The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Went to bed, failed to fall asleep. *headdesk* Almost 1 am, 5:30 am looms ahead...

*ponder*

Theoretically I could bend the apartment complex rules and take a shower (due to potential of making noise, shower, laundry etc is a no-no after 10 pm, ok after 6 am), but ever since they did the plumbing repairs it has been kinda quiet. Might help me fall asleep and then I could set the clock to wake me up at 6:30 am instead...

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Or you'll get the shower police out in force... ;-).

And... wow... still up at 1am for a 5:30am start o.0... whatever did you drink last night? O.O

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I have a TV that I no longer use for cable TV. I now use the TV as an extra monitor for the Poser library and to watch Netflix streaming and to use Chrome. Is that okay?

edited December 1969

Nuffink! The fact is that I'm very nocturnal. I operate at my best when the world is quiet around me. I'm possibly related to owls, for all I know. This sudden shift to "wake up 5:30 am, 6 am, in order to hit 7:20 am bus to go to this ****ing class where I got pressganged by my employment office caseworker" goes completely against grain of my being.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Went to bed, failed to fall asleep. *headdesk* Almost 1 am, 5:30 am looms ahead...

*ponder*

Theoretically I could bend the apartment complex rules and take a shower (due to potential of making noise, shower, laundry etc is a no-no after 10 pm, ok after 6 am), but ever since they did the plumbing repairs it has been kinda quiet. Might help me fall asleep and then I could set the clock to wake me up at 6:30 am instead...

I had that problem last week. I had three people complain I was staying up too late. At least one was wondering how I could stay up so late. I did not know how to explain it. It was not that I wanted to stay up that late but that I could not sleep and I was trying to do something until I could sleep.

edited December 1969

I went to add the Full House first season DVD's on my netflix queue and it is suggesting Dexter and True Blood and The Walking Dead. WTF? I thought Full house is a show for the family. When I get kids I would not want them to watch Dexter until they are much, much older.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited November 2012

Skiriki said:
    Nuffink! The fact is that I'm very nocturnal. I operate at my best when the world is quiet around me. I'm possibly related to owls, for all I know. This sudden shift to "wake up 5:30 am, 6 am, in order to hit 7:20 am bus to go to this ****ing class where I got pressganged by my employment office caseworker" goes completely against grain of my being.
    I always just thought you ran on hyperkinetics. Like one of those balls that just seems to bounce forever, until it PO's you and you slap it down to the tabletop because the noise got old very fast.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

I went to add the Full House first season DVD's on my netflix queue and it is suggesting Dexter and True Blood and The Walking Dead. WTF? I thought Full house is a show for the family. When I get kids I would not want them to watch Dexter until they are much, much older.

Probably based on your entire history of choices instead of the most recent. Guessing, haven't dealt with Netflix, but that's the way it works with Amazon.
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Probably based on your entire history of choices instead of the most recent. Guessing, haven't dealt with Netflix, but that's the way it works with Amazon.

Okay, Thanks!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Skiriki said:
    I always just thought you ran on hyperkinetics. Like one of those balls that just seems to bounce forever, until it PO's you and you slap it down to the tabletop because the noise got old very fast.

*chortle* Not... quite.

Also: 2:30 am.

I keep failing my sleeping rolls. I am solidly not asleep.

Warm shower did not make me drowsy. It actually invigorated me beyond belief. I'm yawning, but I don't feel sleepy in any way.

Guis, this blows.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,862
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:
    Skiriki said:

*chortle* Not... quite.

Also: 2:30 am.

I keep failing my sleeping rolls. I am solidly not asleep.

Warm shower did not make me drowsy. It actually invigorated me beyond belief. I'm yawning, but I don't feel sleepy in any way.

Guis, this blows.

Dang... I seriously hate that. I've been going through some crazy sleep stuff this past year and I finally gave up fighting it... I get up if I'm awake and I let myself sleep when my brain finally lets me go...even if it's 2:30pm!! LOL

Anyway... I have no advice, since none of those sleep-aide suggestions ever work for me: Chamomile...nope, warm milk.. no again, Night walk... didn't work, cut out caffeine after 6pm... just gave me headaches... which kept me up, glass of wine...nope, and a little scary if I tried it too long anyway...lol

yeah... I just gave up.

