The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Welp. Now I have to head out to the bus stop and just grin and bear it for the next 30 days.

*swears in a language mostly uncomprehensible to lots of people, but it is clear that she's cussing up a storm*

Oh wow that's what the distant rumbling was :) Hopes stuff is kinder to you by now :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited November 2012

@ps1borg
    Big horse race here in the USA on Tuesday as well.
    Looking forward to Wednesday so at least half the country can shut the h#ll up!

Please don't take this as a political statement, 'cause it ain't. I hate that crap.

Post edited by TJohn on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,797
    edited November 2012

huge claps of thunder in sleepy Adelaide then it pissed down, was all over soon after, end of stormy, has been very windy all day like it was farting around, took a quick crap and now feels better.
    feel guilty ps1borg as I am doing too many things to try Mimic pro but hopefully someone else will use your tute to make some more dmc files, I like using someone else's hard work if possible %-P instead of doing it myself ;-P but saved the page.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

...well if the old football omen holds true, prepare for a change of tenancy at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

...the final score: Carolina Panthers 21, Redskins 13.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited November 2012

Wendy @ 2480!! 21 more till new Avy!!

BTW you wont get addict status until you reach 2501. Happened to me :-P

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

taking my time, don't wanna be an addict :snake:

edited December 1969

Generic complaint: I hate stuff.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Generic complaint: I hate stuff.

I hate stuff too LMAO!

Generic non-complaint:

I love other stuff.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    @ps1borg
    Big horse race ssnippp

Melbourne was built on a gold-rush: lavish boulevards, public buildings, no-expense-spared waterfront parks and gardens and this kind of anachronistic and sometimes atavistic but outrageously expensive horse racing season parading through it all. I think most of the horses are from Europe, they look magnificent and expensive. There is even a King in town of some kind (or mebbe Prince?) to hand out the trophies. There are many black, and white, limo's in the street, and the HMMVEE RV brigade is out in force. I'm not going, but I have. Is kind of primitive and outrageous and exciting and depressing all at once :)

edited December 1969

huge claps of thunder in sleepy Adelaide then it pissed down, was all over soon after, end of stormy, has been very windy all day like it was farting around, took a quick crap and now feels better.
    feel guilty ps1borg as I am doing too many things to try Mimic pro but hopefully someone else will use your tute to make some more dmc files, I like using someone else's hard work if possible %-P instead of doing it myself ;-P but saved the page.

Oh no guilt allowed please. Is about sharing the love and lettin' you know help is there when you reach for it. I'll tidy it up and post it to your thread sometime before this one gets locked :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I did two orders today. Tomorrow I will get the H5 pro bundle!

You haz clicks :)

Oh wow a hatchling! :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,688
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    I did two orders today. Tomorrow I will get the H5 pro bundle!

You haz clicks :)

Oh wow a hatchling! :)

I incubated that egg so it will hatch. Thank you very much!

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Non-complaint: I'm back home.
    Complaint: And I'm exhausted because my mortal coil insists that whenever I'm in school, I'm in mortal danger, so I must observe everything, which burns my mental reservoirs fast. (Less exaggerated than it sounds like, considering my past experiences.)
    Complaint: And I can't even eat there, because of my IBS is currently just waiting for something to get triggered at a moment's notice.
    Complaint: And I'm so tired that I bought premade pizza crusts and stuffed those with leftover bolognese sauce and cheese.

NON-COMPLAINT: **** THAT, I WILL EAT PIZZA TODAY.

OM NOM NOM NOM.

edited December 1969

Found out I only work one day a week because I cannot fing multitask well.

edited December 1969

Morning. Dawn's fingers reaching streaky white across a grey blue sky, warbling and whistling birds for once drowning out the drone of traffic as the city wakes up. Holiday here today, weird to have on a Tuesday but a lot of people took a day off yesterday as well :)

edited December 1969

Found out I only work one day a week because I cannot fing multitask well.

Perhaps later on you will get more used to it :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2012

taken from an educational treatise for mature students, rather than on for someone already gainfully employed, but true nontheless

No pain, no gain: be strict with yourself.The mantra of multitaskers is “Just Do It.” Whiners usually don’t multitask well. Your busy life is of your own doing, so why spend time whining about how busy you are? The more you get done, the closer you are to your goal. There will be time to read that new book later.

And it can be done, in time. You can lean to multi task. My Son, who is dyslexic is currently studying for a BSc at university as a mature student, as well as having a family and a home to run, He also beta tests for a couple of PAs and is a PA in his own right.
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Cold front moved in, overcast grey sky today. Just cool enough so my feet stay cold and I want to sit on them. Blah days make me Blah.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Got a cold, blow my nose
    Tissue bits get on my clothes
    Cough drops sticking to my teeth
    Geesh this cold sure gives me grief!
    Sneeze a little, sneeze a lot
    Fill my tissues up with snot
    Careful where they're thrown away
    Or you'll tick off the E.P.A.!

aaaaaaaaaccccccHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edited December 1969

Couldn't decide if this was more Stupid or Complainy, I'm going with Complaint.
    My candidate for "Least Attractive Promo Page Ever", Inebriated Poses for Michael 5, Image Promo six.
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/inebriated-poses-for-michael-5

edited December 1969

Poetry, Schmoetry
    little blue guys from RawArt
    render them in Michaels nostrils
    for smaltzy cheap Art thrills
    shooting the breeze
    with your sneeze
    send them for little stunt spills

edited December 1969

"And in today's News: Suddenly, and without any warning...Poetry broke out in the Complaint Thread. Several were injured by sudden bursts of iambic pentameter, followed by showers of limericks, causing posters to take shelter. Film at 11."

edited December 1969

there was no rhyme or reason

edited December 1969

Got a cold, blow my nose
    Tissue bits get on my clothes
    Cough drops sticking to my teeth
    Geesh this cold sure gives me grief!
    Sneeze a little, sneeze a lot
    Fill my tissues up with snot
    Careful where they're thrown away
    Or you'll tick off the E.P.A.!

aaaaaaaaaccccccHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bless you :)

edited December 1969

I got the Hiro pro bundle and I fell asleep so it is not all downloaded.

edited December 1969

Now I cannot post

edited December 1969

Now I cannot post

Yep, you're posting. :)
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Now I cannot post

Yep, you're posting. :)

Thank you very much!

edited December 1969

TIL the difference between a principality, which has Princes, and a Kingdom, which has Kings. But there are Kingdoms that have Princes and Kings - and Queens, which is us apparently. The Prince in town to give away horse racing prizes today is one of those, his mum is the Queen. There is no King. It all sounds amazingly complicated and TMI.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    taken from an educational treatise for mature students, rather than on for someone already gainfully employed, but true nontheless

No pain, no gain: be strict with yourself.The mantra of multitaskers is “Just Do It.” Whiners usually don’t multitask well. Your busy life is of your own doing, so why spend time whining about how busy you are? The more you get done, the closer you are to your goal. There will be time to read that new book later.

And it can be done, in time. You can lean to multi task. My Son, who is dyslexic is currently studying for a BSc at university as a mature student, as well as having a family and a home to run, He also beta tests for a couple of PAs and is a PA in his own right.

Always so impressed by the human spirit. Your son sounds like a fine young man.

This discussion has been closed.