N.G.S. Anagenessis II - Revolution [Commercial]

Comments

• Hi. This works with g3f genitalia? Grazie, ciao.

xyer0 said:

» show previous quotes

I use her sometimes in the mid-ground or as a mannequin. I have some hi-res textures and high fashion clothes that I use with her. But I don't know if I want to rename all the textures just for that. I have all the conversion tools, but I'm not motivated to change yet. This may do it.

As I said N.G.S. 2 has One Click Solution only for All Genesis Figures (Including V4 & M4). Any other Non-Genesis Figure needs manually to be applied.

Although I will give to all people a guide & a freebie manual system after product's releasing for easier applying on Non-Genesis Figures.

Thank you

Dimension-Z

• Ok, so I can't change my DAZ Connect directory,so I used DAZ Install Manager to install to default path, and it seems to work now. That's a bit of a messy way to handle it. It would be great if it could handle custom paths, I can handle it but I'm guessing this will be a problem for more people than just me. Now I'm going to test out this really great looking product. Thanks for helping, should've tried the directory thing first thing. 

You're very welcome! 

It was a problem for me too, thats why I have mentioned in my product description. But at least I'm very glad that you have solved the problem and you will be able to taste the "skin"!

Thnx

Dimension-Z

Seriously? This only works with the default paths? That's a show-stopper, dead-in-the-tracks, not only no purchase, but complaint to DAZ support. In the the world of SSD drives that are under 256 meg, not everybody has the luxury of keeping their content on the C drive in the default path.

I agree with you and you're very right. Sorry about that!

P.S.

Did you have seen the results?

Thnx

Dimension-Z

• Ok, so I can't change my DAZ Connect directory,so I used DAZ Install Manager to install to default path, and it seems to work now. That's a bit of a messy way to handle it. It would be great if it could handle custom paths, I can handle it but I'm guessing this will be a problem for more people than just me. Now I'm going to test out this really great looking product. Thanks for helping, should've tried the directory thing first thing. 

You're very welcome! 

It was a problem for me too, thats why I have mentioned in my product description. But at least I'm very glad that you have solved the problem and you will be able to taste the "skin"!

Thnx

Dimension-Z

Seriously? This only works with the default paths? That's a show-stopper, dead-in-the-tracks, not only no purchase, but complaint to DAZ support. In the the world of SSD drives that are under 256 meg, not everybody has the luxury of keeping their content on the C drive in the default path.

You can also have set default library path an internal or external disk. Not necessary on C drive!

• StalestStalest Posts: 826

My DAZ program sits on my c drive, but all content sits on another drive and I did not have any problem with using this product on V4 (only just downloaded and used it just the once so far!). The only items I download from DAZ contect are those items that are DAZ contect only items.

My image is still processing, but the results so far look amazing yes

• Stalest said:

My DAZ program sits on my c drive, but all content sits on another drive and I did not have any problem with using this product on V4 (only just downloaded and used it just the once so far!). The only items I download from DAZ contect are those items that are DAZ contect only items.

Exactly what I said to sandman_max.

Thnx very much! Happy Rendering!

• StalestStalest Posts: 826

This is the render I was working on, I stopped it at 40%. I just loaded up a Render Studio scene preset, loaded V4, applied a free bella morph inj, then added some hair!

bella test.jpg
    1600 x 1863 - 2M
  • Stalest said:

This is the render I was working on, I stopped it at 40%. I just loaded up a Render Studio scene preset, loaded V4, applied a free bella morph inj, then added some hair!

Great Render! Excellent!

Did you make any tweaks on surfaces or clean NGS2 presets?

• Ok, so it is a separate product from Anagenesis 1. Is there any reason to have both? Do they both work on the same figure? Would you only use one or the other? I'm getting this but was trying to decide if it is worth throwing the older version into my cart as well. :)

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

Ok, so I can't change my DAZ Connect directory,so I used DAZ Install Manager to install to default path, and it seems to work now. That's a bit of a messy way to handle it. It would be great if it could handle custom paths, I can handle it but I'm guessing this will be a problem for more people than just me. Now I'm going to test out this really great looking product. Thanks for helping, should've tried the directory thing first thing. 

You're very welcome! 

Thnx

Dimension-Z

You can also have set default library path an internal or external disk. Not necessary on C drive!

second that

on my rig, DazStudio is installed default on drive c: (512 GB SSD)

The whole Content (over 1 TB) is on drive e:

N.G.S.2 is working like a charm - after I quit "playing" maybe I´ll post a serious render - just its so much fun to try different characters and generations I´m just using the viewport preview yet ...

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

Ok, so I can't change my DAZ Connect directory,so I used DAZ Install Manager to install to default path, and it seems to work now. That's a bit of a messy way to handle it. It would be great if it could handle custom paths, I can handle it but I'm guessing this will be a problem for more people than just me. Now I'm going to test out this really great looking product. Thanks for helping, should've tried the directory thing first thing. 

You're very welcome! 

Thnx

Dimension-Z

Maybe you can explain what you mean with "default path". I think there is a misunderstanding?

For example, my "Default Path" where DIM installs, and the first folder entry for DAZ Studio & Poser Format in the Content Directory Manager is "G:\DAZContent\MyLibrary"

My Connect folder is "D:\DAZCONNECT". These are set as "default" folders.

They are not the default folders that come with the installation (C:User\Documents...).

To which of these folders can I install? Is installing to the Connect Folder working?

• BeeMKay said:

You're very welcome! 

Thnx

Dimension-Z

Maybe you can explain what you mean with "default path". I think there is a misunderstanding?

For example, my "Default Path" where DIM installs, and the first folder entry for DAZ Studio & Poser Format in the Content Directory Manager is "G:\DAZContent\MyLibrary"

They are not the default folders that come with the installation (C:User\Documents...).

