The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

1444546474850»

Comments

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 6,995
    edited February 2013

complaint - i had to take apart my vacuum to unclog the hose. put it back together but i haz 2 screws left over.
    Thats funny... two weeks ago I took apart one of our vacuum cleaners to fix, found out the motor had burned out and then decided it would just be good for parts... (I always scavenge stuff like switches and gears for use in my many mad projects)... so I completely disassembled it leaving the carcass on my shop floor... one of my seven year old daughters came in to tell me something and upon seeing the mess see immediately ran in to the house to tell my wife "MOMMY!!! Daddy blew up a vacuum cleaner again!!"

I did blow up a vacuum cleaner once... but that was not the point... I suppose my complaint is "why are my daughters always telling on me!?!"

"Mommy! Daddy is throwing stuff at squirrels", "Mommy! Daddy wasn't wearing a helmet on his bike", Mommy, Daddy is up in the trees building something", "Mommy! Daddy has a doomsday device and he won't let us have one too"... really, such devotion to trying to get me in trouble, like I'm their little brother or something... clearly I'm much taller then them, there should be no confusion on this subject.

EDITED ON FEBRUARY 26, 2013....... This has nothing to do with the above post... I using it to give an image address to my new Banner for Renderosity... Why on earth is anyone reading this old a thread anyway?

SCG2012BannerImage-Rendo.jpg
    468 x 60 - 26K
    Post edited by McGyver on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited November 2012

Fun with Vue 11 Pioneer. I must be the only person creating 3D graphics on a single core computer running a 32 bit version of Windows XP. lol. Even an AMD Sempron 145 at 2.8 GHz is faster than my current processor. Too bad my 939 socket doesn't accept Socket AM3 processors.

I'll upload a render or three after I finish some chores.

vue11.jpg
    512 x 134 - 30K
    Post edited by starionwolf on
  • McGyverMcGyver Posts: 6,995
    edited December 1969

At least it did not mock you...

VUE-11.jpg
    512 x 134 - 24K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Page 99 Page 99 Page 99 Page 99 Page 99

edited December 1969

We are still on page 99!

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

We are still on page 99!

No, we are on page 66, you have your monitor upside down.

Oh, I'm sorry, my monitor was upside down because I was doing headstands last night.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

you think we hadn't noticed?

argument_invalid.jpg
    500 x 333 - 26K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    you think we hadn't noticed?

Oh adorable!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

So what should the new thread title be?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Well KK came up with a couple of ideas here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/10754/P1350/#173779

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

complaint - i had to take apart my vacuum to unclog the hose. put it back together but i haz 2 screws left over.
    Thats funny... two weeks ago I took apart one of our vacuum cleaners to fix, found out the motor had burned out and then decided it would just be good for parts... (I always scavenge stuff like switches and gears for use in my many mad projects)... so I completely disassembled it leaving the carcass on my shop floor... one of my seven year old daughters came in to tell me something and upon seeing the mess see immediately ran in to the house to tell my wife "MOMMY!!! Daddy blew up a vacuum cleaner again!!"

I did blow up a vacuum cleaner once... but that was not the point... I suppose my complaint is "why are my daughters always telling on me!?!"

"Mommy! Daddy is throwing stuff at squirrels", "Mommy! Daddy wasn't wearing a helmet on his bike", Mommy, Daddy is up in the trees building something", "Mommy! Daddy has a doomsday device and he won't let us have one too"... really, such devotion to trying to get me in trouble, like I'm their little brother or something... clearly I'm much taller then them, there should be no confusion on this subject.

it's the classic re-direct, in the same spirit as "he started it"

it's a strategy embedded in thr LooneynTunes, Bugs, Daffy, Fudd confrontation: "Duck season", "rabbit season".

:lol:

edited December 1969

i vacuumed my bed, so now stray dog hairs aren't making me itch . yayy :)

edited December 1969

I like "The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread" The titles allows us to voice our unhappy opinions of Twinkies being taken off the shelves.

edited December 1969

The Fish Fingers and custard complaint thread?

edited December 1969

The cookie vs. biscuit - Complaint Thread

edited November 2012

the hot cocoa and magick coloured mini marshmallows melting too fast complaint thread

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited November 2012

I forgot what I was going to say. Um I am trying to figure out life.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

I tried calling Daz today but no one where there each time I called. Guess I will submit a support ticket.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    ps1borg said:
    Warm night under a glowy almost full moon just bright enough to silhouette the city skyline against an indigo grey sky. There is some loud and angry sounding rap playing somewhere down the street and is easy to imagine ghost riders appearing over the rooftops :)

Yes it is, the night lighting is very nice right now. It aids you when working nights on the street.

(Security... before some one takes my statement wrongly) :-P

hmm, clarified, :lol:

edited December 1969

I think I should drink some sleepy time tea tonight to help me sleep.

edited December 1969

My dvd program is not detecting the DVD I put in the drive. I hope I did not put it in upside down. Nope I did not. now it is detected. Where is everyone?

edited December 1969

Something is wrong with my address bar. I cannot use it to get to any webpages. I better shut up now before the mods get mad at me.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Yawn. Took a nap, and now it is midnight.

Fortunately, I do not need to pack myself into a bus tomorrow. YAY!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Yawn. Took a nap, and now it is midnight.

Fortunately, I do not need to pack myself into a bus tomorrow. YAY!

I wish I could take a nap!

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited November 2012

I tried calling Daz today but no one where there each time I called. Guess I will submit a support ticket.

I meant to quote your post but I accidentally clicked "report". Opps. Thankfully, I did not click "submit". I usually hear a busy signal when I call Daz in Utah.

Post edited by starionwolf on
    edited December 1969

I meant to quote your post but I accidentally clicked "report". Opps. I usually hear a busy signal when I call Daz in Utah.

oh dear

edited December 1969

I hope you did not report me? I am just bored that is all.

edited December 1969

I have decided to finish downloading the rest of RDNA stuff.

oh there is a preview on this dvd for a scary movie

edited December 1969

Getting that ready, but I want that new dragon at dragon cave. I keep trying but I keep not getting it. Arrgghhh!

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited November 2012

Meh. Kinda out of energy to do my fun stuff.

Twinkleing on here

Post edited by Chohole on
This discussion has been closed.