WELCOME TO THE 5TH ANNUAL JUNE FREEBIE CHALLENGE!

Comments

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    music2u4u said:

Dana, I believe we had a very drawn out discussion last month about things that could not be "CLEARLY" seen and just what that means. If you have to break it down to me exactly where this tiny little item is, then I would say that is not clearly seen. We went through this last month...please don't get this all worked up again.

>:(

If we had the ability to click on the image and see it full sized, they would be clearly seen! That's not his/her fault. There are actually four of them. I'll say no more after this.

Dana

I hate to jump into the middle of an argument but I think it might work better (and be easier to see) if the coins were a brighter shade of gold or if they were something like silver that has greater contrast with the bridge. They can be quickly found if you're expecting them but they are easy to bypass if not.

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited June 2012

DanaTA said:

Very good! I love her expression! Nice work on the reflection of the skydome on the water, too! The hedges behind the fence are a nice touch!

Dana

We also came to the agreement that cloudy ripply reflections do not constitute "clearly" seen either!
    We also determined that if you have to blow up an image to see something, THAT also isn't "Clearly Seen".

:down:

Post edited by music2u4u on
  • edited June 2012

music2u4u said:

Sweet pinup Assassin. All links are good and you have the required Trumarcar freebie. One thin though..number 15 and 16 list a skydome and it's nightime orangey expansion which neither can be seen in the entry, so no good on those two. Nice pool BTW...hehehe.

You are good to go.

:-)

The skydome is reflected in the pool quite clearly enough for me, though it is most noticable near the bottom by my signature.
    Expansion one of the skydome has 6 textures, four of which are shown on the site. In the pack itself they are listed as: 06 Dusk or Dawn, 07 Cloudy Moon, 08 Bright Moon, 09 Dark Storm, 10 Cloudfront & 11 Sunshine (the one I used).

If you desire not to have them considered as valid freebie links, then so be it. I join in purely for the fun of it and have merely listed everything I used. Although, for the record, link 10 (the ground base) isn't easily seen by me either, and I know it's there.

Personally, I think you may need to the define the "clearly and completely" part of rule 8 so there can be no misunderstanding.

Post edited by aldreaalien_82d5cfb1e3 on
  • ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

And now the female entry:

V4

PAID
    Morphs++
    Basic Wear for V4

FREE
    Face morph -- Re'Hana V4 -- http://rendercandy.com/product_info.php/cPath/25/products_id/42
    Body morph -- Thick N Lovely -- http://www.freeposes.net/freebie-archives/111-free-poses-for-v4
    Skin tone -- Shy V4 -- http://rendercandy.com/product_info.php/cPath/25/products_id/33
    Lipstick and eyes -- Doll V4 -- http://rendercandy.com/product_info.php/cPath/25/products_id/41
    Hair -- M4 Short Dreads Hair -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/36385/Poser/M4-Short-Dreads-Hair (requires registration)
    Pose -- Whimsical Pack -- http://www.freeposes.net/freebie-archives/164-free-poses-for-v4
    Wrench -- M4 Toolbox Smartprops -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/37919/View/11/Poser/M4-Toolbox-Smartprops (requires registration)
    Glasses -- Free Morphing Glasses for V4 and A4 -- http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_21.htm
    Shader for glasses and wrench -- Ultimate Shader Pack for DAZ Studio UPDATED_2011 -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/27568/material-and-shader/Ultimate-Shader-Pack-for-DAZ-Studio (requires registration)
    Lighting -- Simple Sunshine & SkySphere, a DAZStudio4 Tutorial -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/60195/View/3/PDF-Tutorial/Simple-Sunshine-SkySphere-a-DAZStudio4-Tutorial (requires registration)
    Floor -- BOLD shiny floor -- http://www.freeposes.net/freebie-archives/191-free-props-for-poser-and-daz
    Chair -- Dressing Table -- http://trumarcar.francemi.net/props_tc.htm
    Computer -- Office -- http://www.inlitestudio.com/3D/3d_daz_overview.html

Tech Support
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/bestwednesday/Daz/TechSupport.jpg

Tech_Support_forum.jpg
    700 x 687 - 66K
    edited June 2012

...Personally, I think you may need to the define the "clearly and completely" part of rule 8 so there can be no misunderstanding.

We did that a few months ago, it took about three pages! "Clearly means clearly. No interferences from blocking, ripples in water, to small to see, Too dark, etc!

