya did, all da worse fer you! She was real difficult at home most a da time, so's I can't imagine wot she musta been like at work! Anywhoozs, nice t' see ya here. Grabs a chair an' have a sit 'cause dis looks like it's gonna be a wild one!

edited December 1969

Don't lissen t'dat whack-job Dorsey. He's binna fruit loop from da git-go 'round here. Hi dere! Dis is Louie Dabrowski, AKA: Da Real Man! Welcome aboard, dere. Nice t' see some new faces 'round here, meebe t' add a little class t' dis joint. So, I understands you're in da hair business? My ex wuz in da hair business...she rented space in a shop down around ahundred and toirty-toid street an' Myrtle back in da '80s. Meebe you twos met or sumpthin' cuttin' hair an' all. If ya did, all da worse fer you! She was real difficult at home most a da time, so's I can't imagine wot she musta been like at work! Anywhoozs, nice t' see ya here. Grabs a chair an' have a sit 'cause dis looks like it's gonna be a wild one!

I've sit and fastened my belt, it looks I'm gonna have a wild ride :)

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

ok Alessandro, that's 3 posts, now your MINE.......
    *tosses several creme pies into the forum to see who they hit*

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

BWSman said:
    chohole said:
    Oh Boy, that sounds like a month or real April Foolery to be sure.

It's got to be an early April Fool's Joke by music.

It is an April Fool joke..... isn't it?

Please.....! Pretty Please.......!

OH G*D.... We're all gonna die!!!!

:-P :-) :lol:

LMAO!...Oh B...you're too mush!

:-)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Okay I guess the Word has not Been spread around to all of you yet. Until futher notice I Jaderail will be Sponsoring the Free Challenge every month at this level. $20 GC for first Place $15 GC for Second and $10 GC for third place.

Now Shut up and take my MONEY! Really, I see being a Sponsor for a very long time. I will try to remember to let each Host know this before the contest is posted.

Have not forgotten you J...you got Daz beat on the amounts even!

Thanks friend...oh...you did great hosting Jan.!

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Welcome Alessandro!

Dana

What Dana said!

edited December 1969

celebi said:
    comes out of her closet
    places a big pile of cookies down on a table then takes a seat debateing if she wants to enter

Awww...Celebi!...I miss you so mush!

edited December 1969

That's not "global" warming but temperate-zone warming, er, frosting. Where I am in the subtropics, we only worry that all of your snow will melt and raise the sea level here.

But you know what, my countless experiments with putting ice cubes in beer and observing as they melt have NEVER produced a rise in the level of the beer!

That's because beer has a good head on it!...lol.

edited December 1969

Mastronardi?...I have all his paintings....huh?...not a painter....oh....nevermind!

edited December 1969

I've sit and fastened my belt, it looks I'm gonna have a wild ride :)

Watch out for dat real man! He loves beer!

edited December 1969

HEY MUSIC..... SPLAT.........

edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    DanaTA said:
    Welcome Alessandro!

Dana

What Dana said!

Thanks a lot folks! :)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

That's not "global" warming but temperate-zone warming, er, frosting. Where I am in the subtropics, we only worry that all of your snow will melt and raise the sea level here.

But you know what, my countless experiments with putting ice cubes in beer and observing as they melt have NEVER produced a rise in the level of the beer!

That's because water expands as it freezes! But, if you put it in a funnel suspended above the full cup of coffee, and watch it melt, I think you will see the level rise. That's what is concerning, well, one thing that's concerning. It's all a bit confusing, actually. The ice is already displacing water in the ocean. But then, even though the Atlantic and Pacific seem to touch below South America, it is true that one is higher than the other...thus the requirement for the Panama canal system. :-S

Sorry, too much seriousness I guess.

Dana

• celebicelebi Posts: 38
    edited December 1969

Dorseyland you got a message when you are able to read it these forums arnt always the best at letting one know so thought id give you a heads up

edited December 1969

also i am going to try to talk a bit more as i am usually the quiet type

as always for those of you that know me or may not know me i still do textures if you would like to see some of the ones i did you can visit here http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=Celebi17

textures for contest prizes are avalible upon request just warning you ahead of time they can take anywhere from 9 hours to a few days and i may just make things to give from time to time as a small giveaway

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Stop drinking the beer when you're doing those experiments!
    edited December 1969

Hello guys and gals, I'm honoured to be a judge and co-host and let's the show begin... I'm sure we'll see some cool submissions in here :)

Welcome aboard! Don't let the pies frighten you away... (And if you need ammo of your own, grab a pie from here.)
    edited December 1969

celebi said:
    also i am going to try to talk a bit more as i am usually the quiet type

as always for those of you that know me or may not know me i still do textures if you would like to see some of the ones i did you can visit here http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=Celebi17

textures for contest prizes are avalible upon request just warning you ahead of time they can take anywhere from 9 hours to a few days and i may just make things to give from time to time as a small giveaway

I just might take you up on that... I'll be hosting in May, so don't start anything for me just yet.
    edited December 1969

that is fine :) just please remember to remind me again also when making textures i can sometimes base my ideas on the current theme so knowing what you want to get renders for helps alot in design wise at times

edited December 1969

celebi said:
    that is fine :) just please remember to remind me again also when making textures i can sometimes base my ideas on the current theme so knowing what you want to get renders for helps alot in design wise at times

Certainly! I'll ask in April, and let you know the theme then.
    edited December 1969

sounds good to me thank you kindly

edited December 1969

Chatty Celebi...I love it!

Hey Jeeperz.....SPLAT!

edited December 1969

What is up with the emotioncons? I had them all there, then I used one, and now they are gone again.

Wierd!

see!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    What is up with the emotioncons? I had them all there, then I used one, and now they are gone again.

Wierd!

see!

Hmm, I see that emoticon. Maybe I don't have pies in my eyes yet.

ducks out quick before Jeeperz can take aim :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    music2u4u said:

Wierd!

see!

None here. Just the keyboard typo thingy. They were just here until I clicked on them to use the smiley. It posted the typo kind...no emotioncon. Now they are all typos.

edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    Chatty Celebi...I love it!

Hey Jeeperz.....SPLAT!

*with my fingers in my ears waving them around.... neh neh neh neh neh neh....... you missed m......SPLAT....*
    was that a boomerang pie or is someone else throwing them too....

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    chohole said:
    music2u4u said:

Wierd!

see!

None here. Just the keyboard typo thingy. They were just here until I clicked on them to use the smiley. It posted the typo kind...no emotioncon. Now they are all typos.

Hmm. Have you tried the 3 finger hard refresh Shift+Ctrl+R