Keep Calm : There's always another Sale (Daily Sale Talk)

Comments

• WandW said:

They could have at least had a centaur spacesuit...

for visiting Proxima Centauri?

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,755
    edited April 2017

I grabbed that last oldie- for the props. I should be able to make my own lab- for anything we find with the number of props and gadgetry I have. lol

Haahahhahahha.

I'm soooo depressed right now.

will-work-for-food.jpg
    640 x 480 - 189K
    Post edited by Griffin Avid on
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited April 2017
    avxp said:

Glowing hands and Fane hair are just great products...someone doing superhero renders just lost their mind.

That would be me! OMG, cool stuff. And lately DAZ is KILLING me with awesome releases that I just can't afford right now. My wishlist is already huge, but just got a lot bigger. 

WandW said:

ROFL! Now that would be a sight to see... 

Post edited by Llynara on
  • Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,755

I'm almost back up to 200. And that was at almot 500 before MM.

Have you seen the hair in some of the featured artist's catalogs?

https://www.daz3d.com/thian-hair-for-genesis-2-female-s

https://www.daz3d.com/xinxue-hair

https://www.daz3d.com/eiko-for-genesis-3-female
    Sad day, indeed.

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,470

avxp, I feel your pain. They thought they could move some holdouts on the Centaur like myself, which they did with Rawarts awesome Iron Fist product and the Slime one as well. Dangit! I was so going to pass on Centaur but this broke me. Then I got to looking at the hair in the pro bundle and Swoosh, another $70 down the ole drain to Daz "LaLa someday I'll make a render land."

• donovancolbertdonovancolbert Posts: 1,421

Normally I would see this as another "between major events," sale that is good if you're interested in the kind of items being offered, but nothing like the big DAZ sale events....

​You really can't throw together a Centaur base with a couple add-ons for less than $40. Which is a steep base price to qualify for 70% off on the featured artists today. Unless you *really* like Centaurs... which I'm sure a lot of DAZ shoppers do.

The promotions since March Madness ended are really indistinguishible from March Madness itself, to me.

​The PC+ Weekly products are the most reasonable I've ever seen them in my year here, though. Most times I look at that weekly offer and think to myself, "nothing I am interested in at the price they are offering..."

​And FastGrabs have frequently been more interesting to me than the featured promotions.

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

I spent way to much money during march madness, then went to do a render last Friday and didn't have the hair I needed, or anything that I could make work.... because I didn't buy it when it was on sale over MM because of all the way cool new stuff!!! Anyway shout out to @Ati because my hair went back on sale for 58% off today and a little note was dropped inbox - thank you so much for making these wonderful apps for us Ati!!! Now I can finish last weeks render. :) 

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

@WandW, @Charlie Judge, thanks! I was looking for Cross Dresser here at DAZ. It looks useful. I'll have to see if I can find a complete list of characters supported by the universal license to see if I have enough to make it worthwhile - it'd be cool if it were everything! - and wait for it to go on sale.

It's not a universal license; it is a bundle of ALL the individual licenses.http://www.evilinnocence.com/shop/store/shop-by-category/crossdresser.html

Has anyone gotten the bundle does it include the Xd morphs you can buy too or are they still an additional purchase, in staring to use poser again so trying to decide whether it would be a useful tool, I know poser comes with wardrobe wizard but the additional plugins I see for crossdresser look interesting

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,783
    WandW said:

for visiting Proxima Centauri?

laugh  Perhaps you could work it into the title of the thread that suceeds this one in a couple of pages...

• @donovancolbert: Don't forget the DAZmath -> 40% + 30% = 58%

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,305
    dkgoose said:

@WandW, @Charlie Judge, thanks! I was looking for Cross Dresser here at DAZ. It looks useful. I'll have to see if I can find a complete list of characters supported by the universal license to see if I have enough to make it worthwhile - it'd be cool if it were everything! - and wait for it to go on sale.