Webster's definition of clearly is:
    In a clear manner.Clear.
    Webster's definition of completely is:
    Having all parts of, absolute, to make whole.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

ZamuelNow said:

Well done! The desk is too neat, though...sign of a sick mind, they say. :lol:

Dana

• edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    ...Personally, I think you may need to the define the "clearly and completely" part of rule 8 so there can be no misunderstanding.

We did that last month, it took about three pages! "Clearly means clearly. No interferences from blocking, ripples in water, to small to see, etc!

In a clear manner.Clear.

I was not here for most of last month. But I've a dim memory of something being discussed in April (where the point seemed moot to me as the judges chose other entries anyway).
    Newcomers will not have this foreknowledge and will rely on the rule page which is too vague and broad. Based on the definitions above many of the inventive things people have done in the past will now be considered a 'no go'.
    “Clearly and completely” is too broad a term when it comes down to what people can see. Using those very definitions, those coins are there clearly and completely to me, without anything being done but my own eyes looking at the image, yet you cannot see them without them being pointed out. Another may say differently. Where does that leave clearly and completely?
    This is why I suggested a more definite definition of "clearly and completely". Though I’m also tempted to suggest leaving it up to the judges. Isn't it their job to pick the winners and ensure entries are within the confines of the rules? Or did that also change?

In the meantime, label mine as a NAE or wipe it completely if you must. I came for the fun of old, the community that I have been missing so, but I feel that has resorted more into bickering over trivial details than good-naturedness. Whatever happened to this being a fun and imaginative place where the objective was to see what could be done with freebies?

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

I apologize for any ill feelings I may have caused. I'll keep my observations to myself rather than cause an uproar.

Dana

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Please people, do try and keep the spirit of the Freebie challenge up and flying. It is normally one of the most cheerful places n the whole forum,

Don't let this place pick up the negative vibes that seem to be affecting the rest of the Daz3D community at the moment, lets get back to the whackiness and craziness that is the Freebie challenge.

Remmeber, there is allways something good in every situation, if you just look for it.

funny-eagle-fish-I-can-show-you-the-world.jpg
    500 x 455 - 50K
  • edited June 2012

music2u4u said:
    Welcome Thin Mick. This is a nice entry. I do, however, need to point out a few things for any future entries.

First, The Sara link is dead. The page shows, but the download link is dead.
    Second, you have many items from the same link. You are only allowed to use a link once in each entry. So, Aiko3, Mitsu Hair and Mech girl for Aiko are from the same link. They only count as one link. Also, you have 5 items from the Sara Medieval link, all same link. These all count only as one link. So these eight items only get two links total.
    Also, you have four different shader packs listed. I am trying to find where you used them and come up puzzeled. I will need you to list where you used each one. I see the Sara skin one, but the Grandma's jewelery one? and all the latex and shiney chrome ones?
    Also, You have a dollar coin listed...where is it? I don't see it. One of the main rules is "all freebies must be clearly seen to qualify". I will need you to make the coin clearly visible for it to count.
    So, with all these problems, you will need to make some adjustments in your links, in where you have used shaders and where the coin is before these links will count. That only leaves about seven links that are good and clear.

:shut:

Forgive me, the actual download link for Sara should be: http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/forum_freebies/ps_pe041b_Sara.exe Apparently it was on the same server as the forum and it got bumped when the forum archived. I've verified that the new link works.

1. Sha's plastic wrap shader is used on the candy wrappers. Without the shaders, the wrappers are wax paper.
    2. The dollar coin uses the Grandma's Jewelry 'Old Gold' shader, and... it's not real visible. They kind of blend in with the bridge, and I didn't notice. I'll switch to a chrome shader and repost. Also, the low-gloss pearl is used on the veil, but it renders almost white anyway, so... *shrugs* I'll just pull that one, because you really can't tell.
    3. The ClothFX leather shaders are used on Sara's shoes (which are actually textured a very dark brown) and on the light orange parts of Aiko's Mech Girl outfit, because the actual Mech Girl textures are safety orange, which was much too ... well, orange. It's the orange spandex, I think, now. Either orange or yellow, but it's definitely from the ClothFX spandex set.
    4. [strike]You're right about the chrome one. I used it and then took it back out, and forgot to update my list. However, I'll be using it again in the repost, because I'll be putting it on the coins, so they show up properly.[/strike] My bad. I listed the wrong shaders by Sha. She's got two sets. Doesn't matter. There will be chrome, once I fix that coin.

I'll post with a new links list and updated image later today.

