The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

1101113151650

Comments

  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

    Ledhead said:
    Jaderail said:
    Ledhead said:
    It seems the clocks are off at DAZ. I right now have 9:33 cst

    Edited: Okay I guess my mistake I thought the time showed in my time, not eastern time.

    Daz is Mountain Time one more to the west so it's 8:37 for them now.

    LOL!! I see, the time never changed on the FORUMS. That Funny as all 'ELL!! LOL!!

    I am pretty sure the time stamp is in your own time, so that is the problem, they haven't set the time back.

    Must have been too busy to bother with resetting the clocks. I couldn't find it in my itemized history either. Should I open a ticket or call Support? I want to click "Reset" and have all my clocks and timers done at once.

  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    I think we need to start a drive to buy Mike and Vicky warm clothes! They're barely dressed on the front page, and it's getting to be Winter - at least Vicky has a bikini top, poor Mike is shirtless! :-S

    Complaint: at home sick today. Feh.

    Non-complaint: more time to re-install content!

    It all evens out... :snake:

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

    AtticAnne said:
    Ledhead said:
    Jaderail said:
    Ledhead said:
    It seems the clocks are off at DAZ. I right now have 9:33 cst

    Edited: Okay I guess my mistake I thought the time showed in my time, not eastern time.

    Daz is Mountain Time one more to the west so it's 8:37 for them now.

    LOL!! I see, the time never changed on the FORUMS. That Funny as all 'ELL!! LOL!!

    I am pretty sure the time stamp is in your own time, so that is the problem, they haven't set the time back.

    Must have been too busy to bother with resetting the clocks. I couldn't find it in my itemized history either. Should I open a ticket or call Support? I want to click "Reset" and have all my clocks and timers done at once.

    In your porfile control panel top left of the forum pane, Click on localisaion I had to do mine manually when we changed. last week

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    In your porfile control panel top left of the forum pane, Click on localisaion I had to do mine manually when we changed. last week
    That was too easy. I need to jump through hoops to feel like I've done something.
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

    Found out why it wasn't in my history: Never bought the product. Must have been a shopping cart glitch. Now searching the store doesn't turn up anything for utility to automatically reset all clocks, etc., in your home with one easy click.

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

    I don't even need a click to set my clocks at home. Only have 4 clocks and they are all radio controlled.

  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,954
    edited December 1969

    I am glad to announce that four hour nap has improved my mood a lot, let alone well-being. I am probably able to sleep tonight, despite the nap, because I also feel like it has reset my stupid amounts of anxiety closer to usual zero count.

  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited November 2012

    That's good news Ski. We all gotta get our full sleep eventually, else we are sloppy and a grump.

    I keep posting then goin back to Daz and before I know it it's been an hour past, and I realize I forget to check the forum again LOL. Odd for me :-P - No wonder my post count aint growin much. Sooner or later Skiriki, we will reach a mutual count.... Then I'll beat you :coolgrin:

    Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,954
    edited December 1969

    Maaaaybe. On the other hand, I might have a posting spurt, if I hit yet another sleepless night.

  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

    Ah ha! So that's how you sped away from me so fast! Me on the other hand, I've been sidetracked with upgrading characters and re-vamping textures and shader. I now have SSS and Translucency! Bump was the killer, Had to re-do the textures.

  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

    huhh

    i was posting a fast reply and it gave me the non-working log in page.

    reloaded page and hit the fast reply button again. my typing was still there and it went through without logging in.

    so, it looks like we don't always have to re-log in, page just needs a reload. thaz pretty bizzarr though.

    original post:

    whuz for lunch? hungreeeeir than a zombie

  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,954
    edited December 1969

    Spyro said:
    Ah ha! So that's how you sped away from me so fast! Me on the other hand, I've been sidetracked with upgrading characters and re-vamping textures and shader. I now have SSS and Translucency! Bump was the killer, Had to re-do the textures.

