Teen Princess Leila for G3F (commercial)

PA_ThePhilosopherPA_ThePhilosopher Posts: 1,039

Hey guys,

I just finished up my first character. Let me know what you think. Any tips on presentation or suggestions would also be appreciated, as always. 

Product Description:

Say hello to Teen Princess Leila, a graceful young woman with a delicate frame and soft feminine features. You will not find another one like her. She has been custom sculpted by hand upon the Genesis 3 base to give her a unique and magnetic appearance. Her long slender hands and feet add to her elegance, which complement her thin and elongated neck. And her eyebrows (yes those are real eyebrows!), intentionally full and long, help give her a more youthful appearance. And not to mention her skin---so soft but with richly detailed features, thanks to the included subdermal layer.

Months of painstaking work went in to creating her. If you’re looking for a character with that “special something” that makes her stand out from a crowd, you will definitely want to add Teen Princess Leila to your library.

KEY FEATURES:

-Real Eyebrows Thick & beautiful, made with individual strands of hair.

-Subdermal Skin Layer (with veins and other subsurface details)

-Hand Sculpted on G3F Base (no head/body morphs required!)

*Optimized for iRay but also convertible for use in 3DL

Post edited by PA_ThePhilosopher on

Comments

• Very nice. Can't wait to see her in the store.

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

Oh man, she's beautiful.

• Very unique and beautiful. I can definitely see her in my runtime :) 

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745

Looks very good.  If I had to call out anything, I'd say the navel looks a bit large in the one closeup shot, but that may be a trick of lighting. 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,639

She looks distinctive and distinguished. Please provide a straight-on full face shot with no hair in the face (basically a mugshot) because that's an essential view for me. Keep up the great work. The rest of your presentation looks fabulous.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

The features sound awesome. Cannot wait.

• Looks very good.  If I had to call out anything, I'd say the navel looks a bit large in the one closeup shot, but that may be a trick of lighting. 

@Cybersox13,

I actually had to fix that. There is a default HD morph which causes the navel to become slightly enlarged. So I had to go back and correct that.

xyer0 said:

She looks distinctive and distinguished. Please provide a straight-on full face shot with no hair in the face (basically a mugshot) because that's an essential view for me. Keep up the great work. The rest of your presentation looks fabulous.

@xyer0,

No problem. I'll post one for you as soon as I render one out.

-P 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049

There is also an HD Mouth Realism morph that is on by default (like the navel morph). Several PAs have forgotten to zero that out before creating their morphs, and that ends up causing their character's teeth to distort. Did she escape that fate?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,932

Lovely character :)

• barbult said:

There is also an HD Mouth Realism morph that is on by default (like the navel morph). Several PAs have forgotten to zero that out before creating their morphs, and that ends up causing their character's teeth to distort. Did she escape that fate?

Good question. I will check into that and let you know.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

Well, looks like this will keep my string of buying all "Philosopher" products intact. Even after I told myself I had enough characters surprise

• 3CPO3CPO Posts: 156

That is one lovely, breathtaking princess. Is she married?laughyesyesyes

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

She is lovely!  The details on the skin with the faint bluish veins etc are outstanding!  I am not purchasing many characters anymore, but this one looks like a must have.

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012
    Seriously!! I only just caught up with the epic props series, have HD earth in my wishlist and now you release a great character! I may as well set up standing order to send regular payments to you...
  • KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012
    Seriously!! I only just caught up with the epic props series, have HD earth in my wishlist and now you release a great character! I may as well set up standing order to send regular payments to you...
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    KA1 said:

lol a monthly donation maybe....

• Outstanding work. Love the pose with the frog.

• Wow -- she's beautiful! I don't do Iray, only 3DL, but would get her for the morph and eyebrows alone. When you say "convertible for 3DL," what do you mean?

--MW

• PA_ThePhilosopherPA_ThePhilosopher Posts: 1,039
    edited October 2016

Wow -- she's beautiful! I don't do Iray, only 3DL, but would get her for the morph and eyebrows alone. When you say "convertible for 3DL," what do you mean?

--MW

@ModernWizard,

Convertible just means that it is possible to switch over to 3DL with some work. (e.g., switch shader from iRay uber to AoA subsurface and reapply textures, etc.). I didn't want to give the impression that it is impossible. It will just take some tweaking. 

As an aside, I would like to offer a 3DL version of the skin shaders, but I am not very familiar with how to use 3DL, as all my work is done in iRay. Maybe that will change in the future though, as I learn more about character creation.

To all,
    Glad you guys like my first character. It is reassuring that I am on the right track here. smiley

-P

• A very pretty young lady.  Love the "real" eyebrows!

• She looks great. I don't often buy teen characters but I think I'll make an exception for her.

• seeker273seeker273 Posts: 449

She is lovely! She's a must buy for sure!

• Wow -- she's beautiful! I don't do Iray, only 3DL, but would get her for the morph and eyebrows alone. When you say "convertible for 3DL," what do you mean?

--MW

@ModernWizard,

Convertible just means that it is possible to switch over to 3DL with some work. (e.g., switch shader from iRay uber to AoA subsurface and reapply textures, etc.). I didn't want to give the impression that it is impossible. It will just take some tweaking. 

As an aside, I would like to offer a 3DL version of the skin shaders, but I am not very familiar with how to use 3DL, as all my work is done in iRay. Maybe that will change in the future though, as I learn more about character creation.

To all,
    Glad you guys like my first character. It is reassuring that I am on the right track here. smiley

-P

Thanks for the reply! Do you have an ETA for her? Is she in the QA queue yet?

--MW

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

This is an awesome character. I cannot imagine how your future offerings will look.

I do not need anymore characters at present but I will definitely pick up this one as she is a work of art.

I can always use more art, it brightens the soul.

edited October 2016

Thanks for the reply! Do you have an ETA for her? Is she in the QA queue yet?

--MW

@ModernWizard,

She is in queue with QA now, so it may still be a few weeks before she is released. 

Sigurd said:

I can always use more art, it brightens the soul.

@Sigurd,

My thoughts exactly. smiley

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Looks awesome, and thankyou for doing the promos to actually show her skin.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Love the brows. Be sure your promos show those clearly, because many of us want the natural, and/ or thicker brows. Nice work!

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,018
    edited October 2016

is the peach fuzz included, or is that only available through the add-on (don't think the promos mention this, which may give the wrong impression)

Post edited by mcorr on
    edited October 2016
    Novica said:

Love the brows. Be sure your promos show those clearly, because many of us want the natural, and/ or thicker brows. Nice work!

@Novica, Good idea. Do you think it shoud have its own promo image, perhaps of a closeup of the brows?

nicstt said:

Looks awesome, and thankyou for doing the promos to actually show her skin.

Definitely. That was very much intentional.... had to show her off. 

mcorr said:

is the peach fuzz included, or is that only available through the add-on (don't think the promos mention this, which may give the wrong impression)

@mcorr,

No, the peachfuzz is not included. That is a separate product from my store. It will be included in the section "products used in promotional images" of the product page though.

-P 

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

I think that second image will do quite nicely. I will PM you in a minute. wink