Post edited by thinmick_3ecd3939f1 on
  • jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

upon cho's request *tosses several pies and other soft objects into the thread and smacks EVERYONE at least once* *including myself* must play nice now..... music is right, you really DO need to see things clearly in order for them to count, but you can have as many unseen things as you like in your render as long as you get the 10 items in it. And we NEVER pull a render (unless you have nudity or explicit content) . passes out some hearts and flowers for anyone who thinks the rules are tough. It was easier when you could post the render and when you click on it you get the larger render, things are much easier to see when you can do that, I for one am working on a render now that has the same problem, but I have put plenty of free items in there so that I get the required 10 in it. that's all you have to do people, now attention and make fun!!!!! that is an order!!!!

edited December 1969

BTW nice second render Zamuel I feel the same way sometimes LOL

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yeah, if people don't start having fun we are going to send in Super Rabbid to sort them out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Io4Lqn34jg

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Yeah, if people don't start having fun we are going to send in Super Rabbid to sort them out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Io4Lqn34jg

HA! I'm not afraid of him. The pink furry one though.... SHE'S SCARY!

;-)

Kendall

edited June 2012

music2u4u said:

We did that last month, it took about three pages! "Clearly means clearly. No interferences from blocking, ripples in water, to small to see, etc!

In a clear manner.Clear.

I was not here for most of last month. But I've a dim memory of something being discussed in April (where the point seemed moot to me as the judges chose other entries anyway).
    Newcomers will not have this foreknowledge and will rely on the rule page which is too vague and broad. Based on the definitions above many of the inventive things people have done in the past will now be considered a 'no go'.
    “Clearly and completely” is too broad a term when it comes down to what people can see. Using those very definitions, those coins are there clearly and completely to me, without anything being done but my own eyes looking at the image, yet you cannot see them without them being pointed out. Another may say differently. Where does that leave clearly and completely?
    This is why I suggested a more definite definition of "clearly and completely". Though I’m also tempted to suggest leaving it up to the judges. Isn't it their job to pick the winners and ensure entries are within the confines of the rules? Or did that also change?

In the meantime, label mine as a NAE or wipe it completely if you must. I came for the fun of old, the community that I have been missing so, but I feel that has resorted more into bickering over trivial details than good-naturedness. Whatever happened to this being a fun and imaginative place where the objective was to see what could be done with freebies?

Assassin, you have been here for years. You have seen how hard it is to keep things in order. First, we did have a very long discussion about what clear is. I am sorry if you missed it, but after "bickering", as you put it, we reached an agreement. In fact, it was over a series of freebies showing only in a reflection in a puddle of rippling water, and it may have been your entry, not sure though. I allwoed it after being bullied by some to do so, but I stated that I "would never allow it again", now you are asking me to allow that exact thing. You had plenty of freebies, not sure why this would cause you to pull your entry! Anyway, we debated it over and over, again and again, that took days. Now you are asking me to go back on that and bend some rules just for you, which we also agreed would not be allowed. If you choose to withdraw your entry, just because I won't bend the rules for you, well, then so be it. I always thought of you as an understanding person about just how difficult it is to please eveyone up in here. I am sorry you feel that way.

As for the past fun, I remember when this contest would not allow you to enter if you didn't have shadows in your render, that changed to make it easier for folks to "layer" their entries woth their slow computers. I have tried to make the rules "GENERAL" and included that "these rules may be subject to change". To me, "Clearly and Completely" is not too broad if you take it for what it is, but some may confuse it to try to make it work for them. If you have to blow up a render and squint your eyes at the screen to see something that is blending in that much, it is not cleary seen. I think I have tried to be fair to all, but if you think I am not being fair, and you want to quit this, I am sorry you feel that way about me. You do NOT have to enter, I will let your entry stay as a NAE which I also allow, something not allowed back when this was "FUN". I am sorry if having rules takes the fun out of it for you, but if there were none, it would be a free for all and a major train wreck! You walk a day in my shoes with all this, and you would see my point here.

'
    I am sorry folks but once again as I said many times, when this became a heated discussion, "I can not bend the rules for just one person to please them", that just isn't fair for all.

**walks away with Assassin hating me!**

:down:

edited June 2012

ThinMick said:
    music2u4u said:
    Welcome Thin Mick. This is a nice entry. I do, however, need to point out a few things for any future entries.