    Did the noisemaps help?

  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

    Skiriki said:
    Spyro said:
    Ah ha! So that's how you sped away from me so fast! Me on the other hand, I've been sidetracked with upgrading characters and re-vamping textures and shader. I now have SSS and Translucency! Bump was the killer, Had to re-do the textures.

    Did the noisemaps help?

    Hell yes!, half my issue with the bump was it was too damn clean. Added the noise in an overlay layer blending and tweaked the levels and POW! Just like that! - I'll soon do a proper render to show off me revised guy. But I tweaking some morphs cos I no-longer using the basic base morph cos a new freebie came out and looks amazing. My problem was all my existing proportions were all outa wack since I swapped base. Particularly the facial features. I also have probs with the eye shader... Seems when I did the Eyeshine tut, I neglected to remove some of the parameters and the Iris is super reflective :S

    Eye mat parameters are soooooo touchy!

  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

    The new Cat (Character with hair) is kinda hot.... But whats with the snail trail man? LOL

  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited November 2012

    hungry. crashing. eyes don't wanna be open. omg, i'm gonna get drenched waiting for the bus.

    wahhhh

    wantz a jetson's car to take me home.

    complaints: didn't hear one Halloween song this year.
    no Monster Mash
    no Werewolf of London awwoooo

    Post edited by Mistara on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,954
    edited November 2012

    Spyro said:
    The new Cat (Character with hair) is kinda hot.... But whats with the snail trail man? LOL

    The WHAT now? *reloads new releases page* I mean, I saw Cat, but... what is this horror you speaketh of?

    Post edited by Skiriki on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

    The snail trail... Love trail, happy trail, the hair that leads you down under, to shock surprise or utter disappointment. :-P Hair that links the belie to the downstairs LMAO

  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,954
    edited December 1969

    Yes but WHERE did you see 'im? ;) I'm failing my Spot checks something fierce!

  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited November 2012

    Snail :-P I swear I'm not imagining it lol

    Snail.jpg
    747 x 562 - 245K
    Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

    do the drapes match the carpet ... :)

  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

    LMAO! No idea haha! :snake:

  • SfariahSfariah Posts: 23,402
    edited December 1969

    Spyro said:
    Snail :-P I swear I'm not imagining it lol

    What is wrong with a line of hair that goes between belly button and rug? I have one and I just checked.

  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

    don't mind me lol... i just mucking around :-P I did say she was a hot character

  • SfariahSfariah Posts: 23,402
    edited December 1969

    I just started to watch Seriously Grumpy Unintentional. I hear that is is about a space ship that gets lost far away from home. It is like Star Trek Voyager except no holographic doctors.

  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

    i dunno. compared to Julie Newmar, Halle Berry, Michelle Pfeiffer, Melody for A3

  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,579
    edited December 1969

    (peeks into thread) Is it getting naughty in here? (looks around, shrugs and continues down hall and around corner)

  • SfariahSfariah Posts: 23,402
    edited December 1969

    i dunno. compared to Julie Newmar, Halle Berry, Michelle Pfeiffer, Melody for A3

    I hear rumors that there might be a Mels 2 (and hopefully a Micah 2 too)

    I think Frankie looks cute in the promos. I better install her so I can play with her.

  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

    i dunno. compared to Julie Newmar, Halle Berry, Michelle Pfeiffer, Melody for A3

    Continuing... Liv Tyler, Angelina Jolie, Kate Beckinsale, Michelle Rodriguez and many many more! Yes they are very much HOT! I understand what you're getting at, and agree LMAO!

    Cat... I quote I said "she's kinda hot". :-P

  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited November 2012

    tjohn said:
    (peeks into thread) Is it getting naughty in here? (looks around, shrugs and continues down hall and around corner)

    I was feeling naughty today... My bad :-P

    Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

    i would like a blue point siamese for Aiko4. with a diamond collar and a lil bell.

This discussion has been closed.