It's not a universal license; it is a bundle of ALL the individual licenses.http://www.evilinnocence.com/shop/store/shop-by-category/crossdresser.html

Has anyone gotten the bundle does it include the Xd morphs you can buy too or are they still an additional purchase, in staring to use poser again so trying to decide whether it would be a useful tool, I know poser comes with wardrobe wizard but the additional plugins I see for crossdresser look interesting

Yes, XD4 installer is included in the bundle to provide the XD morphs: http://www.evilinnocence.com/shop/all-crossdresser-license-bundle.html. Be sure to run it before you install the other individual licenses.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190
    WandW said:

LOL

they really should have.

j

• mrinalmrinal Posts: 641

It feels like I had just wished for a centaur and here it is... and at 80% off... almost...

• FrankTheTankFrankTheTank Posts: 1,131

Yeah, seems to be stacking much better today than on launch.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,783

I think you need to refresh your cart, as that total is...amazing!  laugh

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Holy Mackerel! The same Centaur 7 plus 3 add-ons I had in my cart yesterday are $20.54 cheaper today!

I put everything in my wishlist because the total was more than I had in store credit. Then I bought a Fast Grab item for $5.99. After seeing the screenshot of Mrinal's cart tonight, I put those items back into the cart and checked out before I had time to talk myself out of it. And I still have over $10 in store credit left... Of course, that does not bode well for the rest of the month! lol

• mrinalmrinal Posts: 641

Don't worry about that store credit. The Centaur bundles comes galloping with another 30% off in, shall I say, "store credits" :)

(Should have posted that in the other thread, but it falls far below the threads 40% standard)

• pawpawpawpaw Posts: 43
    edited April 2017

This combo !  ><

tmp3.png
    1316 x 1504 - 388K
    Post edited by pawpaw on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

I had checked the items for the Centaur, and the Pro Bundle again, and then came here to see if we had mentioned what the price was yesterday so I could compare. I see someone posted the lower price right now  so I take it, it IS cheaper and not my imagination. I didn't waste time with the stores, the bundles prices could change at any time. It's not worth doing stores that go on sale all the time when those bundles are such a deal IMO.  

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,454

Novica, I PM'd you.

The RawArt Store isn't giving the additional discounts for the Centaur owners. I didn't check any of the other stores in that section.

• Getting one of today's releases is supposed to make Kenji cost $1, but it's not working - he's still $15.73 for me.

• IldanachIldanach Posts: 217

Getting one of today's releases is supposed to make Kenji cost $1, but it's not working - he's still $15.73 for me.

I'm having the same problem, none of them are triggering the $1 offer.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Yeah same here. The $1 is not triggering - except on the actual characters for the bases, where they go to about 42cents. LOL

• I thought I was finally going to get my beloved Leo today (he's been taunting me for months in that roman wrap!), but alas,the discount is not discounting today! I even took everything else out of my cart... no cigar!

K.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

hopefully @chohole or @richardhaseltine have been able to report it. 

He's 78 cents in my cart, right now. I have Della from today in the cart, three of the Genesis 2 items.

edited April 2017

BTW, before someone tries to do the math to see if the prices are right for the Genesis 2, they are- at least when you buy 3. I didn't check the others. It's 60% off then another 12%, for a total of 64.80% off. You pay 35.20%  (So take full price x .40 = whatever, then x .88 and that's your price. (When you buy THREE of the Genesis 2 featured items. With a new release.) 

Post edited by Novica on
  • You know you own too many men, when you only see 2 add-on characters in the 1 dollar category... Sorry DAZ, all you're trying to tempt me with I already own.

edited April 2017

You know you own too many men, when you only see 2 add-on characters in the 1 dollar category... Sorry DAZ, all you're trying to tempt me with I already own.

Try ONE. We think alike :)   BTW, I just checked out and the male stayed at 78 cents, so it is working.

Post edited by Novica on
This discussion has been closed.