First, The Sara link is dead. The page shows, but the download link is dead.
    Second, you have many items from the same link. You are only allowed to use a link once in each entry. So, Aiko3, Mitsu Hair and Mech girl for Aiko are from the same link. They only count as one link. Also, you have 5 items from the Sara Medieval link, all same link. These all count only as one link. So these eight items only get two links total.
    Also, you have four different shader packs listed. I am trying to find where you used them and come up puzzeled. I will need you to list where you used each one. I see the Sara skin one, but the Grandma's jewelery one? and all the latex and shiney chrome ones?
    Also, You have a dollar coin listed...where is it? I don't see it. One of the main rules is "all freebies must be clearly seen to qualify". I will need you to make the coin clearly visible for it to count.
    So, with all these problems, you will need to make some adjustments in your links, in where you have used shaders and where the coin is before these links will count. That only leaves about seven links that are good and clear.

Forgive me, the actual download link for Sara should be: http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/forum_freebies/ps_pe041b_Sara.exe Apparently it was on the same server as the forum and it got bumped when the forum archived. I've verified that the new link works.

1. Sha's plastic wrap shader is used on the candy wrappers. Without the shaders, the wrappers are wax paper.
    2. The dollar coin uses the Grandma's Jewelry 'Old Gold' shader, and... it's not real visible. They kind of blend in with the bridge, and I didn't notice. I'll switch to a chrome shader and repost. Also, the low-gloss pearl is used on the veil, but it renders almost white anyway, so... *shrugs* I'll just pull that one, because you really can't tell.
    3. The ClothFX leather shaders are used on Sara's shoes (which are actually textured a very dark brown) and on the light orange parts of Aiko's Mech Girl outfit, because the actual Mech Girl textures are safety orange, which was much too ... well, orange. It's the orange spandex, I think, now. Either orange or yellow, but it's definitely from the ClothFX spandex set.
    4. [strike]You're right about the chrome one. I used it and then took it back out, and forgot to update my list. However, I'll be using it again in the repost, because I'll be putting it on the coins, so they show up properly.[/strike] My bad. I listed the wrong shaders by Sha. She's got two sets. Doesn't matter. There will be chrome, once I fix that coin.

I'll post with a new links list and updated image later today.

I have gotten with one of my ETO's about the medieval Sara links. We concluded that we will allow them because the items are from different arthors, which classifies it as a "community" free space. So with you corrections of where you used the shaders, you are good to go! (but the Aiko bundle links only count as one link still.)

you see how easy that was...I am not such a mean person. All is fair now.

edited December 1969

*smacks music with the biggest pie I can find* hey bud we love ya around here... rules is rules everyone, please quit picking on music for that one. heck... I got disqualified my first render in here because someone (won't mention his name cuz he's my friend and no longer allowed in the DAZ forums) because I left a couple of links to long and didn't know how to shorten them. Things are much better now, the rules were made to make things fair for everyone so please quit trying to ask for special treatment. It makes things not fun in here when you whine.

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    I apologize for any ill feelings I may have caused. I'll keep my observations to myself rather than cause an uproar.

Dana

Your comments are greatly appreciated Dana. Just remember the "General" rules when you do. We can keep order here and still have fun, if all comply. WE MUST BE FAIR TO ALL!

edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    *smacks music with the biggest pie I can find* hey bud we love ya around here... rules is rules everyone, please quit picking on music for that one. heck... I got disqualified my first render in here because someone (won't mention his name cuz he's my friend and no longer allowed in the DAZ forums) because I left a couple of links to long and didn't know how to shorten them. Things are much better now, the rules were made to make things fair for everyone so please quit trying to ask for special treatment. It makes things not fun in here when you whine.

LOL...Jeeperz...I remember that. Our friend has a new age progression girl up for sale.

Yup...the rules used to be a lot more strict. I tried to loosen that up for all. You can't please everyone though.

BTW...I have rhino skin, so I will survive! (Quote from Tom Petty).

:vampire:

edited December 1969

and another note on the rules, don't know if anyone remembers that when this contest originally started, DS was the only program allowed as well. no poser no nothing, so I would say we have come a long way baby and all for the good.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Please people, do try and keep the spirit of the Freebie challenge up and flying. It is normally one of the most cheerful places n the whole forum,

Don't let this place pick up the negative vibes that seem to be affecting the rest of the Daz3D community at the moment, lets get back to the whackiness and craziness that is the Freebie challenge.

Remmeber, there is allways something good in every situation, if you just look for it.

Yes mam. Will do.

