The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 2012

....hmm...just took a look at ESPN.com and Wisconsin scored on a 56 yard rushing touchdown then again on a "pick 6" interception to go up 14 - 0 in the first four minutes of the game.

Nebraska then broke a big play to make it 14 - 7.

Maybe I will tarry off to the pub to watch could end up a shootout

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

that sucks. sorry to hear about Leela.

edited December 1969

...still have a slightly older version saved as a character preset. Will have to redo all the morph tweaks all over again though.

edited December 1969

ugh, if i ever want to go on a diet, i just have to think of frankenfish. trying to eat a chocolate chip cookie, couldn't swallow. it's like my throat is collapsing.

maybe in a previous life i choked to death on a frankenfish.

brrr it's cold.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Am worn out today, only a couple of weeks to go until some time off and a shiny new job for a while. That's no help, having panic about handling stress next year gots ta laugh at myself. That is my small complaint :)

yoo gonna try that radiosity thing with the sugatak?

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    lakes are pretty. i'm afraid of frankenfish. if i saw one i'd faint and then drown.

Oh you mean Handfish

actually, Mr.(Ms.) Handfish is kinda cute. i can't tell if they're the same thing.

http://www.belch.com/blog/2012/05/16/world-record-snakehead-caught-in-potomac-river/

A northern snakehead fish, which some people call “Frankenfish,” was pulled out of a tributary of the Potomac River by a Woodbridge man. The fish, which isn’t supposed to live in the D.C. area, weighed in at more than 18 pounds.

Handfish are real small :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...well, spent the day here at the local hotspot as the weather outside turned most unappealing. Now it's dark, though the rain finally stopped (for the time being). Still ache all over as the osteoarthritis and RA have both kicked in big time today due to the damp and cold.

Cinema across the street has nothing I'm interested in this weekend so that's not in the plan for tonight.

Big Ten Championship will start in about fifteen minutes, which requires heading off to a pub. Wisconsin will no doubt get throttled by a very good Nebraska though, which wouldn't make for an enjoyable evening after the week I endured.

Can't even work on 3D as I am experiencing issues with the updates to Genesis content not properly uninstalling the older versions (posted a thread about this over on Nuts & Bolts forum) and I keep getting Duplicate ID errors, one which recently hosed the UV map on my Genesis Leela Teen.

...meh, what to do...

...another Saturday night and I ain't got no plans made
    ain't got no plans made for what I might do
    Do I drink at a pub or sing Karaoke?
    Tonight's so boring I'm blue

I got weird stuff happening after updates as well on the Poser side but don't know what it is about, the error messages are cryptic, almost esoteric :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Am worn out today, only a couple of weeks to go until some time off and a shiny new job for a while. That's no help, having panic about handling stress next year gots ta laugh at myself. That is my small complaint :)

yoo gonna try that radiosity thing with the sugatak?

Not today, is real nice in the sun so far. Dont know why I left those materials with such matte surfaces, it was hot I wuz tired and stressed bleh :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...well, spent the day here at the local hotspot as the weather outside turned most unappealing. Now it's dark, though the rain finally stopped (for the time being). Still ache all over as the osteoarthritis and RA have both kicked in big time today due to the damp and cold.

Cinema across the street has nothing I'm interested in this weekend so that's not in the plan for tonight.

Big Ten Championship will start in about fifteen minutes, which requires heading off to a pub. Wisconsin will no doubt get throttled by a very good Nebraska though, which wouldn't make for an enjoyable evening after the week I endured.

Can't even work on 3D as I am experiencing issues with the updates to Genesis content not properly uninstalling the older versions (posted a thread about this over on Nuts & Bolts forum) and I keep getting Duplicate ID errors, one which recently hosed the UV map on my Genesis Leela Teen.

...meh, what to do...

