The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited November 2012

Maybe the hamsters are doing hanky panky stuff instead of using the wheel. Or they are asleep or eating or drinking water.

Oh you mean they are watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show? Oh, I think that was doing the hokey pokey and turning all around :)

Way past my bedtime nao 2240 here and need zzzzzzzzzs

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

MAybe they took time off to play a round of golf

img_Hamster-Playing-Golf_NEO-VISION_ref~150.001845_.00_mode~zoom_.jpg
    320 x 320 - 36K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,679
    edited December 1969

I am watching Prometheus the movie. I am thinking it is an alien movie.

edited December 1969

This definitely has an alien feel.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited November 2012

wheelie power is a chocobo's job ;)

complaints, finger bones extra hurts today.
    aches a drambuie fixer upper, but has to wait til t'night.
    oww oww oww

lost my hat with the ear flaps. think i left in the taxi. it was my only hat. it was so warm for my ears. really gone miss that hat.

can i go home early for pain in my bones? boo hoos, boo boo

silence of the turkeys. if only the pilgrims had been vegetarians.

toast don't like cold hands touching it, does it?

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Naked toast in the store accordingt to Beth http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/11844/

edited December 1969

with butter or marmalade? tee hee

hmm, but it wouldn't be naked with condiments on it.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    will be sunshine on the T-day parade this year.

wuh ohs - weather alert for KK. watch out for those wind gusts - those whats knocks down power lines.

Cho in for some rains too.

...yup, power outages (we even lost power for a short bit at the workplace), uprooted trees, damaged roofs, 100mph gusts on the coast, and lots o' rain that has lead to localised flooding as well as numerous spin outs & wrecks on the highways because of all the water on the roadways. After talking with a driver on the bus route I usually take home ended up taking the tram instead as the main highway the bus travels on was pretty much a "parking lot" all the way into town..

Storm has pretty much passed on though and now mainly light rain/drizzle though rather balmy for this time of year.

Monday is in the books, and only have two more days to go before a four day weekend.

sympathies!

edited December 1969

parenthesis is a big word for those lil non-curly braces.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

i'm watchin jeff dunham christmas dvd. akmed says he hates irish music. lookin for his lucky charms.

I jus luv Peanut.

edited December 1969

peanut in his batnut costume :) and he has 2 shoes

batnut.jpg
    392 x 348 - 31K
    edited December 1969

it really is the end of the universe. first rmp changes, and now icanhascheeseburger is changed. wahhh

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Batnut LOL. I bet it is hilarious. I loved the one when peanut had a dummy of Jeff, then Jeff pulls out a smaller version of peanut. He is talking for, himself, little Jeff, Peanut, little Peanut and Jalapeno on a stick. He is so good.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Just as I was in the process of saving my render the power went off and on and off . . .
    I was just thinking of a name for the render and then save the character. Maybe I need to do more dial spinning for Suzeanne the werewolf.

WEll that's no fair, would you like some smiley cupcake?

Thank you, I love cupcakes!

edited December 1969

Just as I was in the process of saving my render the power went off and on and off . . .
    I was just thinking of a name for the render and then save the character. Maybe I need to do more dial spinning for Suzeanne the werewolf.

You need a UPS. Our power flickers every day or so this time of year, or I'll end up running a space heater the same time as someone else and the circuit breaker goes. Mine is invaluable for avoiding situations like that. It can't allow you to keep on working without power for long,but it gives you time to save and shut down on purpose instead of losing work.
    Had one in my trunk. I have it plugged but the computer is not hooked up to it yet. I am waiting for its battery to charge back up. I did set it up with the computer and then the power went out. It just did not have any battery life.

edited December 1969

tee hees

pbear.jpg
    500 x 312 - 54K
    owliday.jpg
    500 x 435 - 32K
    evolution.jpg
    500 x 223 - 19K
    canopener.jpg
    500 x 364 - 50K
    blurt.jpg
    500 x 454 - 69K
    edited December 1969

ran out of fives :)

tiger2.jpg
    500 x 321 - 43K
    tiger.jpg
    500 x 374 - 48K
    edited December 1969

I will try to get that then. Not going to do those renders until I have more of the story written out. I am glad Genesis females can wear Genesis males clothes specially for army combat gear. Thank you!