To which of these folders can I install? Is installing to the Connect Folder working?

I mean only DAZ content. Not DAZ content. There you will have no problem Thnx D-Z
  • BeeMKay said:

You're very welcome! 

Thnx

Dimension-Z

I mean only DAZ content. Not DAZ content. There you will have no problem Thnx D-Z

Sorry, I'm writing from mobile. DAZ content, not connect
    BeeMKay said:

You're very welcome! 

Thnx

Dimension-Z

I installed via connect to E:/.............................../My DAZ Library/data/cloud/1_35273/shader presets/n.g.s. anagenessis 2/..............

and its working from there

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318
    edited November 2016

Ok, so it is a separate product from Anagenesis 1. Is there any reason to have both? Do they both work on the same figure? Would you only use one or the other? I'm getting this but was trying to decide if it is worth throwing the older version into my cart as well. :)

Was wondering the same thing. The first product states that it's just for Genesis 3, while the latest says it's for all figures including Genesis 3. Is the first product redundant unless you're only interested in Genesis 3 and have no plans to buy the second?

Post edited by BlueIrene on
  • Ok, so it is a separate product from Anagenesis 1. Is there any reason to have both? Do they both work on the same figure? Would you only use one or the other? I'm getting this but was trying to decide if it is worth throwing the older version into my cart as well. :)

Was wondering the same thing. The first product states that it's just for Genesis 3, while the latest says it's for all figures including Genesis 3. Is the first product redundant unless you're only interested in Genesis 3 and have no plans to buy the second?

The first works with all maps. The second only with one diffuse in all figures. Thnx Dimension-Z
  • evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440

Could someone explain this "default paths" issue to me?

Am I unable to install this via Connect?

I'm leaning towards giving it a shot, but I am leery, to say the least.

see my post above - I´m running it, installed via connect .......... seriously - I don´t understand the "default" discussion too

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

This looks great, definitely buying this. I did not buy your earlier product. I know you said these are different, could you please tell me the difference between the two?

Thank you.

• Could someone explain this "default paths" issue to me?

Hi evilded777

I mean Default Content Library & not via Connect. But if it works via connect for you like HoMart said, then you're fine.

I didnt have test it with connect.

I was working with my content library (for example: F:\DAZ3D Library\Studio\My Library\Shader Presets)

Thnx

Dimension-Z

• Sigurd said:

This looks great, definitely buying this. I did not buy your earlier product. I know you said these are different, could you please tell me the difference between the two?

Thank you.

The first works with all maps.

The second only with one diffuse in all figures.

Thnx a lot

Dimension-Z

• Sigurd said:

Thank you.

The first works with all maps.

The second only with one diffuse in all figures.

Thnx a lot

Dimension-Z

And more realistic results.

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

I installed via Install Manager to the external drive to which I download all of my Daz content and it is working just fine. I haven't tried with Connect though. 

• kimhkimh Posts: 386

Wow..I can't believe how fast that went into my cart. I barely blinked. And decided to add your first one at the same time. For an additional $7.13 I got the whole package...certainly worth it for me laugh

I'm at work right now but hope to play with it before the weekend is out

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

Could you clarify the usage of this product as a merchant resource. I read the read-me but there were no specifics. Would a commercial product using your skin shader presets require the purchaser to also own Anagenesis 2? Specifically the shader uses textures specific to Anagenesis (micros). Are you permitting redistribution of the micro textures with commercial products, either in altered or unaltered form? Thanks in advance, and so far it's looking like a nice product. Very dark skins might need some tweaking of the reflectance tint for my taste, but otherwise the results look very nice. 

• Stalest said:

then it seems to be a connect problem

• Stalest said:

then it seems to be a connect problem

Maybe mathiaskristoffers!

• Redz said:

Could you clarify the usage of this product as a merchant resource. I read the read-me but there were no specifics. Would a commercial product using your skin shader presets require the purchaser to also own Anagenesis 2? Specifically the shader uses textures specific to Anagenesis (micros). Are you permitting redistribution of the micro textures with commercial products, either in altered or unaltered form? Thanks in advance, and so far it's looking like a nice product. Very dark skins might need some tweaking of the reflectance tint for my taste, but otherwise the results look very nice. 

This is exactly what I meant, but I asked DAZ for sure. Just waiting for an answer.

Thnx

Dimension-Z

• It would be nice if the script would iterate through the geografts and apply to each or provide a script to do this.

Also, I am a bit confused about why image maps are in the Emission Color channel...

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,767
    edited November 2016

Wow, this product is amazing. Thanks for creating it. One click and the whole character is converted to iray.

Just wondering about the Pores script. I have applied it to Mei Lin 6 (Pores High Level), but could not see the effect of it on the render.

Could you please post, if possible, what lights have you used for the promo renders. Thanks in advance.

Below is my render. I have used Anagenessis II on Mei Lin 6 and the clothes.

Light setup was from iRadiance - Studio HDRIs for Iray http://www.daz3d.com/iradiance-studio-hdris-for-iray

and also added one spotlight for eyes reflection. Also used:

http://www.daz3d.com/mei-lin-6

http://www.daz3d.com/ranger-outfit-for-genesis-2-female-s

MeiLin6sc07pic03ps01.jpg
    800 x 1024 - 183K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • It would be nice if the script would iterate through the geografts and apply to each or provide a script to do this.

Also, I am a bit confused about why image maps are in the Emission Color channel...

Please, be patient

I will give to all people a guide & a freebie manual system after product's releasing for easier applying on Non-Genesis Figures (tails, genitals, creatures etc).

You have on Emission & on Bump, right? Just to be there for future updates, if they will be of course. You dont have to do anything with these maps.

Thnx

Dimension-Z