Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

Is it okay that I think actresses are cute or adorable? The chick in Farscape is cute. The human looking one. Well the blue chick is cute too.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

OK? Yes.

edited December 1969

The actor who plays John in Farscape is cute. I do not know why I did not see that when I saw him in the DW episode. He even has sexy sideburns.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,733
    edited December 1969

The actor who plays John in Farscape is cute. I do not know why I did not see that when I saw him in the DW episode. He even has sexy sideburns.

Well, he was a good ten years older when he appeared in that Doctor Who episode - Farscape started in 1999 by the web.

edited December 1969

I do not see how anyone would think that True Blood or Sookie Stackhouse books are for kids. They are erotica. True Blood is rated MA and it deserves that rating. I have seen every season except for the 2012 season.

Sam is so cute. I am rewatching the first season of True Blood. Arlene was trying to convince her kid that they should not watch something on HBO as they are too young for that kind of thing.

There is a naked girl in the first episode. It showed the gal's breasts. I cannot see how True Blood can be confused for a kid's show.

Bill just came into the bar. I like in True Blood that the vampires can be such normal looking people. Bill has such sexy sideburns. Well so does Sam.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Sure, as a musical trend. But "emo" when applied to people is slightly different.
    Actually Ski EMO in today's kids is a mixture of PUNK and Goth it has nothing to do with playing Depressed, as an example most of what Abby on NCIS wears is EMO inspired and not straight goth.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

HI Jade, I am complaining this morning, I hit that magical 5000 before you did, but I didn't get another green box. :down:

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    HI Jade, I am complaining this morning, I hit that magical 5000 before you did, but I didn't get another green box. :down:
    Well my lady I decided the chase was fun but I was not really getting any where or much done. My day of play with DS was fun and I got a good bit done. I'm a bit PO'ed that 5000 is not a new level as well but at least now we know. I'm fighting my treatment right now but it's not a full blown crap day. That's my complaint.
    edited December 1969

I hereby by the power vested in me (none) declare 5000 posts to make one a Mega-Addict. Admittedly a honorary title but still...

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I suggest we should call 'em "Caffeine-Addicted Posting Squirrels", 'cause it is more accurate...

edited December 1969

Hey, I am not caffeine addicted. Just cos himself says he is going to fix the teapot up to an intravenous drip system. :roll:

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Hey, I am not caffeine addicted. Just cos himself says he is going to fix the teapot up to an intravenous drip system. :roll:

Just a "Posting Squirrel" then? I notice you do not deny THAT one.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Sooo many upcoming products and only 3 new releases, 2 of which were existing products put in bundles... (Just filling in the wait for my render to finish with a random complaint LOL)

I'm caffeine addict by the way.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

And a Posting Squirrel?

edited December 1969

I just checked on the DO items and I would guestimate that about 90+% of the items are showing up at 70% off or more. Anyone know if this is a temporary glitch?

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    I just checked on the DO items and I would guestimate that about 90+% of the items are showing up at 70% off or more. Anyone know if this is a temporary glitch?

They were doing that yesterday too, so I'm gonna guess "no".

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Spyro said:

And a Posting Squirrel?

Squirrel?!? *Anxiously thinks of what to say* No, No I don't even know what a squirrel is *Looses the bow tie around my fluffy neck* I am 99.9% human... I just happen to climb trees and run away from 'the other' humans........ Yeah, thats all this squirrel has to say about that... Oops I mean... *Nervously runs away and hides in a tree*

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    tjohn said:

They were doing that yesterday too, so I'm gonna guess "no".
    Oh, goodie! Now to see if there's a hundred bucks of stuff left that I want but don't have yet so I can use the $100-25 coupon deal.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Squirrel?!? *Anxiously thinks of what to say* No, No I don't even know what a squirrel is *Looses the bow tie around my fluffy neck* I am 99.9% human... I just happen to climb trees and run away from 'the other' humans........ Yeah, thats all this squirrel has to say about that... Oops I mean... *Nervously runs away and hides in a tree*

*squints with a skeptical look on her face*

But, I... HMMMMM.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Oh, goodie! Now to see if there's a hundred bucks of stuff left that I want but don't have yet so I can use the $100-25 coupon deal.

Just did 30 + 50 myself. Worse deal, yeah, but...

edited December 1969

In response to Skiriki's idea....

post-23191-1324260064.jpg
    600 x 447 - 81K
    edited December 1969

This just proves what I've been saying all along.

I deny all accusations of squirrelhood, of course.

edited December 1969

There truly is nothing new under the sun.

coffee-advertisement-with-squirrels-and-sled.jpg
    473 x 315 - 71K
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    This just proves what I've been saying all along.

I deny all accusations of squirrelhood, of course.

Say WHAT? No way in Hades Ski is not just as squirrely as the rest of us. Have you not seen half your renders you nut cake? Me thinks you protest too much.
    edited December 1969

Man! There was a big huntsman that appeared on the wall behind my PC... Scared the crap outa me!! I hate spiders!!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Man! There was a big huntsman that appeared on the wall behind my PC... Scared the crap outa me!! I hate spiders!!
    So I guess doing this is out of the question....
    huntsman-spider.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 65K
    edited December 1969

Damn you Jaderail! gahhh

edited December 1969

Squirrel, no squirrels in this neck of the woods...ummm I mean mountains. We run to sheep and ponies up here.

Sheep are useful

Welsh_sheep_poo_paper.JPG
    1600 x 1195 - 511K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Squirrel, no squirrels in this neck of the woods...ummm I mean mountains. We run to sheep and ponies up here.

Sheep are useful

LMAO! Crazy business that.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Say WHAT? No way in Hades Ski is not just as squirrely as the rest of us. Have you not seen half your renders you nut cake? Me thinks you protest too much.

Yes, but I said POSTING Squirrel, not RENDERING Squirrel.

And pass me some of that delicious, delicious nutcake.

This discussion has been closed.