Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD V for Victory

Comments

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    My cat is obsessed with card board boxes. If there's one in the room he goes berserk, and he aint letting you have it! It's his box LOL
    funny-pictures-jedi-squirrel-levitatin-ur-nuts.jpg
    420 x 600 - 44K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    With GenX can I transfer V4 character that uses V4 Morphs++? Can it transfer the official morphs like Morph++ that were made for M4 and V4 and K4 to Genesis? Also what Gen3 figures can I transfer morphs to Genesis with the G3 addon for GenX? I would love to use Aiko 3 realistic to Genesis and also A3's and H3's expressions to work on the various anime based characters or the 3duniverse's toon genesis shapes?
    You can transfer all the morphs and use them on a Morph of the Figure 100% but the transferred expressions are only designed to work properly on the Genesis Morph of the character. So an A3 expression on a none A3 Genesis may not look right because the Expression needs the proper face shape to work.

So if I see a V4 character that I like somewhere I can use it only on V4 genesis shape if I want to use the morphs. If I just want to use the texture, I can use it on other shapes. Sometimes I like using textures on characters that I dial spin myself.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Is it this thread that keeps talking about squirrels or is the complaint thread, or both?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Okay, I think I just confused myself. Here let me try again. GEN X was made so that you could create all your old V4 (and other) figures 100% using the Genesis Figure. It was not designed to ADD the Morphs 100% to the Genesis figure it's self. It was intended to allow the benefits of the Weight Mapped Genesis figure to IMPORT a 100% copy of any V4 (or other) Figure. The Morphs may or my not work when used on a Genesis Shape other than the one they were transferred from. But will work 100% on a Genesis V4. The transferred morphs require the proper body shape be on Genesis to work 100%.

edited December 1969

Is it this thread that keeps talking about squirrels or is the complaint thread, or both?
    We are a bit squirrelly in both right now.
  • SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    We are a bit squirrelly in both right now.

*runs fast around in a circle, falls down*

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Squirrels, huh !

6efaeedd-0240-4ca4-8d0a-1c9e67a13b76.jpg
    466 x 700 - 66K
    edited December 1969

Squirrel!!

squirreldog.jpg
    400 x 383 - 15K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Oh! My mistake, Hiro 4 Realistic came with gens textures, that's why I thought he had his bits. lol

MBW - You can use swear words in novels, but I would personally advise you to keep it to a minimum. Only use them when there is a "Valid" reason for using it. People generally disapprove of foul language in films and books alike, especially if it's excessively used.

I will try to have a valid reason for them to use it and not have every character use profanity.

Okay something on topic. I told my roommate that I wish I could have a cup of coffee. She then gave me some money for a cup of coffee.

Not stupid enough?

For some reason, I recently have an obsession over squirrels. I keep talking and thinking about Squirrels. Squirrels this and Squirrels that. And something else about squirrels. Wonder where that came from?
    That's probably my fault. :)

edited December 1969

I love Dug. :cheese:

tumblr_lrdtvy5lRa1qbqn2co1_500.gif
    500 x 227 - 499K
    edited December 1969

As a 3D nut I watch most 3D rendered movies. Loved UP and others Skratt is my man. Ice Age.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    As a 3D nut I watch most 3D rendered movies. Loved UP and others Skratt is my man. Ice Age.

"UP" is a standout for me because of the sequence early in the film when the story made me cry twice, without a single word of dialogue. Truly an amazing feat of story-telling.
    If you haven't seen "UP" yet, you MUST!
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited December 1969

I did something stupid
    so
    posting it on the stupid thread
    so
    all can know how stupid I am :red:

rendering away in Carrara with my program window on my second monitor
    found I could not click any of my desktop icons
    thought
    oh no virus, corrupt, disc fail, panic

after a while I decided to minimize Carrara
    uhm, my recycle bin window was open underneath it asking if I wanted to empty my bin and waiting for an answer!

edited December 1969

Hmm, you must have a computer with OCD, wants to tidy things up for you. :-)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Hmm, you must have a computer with OCD, wants to tidy things up for you. :-)

Be good If my computer cleaned itself... I've made a big mess that I'm too scarred to start cleaning cos it's such a big job!! :-P

My house is clean though! Makes me think I have the same problem as Wendy's computer... I just not clean with digital files lol

edited December 1969

oh, I did indeed right click the bin and choose empty but thought it hadn't opened because the window was on the other monitor hiding under Carrara.
    then it was waiting for me to click yes or cancel stopping me from opening or clicking on other icons

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Anyone seen my pizza fork?

What the FORK? That's stupid; you are supposed to eat pizza with your fingers.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Jaderail said:

Yeah! And you use your free hand to take an irresponsible amount of napkins!

That's what Jon Stewart says, anyway.

edited December 1969

the fork is for those who pick off the anchovies and black olives, I ofcourse love both!

edited December 1969

As my daughter once told a waitress: "Please bring me lots of napkins. I'm messy."

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

I just use a knife to cut a slice, then use the knife's tip to fold the pizza into a neat roll, and then use my fingers to pick it up and bite in!

edited December 1969

the fork is for those who pick off the anchovies and black olives, I ofcourse love both!

I thought anchovies on pizza were a myth!! Nobody offers them here. :-D

Also, tiny entire fish?? On pizza?? Abomination, I say.

edited December 1969

Aussie essential and I have a jar of anchovies in oil and sliced black olives in the fridge so I can add them to frozen ones, and ofcourse grated mozzerella and parmeson cheese.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I just use a knife to cut a slice, then use the knife's tip to fold the pizza into a neat roll, and then use my fingers to pick it up and bite in!

Like a Pizza Wrap!! Cool!!

edited November 2012

Aussie essential and I have a jar of anchovies in oil and sliced black olives in the fridge so I can add them to frozen ones, and ofcourse grated mozzerella and parmeson cheese.

Well I must be an outcast. Not much an anchovies eater. Though it's gotta have lots of cheese.

And the one with prawns is quite good too!

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Jaderail said:

No, you're supposed to eat your fingers separately. :)

edited December 1969

This gets my Stupidest T-Shirt of the Day Award.

i_pooped_today_dark_tshirt.jpg
    460 x 460 - 14K
    edited December 1969

No, no, no, tjohn. You eat the pizza and lick your fingers. The napkins are for cleaning the pizza off your clothes.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    This gets my Stupidest T-Shirt of the Day Award.
    you_read_my_tshirt.jpg
    400 x 489 - 31K
  • SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited November 2012

OK, this is hysterically Stupid. In the 1930's, the government of Australia officially declared War on Emus! :bug: With machine guns!!! :bug: :bug: :bug:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

Even more hysterical: The Emus Won! (Where, oh where is that ROFL we were promised?)

Flickr_-_aussiegall_-_Having_a_bad_hair_day.jpg
    538 x 600 - 54K
    Post edited by SlimerJSpud on
This discussion has been closed.