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

Batnut LOL. I bet it is hilarious. I loved the one when peanut had a dummy of Jeff, then Jeff pulls out a smaller version of peanut. He is talking for, himself, little Jeff, Peanut, little Peanut and Jalapeno on a stick. He is so good.

thah was the one when Peanut says to Jeff, "how is it we speak perfectly, and you ... up." :)

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Some Gen3 people installed. It's going slow because I got a new guitar and I'm playing with it (lol)! It's used but beautiful, just needs some electrical work to make it better than new. It's my "project guitar" for now.

Tonight I'll spend finishing up installing all the Daz people I have and that should let me do some fun things in time for Thanksgiving, provided I have a turkey. I have chickens, I think.. will have to check. If Ken made chickens then I own 'em!

I'm sure I don't have a turkey, though. Urgh. Into the Daz store! Well, I need to buy he jellyfish, anyway.. might as well get a turkey too.

:bug: : :bug:

edited December 1969

I will try to get that then. Not going to do those renders until I have more of the story written out. I am glad Genesis females can wear Genesis males clothes specially for army combat gear. Thank you!

sounds like the new place is working out for ya, more time for the creative stuff

edited December 1969

sounds like the new place is working out for ya, more time for the creative stuff

Yeah, it is getting better for me. I am able to do creative stuff. But right now I am going to play Sims 3!

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...another cold rainy bleak day. Heading into a log wet spell this week that will last though the holiday. Thankfully I am not travelling anywhere.

Joints aching like mad from the weather change. Went to bed just after midnight didn't get up until 10:30 this morning.

...supposedly we have a short work week, but knowing the situation at the workplace, three days will still feel like five (maybe even six).

Gonna really need the four days off as I'm not sure my vacation request for next month will be approved (kind of got that feeling from the super's tone of voice before she left for two weeks). So not only do I not get my usual holiday week off (because things were so hectic I never got around to putting in the request) but most likely will have to wait until mid January at the earliest. That will be nine months since I had any significant time off during which my workload and responsibilities have more than doubled, but my pay hasn't gone up a cent.

If I were in Germany with the years I have put in I'd have over a month of paid leave time, health coverage paid for, and possibly even a four day work week. After seventeen years here, I get the maximum which is three weeks and am restricted as to what part of the month I am allowed to take time off, basically have no "real" sick leave to bank on (due to a very cumbersome company policy), and still have to pay for my health insurance.

Is it just me, or is most of America overworked, underpaid, and under-appreciated (unless you are somewhere high up on the admin food chain)?

Not just you. It's most employees, DAZ staffers included.

edited December 1969

amazon.com sent me emails, they want me to leave reviews on stuff i bought.
    they prolly mean from home and not on day job time.

edited December 1969

a Mad Max sequel? huh?

edited November 2012

amazon.com sent me emails, they want me to leave reviews on stuff i bought.
    they prolly mean from home and not on day job time.

I ignore them most of the time, I mean to say how many rave reviews can I give about the sack of Kitty litter I buy every 5-6 weeks. Yet each time I buy one they want me to review the purchase. What a waste of time Grrrh
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Complaint for today: The last minuet running around for a Turkey Day feast seems to always cost just as much as all the stuff you bought weeks ago.

edited December 1969

:,(

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Complaint for today: The last minuet running around for a Turkey Day feast seems to always cost just as much as all the stuff you bought weeks ago.

My kitchen hob is having trouble protecting his Turkey day feast from meeces.
    hobs_kitchen_3.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 448K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Whoa noisy ol Melbourne is 'specially loud this morning. A little cool in the air today taking the sting out of a hot north wind at last :)

This discussion has been closed.