*looking at that club in her hand waving!**

:bug:

• edited June 2012

Trying again... This time I've numbered the freebies by their links, so I can keep them categorised, but you can tell if they go to the same page. The Sara download link is fixed, and all the shaders and textures explain where I used them. Strikethroughs indicate things that are in the image, but may not qualify, because they are difficult to see. The Sara freebies from 3dSC are marked '^', if you choose to count them individually. Even without those as separate links, I still come in at 12.

Thanks so much for helping me do it right! I'm pretty sure I'll get it right on the first try next month. :red:

My Runtime is Fulla Beeeees! -Take 2- (Full size: 800x1000)

Figures
    1. Sara (info only. download @ http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/forum_freebies/ps_pe041b_Sara.exe )
    2. Aiko 3 (From the Anime Star Fighter bundle)#

Hair
    [strike]Simple Hair Pooet A pooet for Sara[/strike] (It's there, but it's difficult to see under her veil. Not counted.)
    2. Mitsu Hair for Aiko 3 (From the Anime Star Fighter bundle)#

Clothing
    2. Mech Girl for Aiko 3 (From the Anime Star Fighter bundle)#
    3. Q-Bee for Aiko 3
    4. Tavern Wench Outfit for Sara^
    4. Royal Sara Outfit for Sara^

Shaders/Textures
    5. Cloth FX (Now in the Ultimate Shader Pack. ClothFX Tan Leather used on Sara's shoes. ClothFX Black Leather used on Aiko's Mech Girl outfit, because the original MATs are a greenish-brown on those areas, not black. ClothFX Tangerine Spandex used on Aiko's Mech Girl outfit, because the original orange MAT is too harsh.)*
    6. Sha's Shaders (Sha's Silver used on the dollar coins.)*
    7. Sha's Shaders 2 (Sha's Plastic Wrap used on candy wrappers.)*
    [strike]Grandma's Jewelry Box[/strike] (Yes, the 'pearl-low' shader is used to give the veil that aged lace colour, but it's a little hard to tell without something to compare it to, so I'm not numbering it.)
    8. Aged Concrete (This is the texture on the bridge. The original doesn't shoot well close up.)*
    9. Drow Skin Shaders for Sara (Obviously, on Sara.)*

Props/Set
    4. Apothecary Terrain (Apothecary)^
    4. Soprano Rebec and Bow (Musical Instruments)^
    4. Oak Tree (Shrub and Trees)^
    10. Bee
    11. Dollar Coin* (There are four of these on the ground with the candy. At least three are now clearly visible.)

Trumarcar Freebie
    12. Candies

Not Freebies
    LDP2 (I'm utterly balls at lighting anything, ever.)#

All items marked * are ShareCG or Renderosity freebies, which require registration to download. Items marked # are from the Daz store.

fullabees-03-sm.jpg
    640 x 800 - 287K
    Post edited by thinmick_3ecd3939f1 on
    edited December 1969

well done ThinMick, and you can see the coins much better now,

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited June 2012

music2u4u said:

...snip...

Assassin, you have been here for years. You have seen how hard it is to keep things in order. First, we did have a very long discussion about what clear is. I am sorry if you missed it, but after "bickering", as you put it, we reached an agreement. In fact, it was over a series of freebies showing only in a reflection in a puddle of rippling water, and it may have been your entry, not sure though.

...snip...

For the record: that was me, not assassin. I pulled the render not out of spite or anger, but simply because it was causing strife. I bear no hard feelings or anything else over it.

Kendall

Post edited by Kendall Sears on
    edited June 2012

jeeperz said:
    and another note on the rules, don't know if anyone remembers that when this contest originally started, DS was the only program allowed as well. no poser no nothing, so I would say we have come a long way baby and all for the good.

Not to mention newbies didn't stand a chance, no help from the pros. The prizes were slim pickins too. I think I was the one who introduced the first vendors into the prize givings. I remember all those letters I wrote tons of vendors, begging them to come see us and give store items. That was tough.

No judges back then, the host was the judge. appointing three judges made it even more fair for all who entered. BANG! GUILTY! ENTRY NOT ACCEPTED!

No ETOs either. No one to discuss a fair decission with, the host decided all on their on. This move made it even more fair for all. I have always respected my ETOs decissions, if they can show me to be wrong, I will comply.
    Then there were no vouchers being given either. It was myself and Cho (more Cho...lol.) who constantly worked with Daz to get them to comply, it took years to do. When they finally agreed to get involved, it was a new day for all. I just hope we get back to getting them to give again, after they have weathered this new site storm. Just be patient with them.

