The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

I am tired. I slept last night okay but still tired.

Mondays are always tiring... (-_-)...

... when do you start your new job, the theatre thing? ... do you know what your responsibilities will be yet?

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

well, i don't have the magic malt mix on hand, but just as yummy, Dekuyper Buttershots.

sliding a few live ones down the counter ... catch !:)

bs.png
    245 x 307 - 79K
    edited December 1969

i can't remember the name of the cantina, 'of scum and villainy'.

doh, haven't even started installing, just wandering aimlessly 'round the internet.

went to the snowkini photographer's site http://winterwolf.squarespace.com

buttershots are getting cold

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 2012

Skiriki said:
    Generally, it is for the best that medicine and dietary supplements avoid tastes associated with candies or food. This is one of those cases where "think of the children" is warranted, as a kid can get vitamin poisoning more easily than an adult and chowing down tasty candylike thingies could go very badly indeed.

Here in the States, Flintstones Vitamins break those rules.
    And they even come in "gummies".
    Flintstones-Vitamins.jpg
    220 x 220 - 12K
    FlintStonesCompleteChildern200__99843_zoom.jpg
    300 x 300 - 30K
    Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

i can't remember the name of the cantina, 'of scum and villainy'....

It might be just the "Mos Eisley Cantina", or "Chalmun's Cantina"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mos_Eisley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mos_Eisley_Cantina

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Yeah. It is a really bad idea, as even that wikipedia article notes: Before 1998, several deaths per year were associated with pharmaceutical iron-containing supplements, especially brightly-colored, sugar-coated, high-potency iron supplements, and most deaths were children.

Really, really, really bad idea.

edited December 2012

@tjohn: what does the footnote for the "More+ Complete with choline..." say? some wonderful legalspeak for how the unambiguous term "more" is actually to be read as "not clinically proven to contain anything other than snake oil and dog spit"? X)

Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    i can't remember the name of the cantina, 'of scum and villainy'....

It might be just the "Mos Eisley Cantina", or "Chalmun's Cantina"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mos_Eisley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mos_Eisley_Cantina

oh yeah, mos eisley is ringing in my memory. thanks.

edited December 1969

my doggie is bored with catching his squeaky toys. i want to rest my eyes. but i don't wanna sleep yet.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Cool today in the shade and windy here under a big bright blue sky :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

G'day (^_^)n... definitely cool and windy, under a dull grey sky... looks like we've got the Melbourne weather here :P.
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    ps1borg said:

G'day (^_^)n... definitely cool and windy, under a dull grey sky... looks like we've got the Melbourne weather here :P.

Warm in the sun though, Im sitting under glass in the cab of a big truck, sweating. Real glamorous today hehe :)

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    Skiriki said:
    Skiriki said:
    Well... you know, tongue is not the only body part that can get stuck to cold metal. So, yeah, let's hope that's heated...

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

Wincing here.. :bug:

Oh yeaaaaaah. And worst part? The toast is not immune to it either!

But but but... toast comes from the toaster - of COURSE it's heated, otherwise it'd just be a limp slice of bread! ;-)

*ducks and covers* :)

edited December 1969

Clicks for you :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Clicks for you :)

Thanks!

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    @tjohn: what does the footnote for the "More+ Complete with choline..." say? some wonderful legalspeak for how the unambiguous term "more" is actually to be read as "not clinically proven to contain anything other than snake oil and dog spit"? X)

Not a defender of the product as I think parents should be responsible enough to ensure their children eat a healthy balanced diet without the use of supplements, but the footnote appears to be at the end of the line after the word choline. As for the body's need for choline:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choline
    ...in which it appears that as long as one has no diet or allergy problem with ingesting whole eggs (without the shells I assume) then one should be getting plenty of choline in one's diet.

Oh and LOL for "not clinically proven to contain anything other than snake oil and dog spit" although I think that's usually in the fine print on pet food labels, along with fly ash, lark's vomit and monosodium glutamate. :lol:

edited December 1969

Catered lunch in a rundown shed
    At least today we're getting fed,
    Leek soup and crusty bread,
    Some kind of fish I hope was dead
    Some Kiwi fruit I had instead
    Of custardy stuff with something red
    Plums I think that someone said
    Phew I'm stuffed and sleepy, needz a bed

:)

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Good Morningggggggggggggg!!! :cheese: :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Catered lunch in a rundown shed
    At least today we're getting fed,
    Leek soup and crusty bread,
    Some kind of fish I hope was dead
    Some Kiwi fruit I had instead
    Of custardy stuff with something red
    Plums I think that someone said
    Phew I'm stuffed and sleepy, needz a bed

:)

Excellent work! :cheese: :cheese:

I sure hope the fish ws dead... :-S

edited December 1969

*waves* Hopes you are doing well Ed :) Slow day here watching everyone else work. 0530 start, we have to finish by sunset so I'm hoping they are working faster than it appears hehe :)

edited December 1969

I'm working with Terradome from RDNA.. urgh.. this i5 system doesn't seem as fast now! :bug: :bug:

Time to save up for that i7 quad laptop... :smirk:

Terradome dos open in one window, "Intro to Pser" open in another window, PPro up in third.. browser open.. urgh. It's learning time again!!! :ahhh:

Eventually I'll add a squirrel. :-P

edited December 2012

If it helps you can undock Poser windows and turn off their drag dock enabled function and hide them to get a less cluttered UI. Aargh there is a storm blowing in from the bay here and the sky just opened a half dozen f stops - I exaggerate but it's looking grey and grim and I'm glad is sheltered from the wind where we are :). Squirrels yay! :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    If it helps you can undock Poser windows and turn off their drag dock enabled function and hide them to get a less cluttered UI. Aargh there is a storm blowing in from the bay here and the sky just opened a half dozen f stops - I exaggerate but it's looking grey and grim and I'm glad is sheltered from the wind where we are :). Squirrels yay! :)

Sky, schmy. Fix it in post! hee hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :snake:

Squirrel looks retty good, but I'm having trouble with shadows. Meh.

Gotcha on the windows, "Intro to Poser" mentioned that too but I haven't messed with it. I'm on a 21in monitor and the dang thing is HHUUUGGEEE so I have more working space than I think I'll ever need!!

Bed time soon.. squirrels and all!

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Gotcha on the windows, "Intro to Poser" mentioned that too but I haven't messed with it. I'm on a 21in monitor and the dang thing is HHUUUGGEEE so I have more working space than I think I'll ever need!!

What, no tentacles? ... I'm seriously disappointed in you... ;-)

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    ps1borg said:

What, no tentacles? ... I'm seriously disappointed in you... ;-)

Stayed positive oozed confidence the dark clouds blew away and everything stayed on time wow, good ol changeable Melbourne weather was on side today. Big tired nao :). Oh ps next to a kind of pier all day, don't really want to see any unscheduled tentacles wriggling out of the water right now :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,515
    edited December 2012

...squirrels, tentacles, and variable speed rotary Q-Tips...

...sounds like fun.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 2012

A tentacle free day here so far :) eta on way home TG :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

That was a long day *kerplop* Too much coffee is keeping my eyelids open.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

No tentacles, but I can provide some more squirrels

Santa_squirrel_copy.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 620K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

*tummygrowl*

Gods... my SO is making chicken tandoori and it smells SO GOOD. I can't wait!

This discussion has been closed.