The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited November 2012

Skiriki said:
    Mmmmmmm. Buttered toast with banana and cheese...

Speaking of tentacles, yesterday's D&D session had a giant octopus attacking our ship. We were richly rewarded in the end, as we made tasty treats out of the vanguished beast. Om nom nom nom.

...dancing in the yard

...and bouncing on the hammock.

...all while lovingly covered in shredded cheddar cheese falling from the sky.

...and being menaced by tentacles.

I don't know if Wendy is even up to creating such an animation.

....need more HansO Stout. Stat!

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited December 1969

...insert link to appropriate song...

[HERE]

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,678
    edited December 1969

did everbody go to sleep?

i don't feel sleepy yet.

sigh

maybe there's some new warcraft fan art on the innernet. or whelpcraft. tee hee thaz cute stuff

I fell asleep after my last post and just woke up to pee.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    :lol: @SickleYield.

Complaint: woke up in migraine. Hoping like heck meds are going to subdue it. Gonna crawl back to bed...

Feel better! I've never had migraines, but I understand that they really really suck.

And okay, it took more than ten minutes.

Thank you! Will download when I get to my computer. Right now I am on a tablet as it is three am and I do not want to wake my roommate.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Mmmmmmm. Buttered toast with banana and cheese...

Speaking of tentacles, yesterday's D&D session had a giant octopus attacking our ship. We were richly rewarded in the end, as we made tasty treats out of the vanguished beast. Om nom nom nom.

At first I thought it read battered toast with banana and cheese. Either definition but I was picturing a toast that was beatenup.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,784
    edited December 1969

oh it has all turned to crap
    obviously I am the only one having issues with that driver update
    no tentacle animations or dancing toast happening on my computer today
    cannot even get Google docs to work
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_LBYN9TC7lhbXhuaTJSdXlZQzA
    can anyone else download this?

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

did everbody go to sleep?

i don't feel sleepy yet.

sigh

maybe there's some new warcraft fan art on the innernet. or whelpcraft. tee hee thaz cute stuff

Oh man I wish, 2130 and just on way hom. Pineapple pizza not my favourite but two slices a couple of hours ago is all there was for lunch and dinner today waaah haz big hungry competing with monster tired. That is my complaint nao.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

will be sunshine on the T-day parade this year.

wuh ohs - weather alert for KK. watch out for those wind gusts - those whats knocks down power lines.

Cho in for some rains too.

121119b.png
    767 x 701 - 277K
    121119a.png
    771 x 549 - 239K
    edited December 1969

I am trying to visit my mum today so I have something to do.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2012

will be sunshine on the T-day parade this year.

wuh ohs - weather alert for KK. watch out for those wind gusts - those whats knocks down power lines.

Cho in for some rains too.

Yup we's got rains, But it is a bit warmer, high was only low 40s yesterday.
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

oh the pain.

went to visit my w/l cuz feeling masochistic, the Trog is on sale. eeks, predatron sale.

and Angelo M4 is on sale. oh it hurts, not that i regret spending all my money on cookie and peaches.

edited December 1969

I do not think I can get Raw's severed man today. I can get S5 pro bundle today though

edited December 1969

There is no wifi at the library close to me. I can only use their computers for internet access. It is also limited to three sessions I think.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

I haven't received my refund from Daz studio. I sent my request to them about one month ago. I think my bank is really slow. :(

I tried to download an online game but my computer kept freezing. I think my network adapter is going bad. Looks like I need to go shopping for a new USB wireless adapter. I can play most other online game without any problem on my old computer.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to contact Daz 3D customer support.

edited December 1969

Morning. Mobile phone haz flat battery, while it is charging I seem to be having a quiet day. That is my non complaint :)

edited December 1969

Home's wireless is down. The only Internet I have is through my phone's 3G. Nothing I can do on my end.

edited December 1969

Hehe all my mobile cons were down this morning, my phone is still on charge and Im having a real peaceful day at work, perhaps by coincidence but perhaps not :)

edited December 1969

Wow quite windy here this morning, hot dry wind from the North is unpleasant and a reminder that fire season is almost here :(

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

I'm sorry to hear that. We have a lot of wind here as well, but that just makes the rain horizontal.

edited December 1969

I just got Candance for S5. Got her downloaded and installed. I cannot find where are her texture presets. Read me is online and my Internet is down.

edited December 1969

this forum desperately needs a jiggling jugs booby thread.
    for all software
    it is the one question asked time and time again.

edited December 1969

Did you look under Materials or Presets as well as Character? Some artists put things in those places for some reason.

edited December 1969

Did you look under Materials or Presets as well as Character? Some artists put things in those places for some reason.

I found it under materials. One of my housemates came opened my door while I was dressing Candance who was half naked. I told her S5 was dressing.

edited December 1969

if I want to check online without using my computer, I just right click copy to notepad and send the address to my Android via bluetooth

edited November 2012

I'm sorry to hear that. We have a lot of wind here as well, but that just makes the rain horizontal.

Still pretty jumpy about wildfire, you could see the smoke from the last big one here in 2009 from outer space. Thought I was over it personally but the floods in NYC kind of brought it all back in a weird way as people I know went dark for a few days, been having nightmares since. Feel silly really but is normal everyone tells me.

VBF.jpg
    800 x 530 - 515K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

for all software

Heh how to do that tastefully would be a big issue haha :)

edited December 1969

Just as I was in the process of saving my render the power went off and on and off . . .
    I was just thinking of a name for the render and then save the character. Maybe I need to do more dial spinning for Suzeanne the werewolf.

edited December 1969

Just as I was in the process of saving my render the power went off and on and off . . .
    I was just thinking of a name for the render and then save the character. Maybe I need to do more dial spinning for Suzeanne the werewolf.

WEll that's no fair, would you like some smiley cupcake?

ccs.png
    279 x 192 - 79K
    edited November 2012

You need a UPS. Our power flickers every day or so this time of year, or I'll end up running a space heater the same time as someone else and the circuit breaker goes. Mine is invaluable for avoiding situations like that. It can't allow you to keep on working without power for long,but it gives you time to save and shut down on purpose instead of losing work.

Post edited by SickleYield on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    for all software

Heh how to do that tastefully would be a big issue haha :)

soft body physics jigglewear?

This discussion has been closed.