...another Saturday night and I ain't got no plans made
    ain't got no plans made for what I might do
    Do I drink at a pub or sing Karaoke?
    Tonight's so boring I'm blue

I got weird stuff happening after updates as well on the Poser side but don't know what it is about, the error messages are cryptic, almost esoteric :)
    Hey KK there's a fix for the Duplicate IDs thing here
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/740/
    have you tried it?

edited December 1969

Yes that script works on the Studio side, personally I think the tech needs to mature for a while now to make a bit of space to fix for example the eye surface issues and to let the poser side catch up :)

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ....hmm...just took a look at ESPN.com and Wisconsin scored on a 56 yard rushing touchdown then again on a "pick 6" interception to go up 14 - 0 in the first four minutes of the game.

So much for Wisconsin getting their butts kicked. Being a Big 12 fan, I am so glad Nebraska got the s**t kicked out of them.

edited December 1969

Aussies are losing the cricket. We always lose the cricket.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Aussies are losing the cricket. We always lose the cricket.

Is this because you've swapped tea to beer? ;)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Yep. Aussies love their beer :-P

edited December 2012

Don't know much about cricket except we lose. On the upside it takes so long to play a game that the way it ends doesn't seem that big a deal :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

So much for Wisconsin getting their butts kicked. Being a Big 12 fan, I am so glad Nebraska got the s**t kicked out of them.
    ...yeah they did to Nebraska what Nebraska used to be famous for, 70 - 24. Was the loudest person in the pub and they gave me a free drink or my efforts

Stanford, look out..

...on Wisconsin baby.

edited December 2012

I think I should snap some pics off my balcony to show y'all how's it look like over here.

Let's just say that I'm effin glad that I don't need to do my own snow shoveling.

Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited December 2012

Always like to look at snow somewhere else. It snowed for a couple of hours in the hills out of town a while ago, some kind of mutant no freak storm. But mostly snow around here comes from machines but we do haz a big ice skating rink, real nice on a hot day :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Cowboys and Aliens is on TV. The alien tunnels look like the inside of screw-cap bottles. Just sayin'

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Got lot's to do today, very low on the coffee meter. Will need much more coffee before I can get my act together today. YAWN!!

edited December 1969

generalized complaints: i want to make money with renders. i don't want to do anything resembling r/l adult e.

rdr otica art looks ridiculous to me.

edited December 1969

today is the last day of rdna sale.

edited December 1969

Now, I promised piccies, and you shall receive. A view to my yard, from my balcony. So happy that I don't need to shovel that.

snow_at_the_yard2.png
    1000 x 750 - 2M
    snow_at_the_yard1.png
    1000 x 750 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Makes my bones ache just looking at it. We are having a short (very) peace of nice weather, then Cold and rain again.

edited December 1969

Yeah, but it is actually pretty dry and cold right now. -10 C or so, with snow drifting slowly down from the sky. Cold and humid is the worst.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Now, I promised piccies, and you shall receive. A view to my yard, from my balcony. So happy that I don't need to shovel that.

looks pretty. and looks a good rest stop for reindeer hauling sleighs :)

edited December 1969

Oh, still too little snow for that; the sleigh would run into some definite problems 'cause the ground would scrape it raw (weight would be a problem, y'see). We will get about a foot and half more, that should do it.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Oh, still too little snow for that; the sleigh would run into some definite problems 'cause the ground would scrape it raw (weight would be a problem, y'see). We will get about a foot and half more, that should do it.

sleigh bells ring, iz listening
    in the lane, snow iz glistening
    iz a winter vunderland

:lol:

do you ski? i never learned, iz big regret.

edited December 1969

sleigh bells ring, iz listening
    in the lane, snow iz glistening
    iz a winter vunderland

:lol:

do you ski? i never learned, iz big regret.

LOL!! A Skiriki that does not Ski. That's one to think on.
    edited December 1969

random render drops :) (old lash drive)

Untitled-91.png
    700 x 394 - 446K
    Untitled-90.png
    766 x 450 - 572K
    Untitled-6.png
    700 x 394 - 367K
    Untitled-5.png
    700 x 394 - 526K
    shuttle.png