The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

It rocks, doesn't it, KK? :)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Tjohn. You changed your avy again... Is it of you? Love the beard man :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...teen toon drop

...been playing around with the new Sadie for Genesis.

I want her.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...teen toon drop

Teh cuteh :)

Is quite warm tonight, think I need to go for a swim :)

HE30409.jpg
    1640 x 1000 - 440K
    edited December 1969

Is there any way to make a genesis statue of liberty?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Probably. What you need is a toga (I think there are some freebie ones around), a torch, crown, sandals and law tablets... oh and right sort of hair.

You will get better luck in general freebie requests thread, tho.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Tjohn. You changed your avy again... Is it of you? Love the beard man :)

Yep. Thanks. :)
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Probably. What you need is a toga (I think there are some freebie ones around), a torch, crown, sandals and law tablets... oh and right sort of hair.

You will get better luck in general freebie requests thread, tho.

I will ask once I am back home tomorrow. Thanks.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited November 2012

da seriously cute http://mashable.com/2012/11/15/bored-animals/#101545Remember-when-we-used-to-go-out
    http://mashable.com/2012/11/22/sleepy-animals/#1027976-Drowsy-Puppy

yawn stretch ... saturday?

for the next 3 days i haz no where to go, no one to see, not much to do.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Oh no this thread is near its end!!!

edited December 1969

i ate up all the leftovers my cuzzie gave me to take home.

iz back to boring dinners :(

edited December 1969

The Thread will go on. :-)
    edited December 1969

found the smudge thingees, is called Blending Tortillion. it's one of those things my brain refuses to memorize.

Photoshop calls the Filter that does that "Smudge Stick", so you weren't wrong. :)
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited November 2012

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...teen toon drop

I want her.

..the toon kids are a lot of fun to work with. I only purchased the basic characters, which in the old versions would have been severely limited, but with all the morphs available through Genesis and GenX, the possibilities seem endless. For one thing I can use almost any clothing I already have (including the "legacy" Sam/Sadie clothing). In this pic she is wearing the JeanZ for V4, Mentha Piperata top for Aiko3, and Sport Trainer Shoes for Genesis. Hair is the K4 Bun hair (from 3DU's Kaitey).

Unfortunately the 3DU sale is over.

It rocks, doesn't it, KK? :)
    ...sure thing, this is becoming more like fun again.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

...The Dancing Toast and Exploding Wieners Complaint Thread
    ...The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread
    ...The I Have Two More Days Off So I Might Get To Finally Rename The Complaint Thread Complaint Thread
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

...The Dancing Toast and Exploding Wieners Complaint Thread
    ...The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread
    ...The I Have Two More Days Off So I Might Get To Finally Rename The Complaint Thread Complaint Thread
    All good choices, KK.
    Decided to have one last bash at renaming it before I pass the torch. :lol:
    edited December 1969

iz a blustery day out, like the day in the hundred acre would when owl lost his house.

edited November 2012

...[complaint]Daz really needs to fix the installers so they don't get flagged every time by one's firewall. I rarely if ever had to deal with a Daz DL being quarantined until this new .exe format was rolled out (and I've been using this same AV for several years). Now it occurs almost every time when I DL a new product.

...and I will not shut down my AV to DL anything, that is playing with fire and I've already been burned once.[/complaint]

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

I am thinking of naming a dark gray skinned race Shadow Kin after Fisty's character for genesis.

edited December 1969

Actually I prefer RawArt's term. Dokkalfar.

edited December 1969

tee hee
    jeff to bubbaJ: are you team everet or team jake?
    bubbaJ: i'm team jack daniels. that main vampire guy, he's got a 6pack, big deal, i got a keg

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...[complaint]Daz really needs to fix the installers so they don't get flagged every time by one's firewall. I rarely if ever had to deal with a Daz DL being quarantined until this new .exe format was rolled out (and I've been using this same AV for several years). Now it occurs almost every time when I DL a new product.

...and I will not shut down my AV to DL anything, that is playing with fire and I've already been burned once.[/complaint]

Tis not DAZ, tis the AV.

AV apps have gone into paranoid mode it seems. Mine has even told me that Adobe and MS stuff is unsafe. I think it even flagged up SM at one time, when I was re-installing stuff on the new PC.

Norton appears to be the worst.

edited December 1969

just checking if rezca was lurking.

Total Logged-in Users: 21
    Total Anonymous Users: 42
    Total Guests: 239
    Newest Members: tobym360, jean_dambrine, brice296, jinxxiss73, ajlanaltug, mmashburn88, verikai, daniel528r, BRYANSTRINGWORKS, myhome7021
    Active Members: anikad, barbult, Carl Fisher, chohole, Gedd, Ghostpanther, Haruchai, IanzThingz, JohnDelaquiox, KinnieM, Kyoto Kid, Lady Bree, MelanieL, midnight_stories, Misty Whisky*, pedroeymar, Sarsifus, sedor, titina, tjohn, vindazi

huh?
    21 + 42 <> 239?

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

There are some of us DAZ doesn't like to count, take me for instance.

edited December 1969

Dokkalfar and Ljosalfar.

edited December 1969

Newest Members: tobym360, jean_dambrine, brice296, jinxxiss73, ajlanaltug, mmashburn88, verikai, daniel528r, BRYANSTRINGWORKS, myhome7021
    Active Members: anikad, barbult, Carl Fisher, chohole, Gedd, Ghostpanther, Haruchai, IanzThingz, JohnDelaquiox, KinnieM, Kyoto Kid, Lady Bree, MelanieL, midnight_stories, Misty Whisky*, pedroeymar, Sarsifus, sedor, titina, tjohn, vindazi

huh?
    21 + 42 <> 239?

I never have quite worked out waht the difference is between anonymous users and guests.
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    There are some of us DAZ doesn't like to count, take me for instance.

well, that list was so ten minutes ago.

it was nice of them to put an asterix next to my name so i know who i am :lol:

edited December 1969

chohole said:

huh?
    21 + 42 <> 239?

I never have quite worked out waht the difference is between anonymous users and guests.

ohh, lol, i'd assumed it was a tally of the 1st two.
    maybe it refers to people browsing the store

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

Tis not DAZ, tis the AV.

AV apps have gone into paranoid mode it seems. Mine has even told me that Adobe and MS stuff is unsafe. I think it even flagged up SM at one time, when I was re-installing stuff on the new PC.

Norton appears to be the worst.
    ...that's what I have but until this new generation of .exe's, I rarely if ever had an issue. With .zip DLs, I never have a quarantine issue

...now MS is a another story as it was an auto update DL on which a virus piggybacked which slipped by my AV (which is why I have Auto Update turned off and no longer use MacAfee).

edited December 1969

I gave up on McAfee some time back. It would let things through that Spybot would then find.

This discussion has been closed.