The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I want a A5!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    i dunno. compared to Julie Newmar, Halle Berry, Michelle Pfeiffer, Melody for A3

Continuing... Liv Tyler, Angelina Jolie, Kate Beckinsale, Michelle Rodriguez and many many more! Yes they are very much HOT! I understand what you're getting at, and agree LMAO!

Cat... I quote I said "she's kinda hot". :-P

Kate was a kitteh character?
    she's makes one hot vampire with icy cold blue eyes. :)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

i would like a blue point siamese for Aiko4. with a diamond collar and a lil bell.

LMAO! You mean a dog? Or have I been mislead by collar and Siamese? HAHAHAHA! Classic.

edited December 1969

Aristocats

edited November 2012

Spyro said:
    i dunno. compared to Julie Newmar, Halle Berry, Michelle Pfeiffer, Melody for A3

Continuing... Liv Tyler, Angelina Jolie, Kate Beckinsale, Michelle Rodriguez and many many more! Yes they are very much HOT! I understand what you're getting at, and agree LMAO!

Kate totally re-invented my opinion on vampires! and of course Lycans. Great movie. And a hot hot hot female lead, she is very talented! (And sexy lol) Many other depictions of vampires for me since underworld are kinda like meh.

329562_315898565102973_250626018296895_1328675_1300471604_o.jpg
    983 x 1450 - 200K
    378456_355681824457980_250626018296895_1455847_2098662532_n.jpg
    960 x 639 - 71K
    underworld.jpg
    745 x 785 - 158K
    Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. 'Twas a dark and stormy night but a soft-lit dawn is chasing all the dark clouds northward leaving an eggshell blue sky in its wake :)

edited December 1969

Aristocats

OOOOps! A cat... Wonder if Wendy will see this and break out of her anti-addict status to jump down my throat about how I just called a cat a dog???

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Aristocats

OOOOps! A cat... Wonder if Wendy will see this and break out of her anti-addict status to jump down my throat about how I just called a cat a dog???

How dare you think of dogs before cats! Don't you know that cats are better than dogs!

Well the most beautiful canine would be the wolf. Specially if he is actually a sexy werewolf.

edited December 1969

I think we need to start a drive to buy Mike and Vicky warm clothes! They're barely dressed on the front page, and it's getting to be Winter - at least Vicky has a bikini top, poor Mike is shirtless! :-S

Complaint: at home sick today. Feh.

Non-complaint: more time to re-install content!

It all evens out... :snake:

Oh noes get well soon hey :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    M F M said:
    time to run for the bus in a few minutes. there's good chance i still have no internet at home. so i can't hang with yoos tonight :(

waves to MFM :)

*waves back* see you tomorrow then Misty (^_^)/... and hey Ps1, how's the morning over there? :D

Perfect now :)

Hi Yoos waves

so, i'm back at the day job and decided to make today my Halloween. wearing my hot topic mini skool skirt, kitteh ears. making people around here smile, not everyone has their home electricity back.

Trick or Treat!
    to quote Peanut: I'll take both tee hee hee

:) very pleased to see you

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    Well phooey on this! >_<. On the current Gift Cards, do you HAVE to have a sender name and email address, AND a recipient name and email address? ... don't they have the Good Old GCs any more, where you could just PM the Magic Number and amount? X(</div>

If you don't have the recipient's email, put yours in and then send them the code - that still works.

Thank you Sir! (^_^)n
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. 'Twas a dark and stormy night but a soft-lit dawn is chasing all the dark clouds northward leaving an eggshell blue sky in its wake :)

'Twas a light drizzle morning, with a low grump of cloud and misty moisty valleys, leaving godrays all OVER the hills O.O
  • JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,862
    edited December 1969

Sounds awesome.... the weather here... not quite as lovely, although the sun did come out today. :) Hiya all!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Aristocats

How dare you think of dogs before cats! Don't you know that cats are better than dogs!

Well the most beautiful canine would be the wolf. Specially if he is actually a sexy werewolf.

You mean this guy??? LMAO!!

If so, you of the same opinion of my ex-girlfriend. She was obsessed with him lol

Jacob-Black-taycob-7507716-499-649.jpg
    499 x 649 - 57K
    taylor_lautner_new_moon_shirtless2-thumb-310x547-3251-thumb-300x529-3252.jpg
    299 x 529 - 23K
    taylor-lautner-jacob-black-naked-in-rain-new-moon.jpg
    887 x 669 - 94K
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Spyro said:

Kate totally re-invented my opinion on vampires! and of course Lycans. Great movie. And a hot hot hot female lead, she is very talented! (And sexy lol) Many other depictions of vampires for me since underworld are kinda like meh.

in 3D ?! wanna seeeez it :lol:

edited November 2012

Sounds awesome.... the weather here... not quite as lovely, although the sun did come out today. :) Hiya all!

Hiya Jas (^_^)n... making hay while the sun shines? ;-)
    Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

M F M said:

let the sun shy nn, lehh the sun shyne in :)

edited December 1969

M F M said:

*looking out the window* (<_<)... actually.. wow, it IS shyyyyyning in... glowing off the little drops of water on the window and ferns outside too. Hey Misty, did you get home in that "horizontal rain and hot topic" without getting too damp? X)</p>

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    M F M said:

*looking out the window* (<_<)... actually.. wow, it IS shyyyyyning in... glowing off the little drops of water on the window and ferns outside too. Hey Misty, did you get home in that "horizontal rain and hot topic" without getting too damp? X)</div>

still at the day job. journey should start in about 20 minutes. :)
    so grateful for the ride home, a cold miserable kitteh i wouldah been.

edited December 1969

Safe travels (^_^)n

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited December 1969

..same here. Boss took one look at me and said "go home and get well".

Guess I looked a lot more miserable than I thought.

Just had a big bowl of good ol' fashioned Chicken soup and sipping some Theraflu before knocking off for a nap.

Later plan to make a nice steamy wok of stir fry dead bird. Been marinading since last night.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I don't even need a click to set my clocks at home. Only have 4 clocks and they are all radio controlled.

...have one of those too. Really convenient.
    edited December 1969

...hi...[sniffle sneeze cough]
    smiley-greet024.gif
    25 x 29 - 3K
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Spyro said:
    Aristocats

You mean this guy??? LMAO!!

If so, you of the same opinion of my ex-girlfriend. She was obsessed with him lol

What is wrong with him? He is a dude and he has a good body.

edited December 1969

of course I have to make sure he is at least 19 in my fantasies.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

..same here. Boss took one look at me and said "go home and get well".

Guess I looked a lot more miserable than I thought.

Just had a big bowl of good ol' fashioned Chicken soup and sipping some Theraflu before knocking off for a nap.

Later plan to make a nice steamy wok of stir fry dead bird. Been marinading since last night.

This is making me hungry *passes a cough drop *

Tomato and lettuce on whole wheat
    And coke in a can is real sweet
    Is all there is time for
    But leaves space for lots more
    To have after when Im not on my feet

edited December 1969

7.4 quake in Guatemala wow

edited December 1969

...Leela Swimsuit drop.

Really liking the GenX plugin.

leela_swimsuit.jpg
    800 x 1131 - 542K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Oh my gods, have I SLEPT.

Went to bed at 8 pm, woke up 6:25 am, five minutes before my alarm.

Just nothing but solid sleep.

edited December 1969

....took a three & a half hour nap after lunch (with the help of some Theraflu).

...made a huge wokful of thinly hand sliced Teryaki dead bird breast and veggies. Was very, very good. Made so much, I have lunch for tomorrow.

Enjoying a bit of old fashioned Polish cold medicine (potato Wódka).

This discussion has been closed.