The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited December 1969

...which modeller are you doing this in again? If it is Hexagon you may want to post in that forum as well.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Nar, I used 3ds max... but the model is complete and functions fine... My issue is purely the rigging in Daz :) I couldn't hope to ever learn to rig for genesis in 3ds max let alone transfer it to Daz. The two softwares have limited compatibility with one another :( OBJ files is my only method of transfer between the two. FBX is absolutely useless.

Thread is active in Nut's & Bolts for those who wish to see :)
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/12202/

edited December 1969

...sounds like N & B is the right place then. Not sure if you need to import them into Hex to rig for Daz. For Poser you would import the .obj into the Setup Room.

edited December 1969

yeah it's all new and confusing to me lol! I put so much time and work into it and really hope I can get the rigging to really make it work realistically :)

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...yeah but for a team that went 15 & 1 last season, has one of the best QB's in the league, and supposedly drafted to shore up both the OL and Defense, the Packers look as if they can't play their way out of a wet paper bag this year.

...and injuries are not an excuse as they were more banged up the year they won the Super Bowl.

I forgot about that. The one team they lost to last year was the Chiefs. Sorry, not trying to rub it in. That would be like the Chiefs celebrating a touchdown that they ended up not getting, but got penalized for celebrating it anyway. What a bunch of idiots. They never earned the right to celebrate like that. That is where coaching comes in and the Chiefs don't have any coaching. I feel your pain.

edited December 1969

...been a Packer fan since the Vince Lombardi days. What I love about them is that they are a no nonsense organisation with only one thing on their minds, win another championship. A lot of people wonder why certain players (like Randy Moss or TO) never wore a Packer uniform, it's because we don't need a "sideshow", we need players committed to playing the game and winning.

...and I can say "we" as I am a shareholder.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Cricket is in season here, there were ecstatic scenes on the tv news tonight when a five day game ended in a draw *facepalm*

edited December 1969

Warm night under a glowy almost full moon just bright enough to silhouette the city skyline against an indigo grey sky. There is some loud and angry sounding rap playing somewhere down the street and is easy to imagine ghost riders appearing over the rooftops :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Warm night under a glowy almost full moon just bright enough to silhouette the city skyline against an indigo grey sky. There is some loud and angry sounding rap playing somewhere down the street and is easy to imagine ghost riders appearing over the rooftops :)

Yes it is, the night lighting is very nice right now. It aids you when working nights on the street.

(Security... before some one takes my statement wrongly) :-P

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,685
    edited December 1969

I told my mum that in my story there are these flying lizards in my story that breath fire. She told me that sounds like dragons. Okay there are dragons in my story.

edited December 1969

Brolga bird drop

F10405.jpg
    1500 x 915 - 231K
    edited November 2012

I told my mum that in my story there are these flying lizards in my story that breath fire. She told me that sounds like dragons. Okay there are dragons in my story.

Spyro said:

Yes it is, the night lighting is very nice right now. It aids you when working nights on the street.

(Security... before some one takes my statement wrongly) :-P

The world needs more fire breathing lizards, and people to watch out for them, especially on a full moon :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited November 2012

You know what my girlfriend said to me when she found out I was security...

She said "You should be aware that the security guard is the first to die. Watch any movie, it's true :-P "

So comforting LMAO

Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:

She said "You should be aware that the security guard is the first to die. Watch any movie, it's true :-P "

So comforting LMAO

So... you got back together already?

From Notification 'Bot:
    Someone just posted in a thread you subscribed to at:
    DAZ Discussion Forum

The title of the thread is:
    The Complaint Thread - The Thread Will Go On

The post can be found at:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/175061/

You know what my ex-girlfriend said to me when she found out I was
    security...

She said "You should be aware that the security guard is the first to die.
    Watch any movie, it's true image src="http://daz.emailstar.com/images/smileys/tongue_laugh.gif" width="19"
    height="19" alt="tongue laugh" /> "

So comforting LMAO

edited December 1969

Yes, it was a momentary issue we had, since she pretty much told me I was to die in the line of work...but it's all good now, she says I'll live... Dont know if that's a good thing or a bad thing LMAO

She is my ex, but I didn't deem it relevant information for the forum, she wouldn't like being thought of in such a way. And since you've quoted me I may as well explain that we are still friends. Nicely spotted by the way.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    :bug: Helsinki haz 6.8 hours o sunlight today

It gets worse. Right now, I'm having 6 hours of sunlight, and the days are getting shorter still.

At Utsjoki, the sun is not rising at all. For months.

can't even comprehend - on the other hand, better view of the northern lights?

not good for solar energy gadgets.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

That's what the axial tilt gives us... and we just gotta deal with it.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...bugger, reminder apparently bots went "south" along with the Green Bay Packers offense tonight.

...Bad weekend for the land of cheese and beer.

Badgers lose to Penn State (which is ineligible for any bowls due to NCAA ruling) in overtime and most likely will get stomped by Nebraska in the Big Ten Championship. Second overtime loss in as many weeks.

Badgers BB squad loses to Creighton by ten points

Bucks lose to the the arch rival Bulls

Packers stink it up in the Big Apple with one of the most inept offensive and defensive efforts of the season, losing to the New York Football Giants, 38 - 10.

Be thankful you're not a Kansas City Chiefs or Royals fan. At least I have KU basketball and K-State football although KU lost to Michigan State in basketball and K-State lost to Baylor in football.

this the part that stood out for me :lol:

the land of cheese and beer

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

So comforting LMAO

just don't wear a red shirt :)

edited December 1969

Non-complaint: I can study for two days at home. Basically, I get to do photo work for the class, while others are taking first aid classes. (I'm excused due to my phobias and having done a different class earlier to compensate for this.)

edited December 1969

it's kewl they can be flexible for ya :)

edited December 1969

it's kewl they can be flexible for ya :)

Well I said that when I will faint, they can practice first aid on me...

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Yes, it was a momentary issue we had, since she pretty much told me I was to die in the line of work...but it's all good now, she says I'll live... Dont know if that's a good thing or a bad thing LMAO

She is my ex, but I didn't deem it relevant information for the forum, she wouldn't like being thought of in such a way. And since you've quoted me I may as well explain that we are still friends. Nicely spotted by the way.

Did not intend embarrassment, thanks for the PM! :-P
    edited December 1969

Two pages to go, I will happily pass on the torch to someone soon.

Wait a sec, this is the Complaint Thread! Ahem..
    I bet some young whippersnapper will hijack my thread and do something stupid with it like change the Topic Title whenever they feel like it!!
    There, now that's more like it. >:-(

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

now who would do a thing like that?

your-complaint-is-now-urgent-i-lol-d-7c8d96.jpg
    510 x 510 - 29K
    edited December 1969

complaint - i had to take apart my vacuum to unclog the hose. put it back together but i haz 2 screws left over.

edited December 1969

chohole said:

Yep, I wonder who, LOL.
    edited December 1969

complaint - i had to take apart my vacuum to unclog the hose. put it back together but i haz 2 screws left over.

Does it work now? Those were probably "extra" screws. ;-)
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    chohole said:

Yep, I wonder who, LOL.

I like this invisible ink
  • IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited November 2012

chohole said:
    tjohn said:
    chohole said: