The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Jaderail said:
    Ledhead said:
    It seems the clocks are off at DAZ. I right now have 9:33 cst

Edited: Okay I guess my mistake I thought the time showed in my time, not eastern time.

Daz is Mountain Time one more to the west so it's 8:37 for them now.

LOL!! I see, the time never changed on the FORUMS. That Funny as all 'ELL!! LOL!!

I am pretty sure the time stamp is in your own time, so that is the problem, they haven't set the time back.

Must have been too busy to bother with resetting the clocks. I couldn't find it in my itemized history either. Should I open a ticket or call Support? I want to click "Reset" and have all my clocks and timers done at once.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I think we need to start a drive to buy Mike and Vicky warm clothes! They're barely dressed on the front page, and it's getting to be Winter - at least Vicky has a bikini top, poor Mike is shirtless! :-S

Complaint: at home sick today. Feh.

Non-complaint: more time to re-install content!

It all evens out... :snake:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Ledhead said:
    Jaderail said:
    Ledhead said:
    It seems the clocks are off at DAZ. I right now have 9:33 cst

Edited: Okay I guess my mistake I thought the time showed in my time, not eastern time.

Daz is Mountain Time one more to the west so it's 8:37 for them now.

LOL!! I see, the time never changed on the FORUMS. That Funny as all 'ELL!! LOL!!

I am pretty sure the time stamp is in your own time, so that is the problem, they haven't set the time back.

Must have been too busy to bother with resetting the clocks. I couldn't find it in my itemized history either. Should I open a ticket or call Support? I want to click "Reset" and have all my clocks and timers done at once.

In your porfile control panel top left of the forum pane, Click on localisaion I had to do mine manually when we changed. last week

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    In your porfile control panel top left of the forum pane, Click on localisaion I had to do mine manually when we changed. last week
    That was too easy. I need to jump through hoops to feel like I've done something.
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Found out why it wasn't in my history: Never bought the product. Must have been a shopping cart glitch. Now searching the store doesn't turn up anything for utility to automatically reset all clocks, etc., in your home with one easy click.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I don't even need a click to set my clocks at home. Only have 4 clocks and they are all radio controlled.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I am glad to announce that four hour nap has improved my mood a lot, let alone well-being. I am probably able to sleep tonight, despite the nap, because I also feel like it has reset my stupid amounts of anxiety closer to usual zero count.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited November 2012

That's good news Ski. We all gotta get our full sleep eventually, else we are sloppy and a grump.

I keep posting then goin back to Daz and before I know it it's been an hour past, and I realize I forget to check the forum again LOL. Odd for me :-P - No wonder my post count aint growin much. Sooner or later Skiriki, we will reach a mutual count.... Then I'll beat you :coolgrin:

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

Maaaaybe. On the other hand, I might have a posting spurt, if I hit yet another sleepless night.

edited December 1969

Ah ha! So that's how you sped away from me so fast! Me on the other hand, I've been sidetracked with upgrading characters and re-vamping textures and shader. I now have SSS and Translucency! Bump was the killer, Had to re-do the textures.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

huhh

i was posting a fast reply and it gave me the non-working log in page.

reloaded page and hit the fast reply button again. my typing was still there and it went through without logging in.

so, it looks like we don't always have to re-log in, page just needs a reload. thaz pretty bizzarr though.

original post:

whuz for lunch? hungreeeeir than a zombie

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Ah ha! So that's how you sped away from me so fast! Me on the other hand, I've been sidetracked with upgrading characters and re-vamping textures and shader. I now have SSS and Translucency! Bump was the killer, Had to re-do the textures.

Did the noisemaps help?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Spyro said:

Did the noisemaps help?

Hell yes!, half my issue with the bump was it was too damn clean. Added the noise in an overlay layer blending and tweaked the levels and POW! Just like that! - I'll soon do a proper render to show off me revised guy. But I tweaking some morphs cos I no-longer using the basic base morph cos a new freebie came out and looks amazing. My problem was all my existing proportions were all outa wack since I swapped base. Particularly the facial features. I also have probs with the eye shader... Seems when I did the Eyeshine tut, I neglected to remove some of the parameters and the Iris is super reflective :S

Eye mat parameters are soooooo touchy!

edited December 1969

The new Cat (Character with hair) is kinda hot.... But whats with the snail trail man? LOL

edited November 2012

hungry. crashing. eyes don't wanna be open. omg, i'm gonna get drenched waiting for the bus.

wahhhh

wantz a jetson's car to take me home.

complaints: didn't hear one Halloween song this year.
    no Monster Mash
    no Werewolf of London awwoooo

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited November 2012

Spyro said:
    The new Cat (Character with hair) is kinda hot.... But whats with the snail trail man? LOL

The WHAT now? *reloads new releases page* I mean, I saw Cat, but... what is this horror you speaketh of?

Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited December 1969

The snail trail... Love trail, happy trail, the hair that leads you down under, to shock surprise or utter disappointment. :-P Hair that links the belie to the downstairs LMAO

edited December 1969

Yes but WHERE did you see 'im? ;) I'm failing my Spot checks something fierce!

edited November 2012

Snail :-P I swear I'm not imagining it lol

Snail.jpg
    747 x 562 - 245K
    edited December 1969

do the drapes match the carpet ... :)

edited December 1969

LMAO! No idea haha! :snake:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,688
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Snail :-P I swear I'm not imagining it lol

What is wrong with a line of hair that goes between belly button and rug? I have one and I just checked.

edited December 1969

don't mind me lol... i just mucking around :-P I did say she was a hot character

edited December 1969

I just started to watch Seriously Grumpy Unintentional. I hear that is is about a space ship that gets lost far away from home. It is like Star Trek Voyager except no holographic doctors.

edited December 1969

i dunno. compared to Julie Newmar, Halle Berry, Michelle Pfeiffer, Melody for A3

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

(peeks into thread) Is it getting naughty in here? (looks around, shrugs and continues down hall and around corner)

edited December 1969

i dunno. compared to Julie Newmar, Halle Berry, Michelle Pfeiffer, Melody for A3

I hear rumors that there might be a Mels 2 (and hopefully a Micah 2 too)

I think Frankie looks cute in the promos. I better install her so I can play with her.

edited December 1969

Continuing... Liv Tyler, Angelina Jolie, Kate Beckinsale, Michelle Rodriguez and many many more! Yes they are very much HOT! I understand what you're getting at, and agree LMAO!

Cat... I quote I said "she's kinda hot". :-P

edited November 2012

tjohn said:
    (peeks into thread) Is it getting naughty in here? (looks around, shrugs and continues down hall and around corner)

I was feeling naughty today... My bad :-P

edited December 1969

i would like a blue point siamese for Aiko4. with a diamond collar and a lil bell.

This discussion has been closed.