Good luck to you, though! :)

edited December 1969

I think I'll try to tough it out with some strategic caffeine reservoirs and hope I won't overdose.

edited December 1969

My pjs have a donkey who looks sad and happy at the same time. He is not a real donkey but a plushie donkey. He reminds me of Eeyore. It might be him as it has a Disney logo on the inside of the back of the pjs shirt

edited November 2012

I don't know if I'm complaining yet... I just have to see if I can post in this thread...lol

edit: OK.. I don't think it's me that's broken...lol..

I know... I'm not making any sense... no worries, though, I'm not cracking up yet... I don't think...LOL

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

I don't know if I'm complaining yet... I just have to see if I can post in this thread...lol

It's all good. :-)
    edited November 2012

tjohn said:

It's all good. :-)

I'm getting a weird error whenever I try to post in a thread offering a freebie...I can't say thank you! LOL I don't know... I find I get broken every once in awhile...so I don't know if it's me or not...LOL

edited December 1969

It is too often repeated phrase, type more than just "thank you".

edited December 1969

No you cannot post here

edited November 2012

Skiriki said:

LOL... yeah, I just learned this!! How funny!!

I wonder how many others have gotten stumped over that!! I just kept trying it and trying it..lol
    Yeah, I'm a dork! :)

No you cannot post here

haha.... hiya MissWolf!! :)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

New title again, wow... I never understood the last one, but this one makes more sense. :-P

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

There is nothing superber
    Than a sizzling hamburger
    On a bun with some lettuce and mayo
    When you're hungry it goes further
    Than the largest hors d'oeuvres
    Hamburger's a real life preserver

(Haz real busy today) :)

edited December 1969

Complaint...

1, I started a new render project and it flopped :( I may abandon it. I don't abandon renders often.
    2, I have lost my way on the forum. Skiriki has escaped my grasp in our post counts yet again. - I will get you girl.
    3, Updating my characters shaders and skin textures is taking a long time.
    4, I have not made any progress on my boot modeling.
    5, I haven't the money to buy the cool new stuff in the store.
    6, My computer is slow ATM.

:-P

edited December 1969

I know, I've been drooling after that lava planet. DROOOOOL.

Also...

...*thbt!!!*

(+1)

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

I wonder how many others have gotten stumped over that!! I just kept trying it and trying it..lol

No you cannot post here

Aw no justice, TANJ, too busy for a few hours to hang out *happy waves* :)

edited December 1969

I am waiting for Hiro pro bundle to finish downloading so I can install and play.

edited November 2012

Well phooey on this! >_<. On the current Gift Cards, do you HAVE to have a sender name and email address, AND a recipient name and email address? ... don't they have the Good Old GCs any more, where you could just PM the Magic Number and amount? X(</p>

Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I know, I've been drooling after that lava planet. DROOOOOL.

Also...

...*thbt!!!*

(+1)

Doesn't that just look awesome!! Soooooo tempting!

No Idea what I'd render with it.... but WOOOOOOOOOOW

edited December 1969

I know, the lava planet is wicked-cool. I can think of several things to do in that, but I'm not in a hurry, I got plenty of stuff to do. :)

In other news: 5:17 am, and still no sleep.

edited December 1969

You're going to be *headdesk* aren't you, just when you're supposed to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in class? X)

edited November 2012

ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:

No you cannot post here

Aw no justice, TANJ, too busy for a few hours to hang out *happy waves* :)

*Happy Waves* back!! :) Well, I'm popping in and out....maybe we'll get a chance to catch up! ;-) How are ya?

Well phooey on this! >_<. On the current Gift Cards, do you HAVE to have a sender name and email address, AND a recipient name and email address? ... don't they have the Good Old GCs any more, where you could just PM the Magic Number and amount? X(</div>

awww... I thought it was funny when I sent it to myself... my email says, "You have received a gift from Jasmineskunk"... Thank you, Jasmineskunk..haha. Good to see you! :)

This discussion has been closed.