One thing is, we have always had fun, even with disagreements. We work these things out, always have, and THAT is where the rules come from. I didn't just pull these rules out of the air ya know! I just can't believe there are folks up in here that think I have not tried to be a fair person...that just kills me.

:sick:

edited December 1969

music2u4u said:

...snip...

Assassin, you have been here for years. You have seen how hard it is to keep things in order. First, we did have a very long discussion about what clear is. I am sorry if you missed it, but after "bickering", as you put it, we reached an agreement. In fact, it was over a series of freebies showing only in a reflection in a puddle of rippling water, and it may have been your entry, not sure though.

...snip...

For the record: that was me, not assassin. I pulled the render not out of spite or anger, but simply because it was causing strife. I bear no hard feelings or anything else over it.

Kendall

That's right...it was you!
    **smacks Kendall upside the head then runs and hides in Celebi's closet!**

You are a wonderful person Kendall, as is your offspring...lol. I do not bare hard feelings, I forgive and forget...see, I couldn't even remember who it was...lol.
    If you hold grudges in life, you miss life lived to the fullest, and you learn nothing. It's only when we listen that we learn.
    You have been so much help here to so many, and you have your own opinions, which is a good thing. I will never judge anyone for that, we are all entitled. Besides, you have made me lol soooo many times. You are a very good person Kendall.

edited December 1969

I think I stared the judges rule my first time hosting, it sort of stuck after that, I think it is a good rule though, as hard to judge as this contest is, it helps to get 3 opinions to decide from, or sometimes you get all different picks from the judges and then you have to wing it.
    NOW LET'S HAVE SOME FUN.....
    did someone say water balloons???

edited June 2012

ZamuelNow said:
    And now the female entry:

V4

PAID
    Morphs++
    Basic Wear for V4

FREE
    Face morph -- Re'Hana V4 -- http://rendercandy.com/product_info.php/cPath/25/products_id/42
    Body morph -- Thick N Lovely -- http://www.freeposes.net/freebie-archives/111-free-poses-for-v4
    Skin tone -- Shy V4 -- http://rendercandy.com/product_info.php/cPath/25/products_id/33
    Lipstick and eyes -- Doll V4 -- http://rendercandy.com/product_info.php/cPath/25/products_id/41
    Hair -- M4 Short Dreads Hair -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/36385/Poser/M4-Short-Dreads-Hair (requires registration)
    Pose -- Whimsical Pack -- http://www.freeposes.net/freebie-archives/164-free-poses-for-v4
    Wrench -- M4 Toolbox Smartprops -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/37919/View/11/Poser/M4-Toolbox-Smartprops (requires registration)
    Glasses -- Free Morphing Glasses for V4 and A4 -- http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_21.htm
    Shader for glasses and wrench -- Ultimate Shader Pack for DAZ Studio UPDATED_2011 -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/27568/material-and-shader/Ultimate-Shader-Pack-for-DAZ-Studio (requires registration)
    Lighting -- Simple Sunshine & SkySphere, a DAZStudio4 Tutorial -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/60195/View/3/PDF-Tutorial/Simple-Sunshine-SkySphere-a-DAZStudio4-Tutorial (requires registration)
    Floor -- BOLD shiny floor -- http://www.freeposes.net/freebie-archives/191-free-props-for-poser-and-daz
    Chair -- Dressing Table -- http://trumarcar.francemi.net/props_tc.htm
    Computer -- Office -- http://www.inlitestudio.com/3D/3d_daz_overview.html

Tech Support
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/bestwednesday/Daz/TechSupport.jpg

I am sorry ZN..I got busy here at home. I did not forget this one. You are learning fast. This one is setup right. Very good job. I am curious, however, what she will be doing with that wrench!
    **runs and hides in Celebi's closet again!**

:wow:

All links check fine, you have the included Trumarcar freebie, you are good to go!

Tech_Support_forum.jpg
    700 x 687 - 66K
    edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    I think I stared the judges rule my first time hosting, it sort of stuck after that, I think it is a good rule though, as hard to judge as this contest is, it helps to get 3 opinions to decide from, or sometimes you get all different picks from the judges and then you have to wing it.
    NOW LET'S HAVE SOME FUN.....
    did someone say water balloons???

wasn't me....SPLAT!

:bug:

Worlds biggest waterballoon fight held in Atlanta, Ga. Over 6,000 balloons thrown!

WaterballonFight.jpg
    500 x 286 - 96K
    edited December 1969

WHOOHOO
    and why wasn't i there, no wait I think that is me in there somewhere