Flash Sale Alerts II

Comments

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Huh.  There's new items in the freebie section, but they're not free.

It's been sorted. And there's a nice Genesis bundle, too: Genesis Anime Starter Bundle

http://www.daz3d.com/freebies

edited August 2016

Oh, and there are new items in Fast Grab.

Julius Hair for Genesis 2 is in there. I have that product. It's really nice. Includes hair for G2M and G2F. I've also had no trouble fitting it to G3M and G3F.

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    mtl1 said:

I was gonna get the Anime Enthusiast bundle, but then realized that I don't have any uses for A4/H4 :/ Oh well, I still snagged most of the photorealism/elite stuff :)

Speaking of which, I picked up http://www.daz3d.com/the-man-in-the-mirror and there's a variety of hairs/facial hair that I don't see referenced. Can anyone identify them? :)

There's kind of a mini-anime bundle for free right now with the new freebies: http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-anime-starter-bundle

They have up like four of five items that I didn't have. :) Score!

• Same here!  I had the hair from somewhere.  Also a new witch outfit and... another texture for wicked wear frown.  That's at least 7 of them now, but never anything to apply them to.

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318

I bought a ton of stuff earlier, but without remembering what most of it was called I can't find a lot of it. Am going to have to go through my order history when I can summon the energy. It would be so nice if Daz content were better organized. Or even if it was easier for us to organize it ourselves once we'd managed to locate it.

• OverdrawnOverdrawn Posts: 561
    Checkout the Product Library page in your account. It's ordered by pickaxe date by default--though it only presents names and not images. It's also possible to sort your Connect library by purchase date. Which can be helpful. How that helps!
  • BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318
    Overdrawn said:
    Checkout the Product Library page in your account. It's ordered by pickaxe date by default--though it only presents names and not images. It's also possible to sort your Connect library by purchase date. Which can be helpful. How that helps!

Thanks for that :)

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,316

Fast Grab has changed

• AtiAti Posts: 9,079

And the link to it: http://www.daz3d.com/fast-grab-3d-models/

:))))

• mambanegramambanegra Posts: 572

Yay! I actually bought an FG item that was sitting in my cart just before they changed them out! I usually forget and end up deleting them from my cart after they revert back to full price:/

edited August 2016

PC+ Annual Membership is included in the Build Your Own Bundle sale today. Get the membership along with 1 to 4 other items and save 40%-70% off. At 70% off, that's only $21, less than a quarterly membership at full price.

And there are some really nice products in there: Pro Bundles of Genesis 2 figures; Stonemason sets; Clothing from Luthbel; Poses from Ironman 13... Just to name a few. Now that is Christmas in July August!

Post edited by L'Adair on
    L'Adair said:

And there are some really nice products in there: Pro Bundles of Genesis 2 figures; Stonemason sets; Clothing from Luthbel; Poses from Ironman 13... Just to name a few. Now that is Christmas in July August!

Speaking of Christmas, keep in mind that the Christmas in July sale gives an additional 40% off DO items.

Ati said:
    L'Adair said:

Speaking of Christmas, keep in mind that the Christmas in July sale gives an additional 40% off DO items.

"*FINAL DISCOUNT PRICE, NO OTHER DISCOUNTS CAN BE APPLIED."

Ati said:
    L'Adair said:

I don't know where it says this, but I put some stuff in my cart, and all the discounts stacked. 70% and the 40% as well. Plus the default 30% for PC+

Ati said:
    Ati said:
    L'Adair said:

I don't know where it says this, but I put some stuff in my cart, and all the discounts stacked. 70% and the 40% as well. Plus the default 30% for PC+

It says it at the bottom of the "build a bundle" sale page. 

I tried to get it to stack but it wouldn't. What items did you get to stack? If it was 70% off and it stacked with 40% off, that would make it free. 

Ati said:
    Ati said:
    L'Adair said:

It's at the bottom of the sales page: http://www.daz3d.com/best-of-the-best-build-a-bundle

I'm sure DAZ will fix it as soon as they realize the discounts are stacking. From the fine print on the bottom of the page, I assume they meant the discounts to be equivalent to Fast Grab, if the buyer opts to buy five or more items. Still one heck of a deal.

edited August 2016
    Ati said:
    Ati said:
    L'Adair said:

I tried to get it to stack but it wouldn't. What items did you get to stack? If it was 70% off and it stacked with 40% off, that would make it free. 

Any random DO stuff from the page really. I just put these in there now. Previously I tried with others.

The last one for example: 134.95 -30% PC+ discount= 94.465 - 70% bundle discount = 28,3395 - 40% Xmas in July discount = 17,0037

dodiscounts.png
    529 x 833 - 301K
    Post edited by Ati on
    Ati said:
    Ati said:
    Ati said:
    L'Adair said:

Any random DO stuff from the page really. I just put these in there now. Previously I tried with others.

The last one for example: 134.95 -30% PC+ discount= 94.465 - 70% bundle discount = 28,3395 - 40% Xmas in July discount = 17,0037

There is definitely SOME kind of stacking going on, but that's not 70% and 40% stacking together. That would be 110% off and that would mean it's free. lol 

Ati said:
    Ati said:
    Ati said:
    L'Adair said:

There is definitely SOME kind of stacking going on, but that's not 70% and 40% stacking together. That would be 110% off and that would mean it's free. lol 

That's not how stacking works.

$100 at 70% off is $30.
    An additional 40% off that is 40% off the $30, not the full price!

edited August 2016
    Ati said:
    Ati said:
    Ati said:
    Ati said:
    L'Adair said:

That's not how stacking works.

$100 at 70% off is $30.
    An additional 40% off that is 40% off the $30, not the full price!

Ah I see! Thanks for the DAZ math lesson! $17 for a pro bundle isn't bad at all! 

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • L'Adair said:

PC+ Annual Membership is included in the Build Your Own Bundle sale today. Get the membership along with 1 to 4 other items and save 40%-70% off. At 70% off, that's only $21, less than a quarterly membership at full price.

THANK YOU for this heads-up. I have the "hide items I've already purchased" tickbox enabled by default, so would have missed this entirely.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919

The annual PC+ club subs is included in the build a bundle. It comes down to $21

L'Adair said:

THANK YOU for this heads-up. I have the "hide items I've already purchased" tickbox enabled by default, so would have missed this entirely.

You're welcome. It's a sweet deal, and very kind of DAZ to include the membership in this sale.

anikad said:

The annual PC+ club subs is included in the build a bundle. It comes down to $21

You should be able to get it for $12.60 - well, if you take advantage of the Build a Bundle sale and the Christmas in July sale (five items from the Build a Bundle sale and a new release from the Christmas in July sale):

I wish I could ...these are in my cart taunting me! lol Being broke sucks. 

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,785
    edited August 2016

Cool!  I'm back in the PC basically for 35% off, plus a bunch of free stuff...  laugh

EDIT; wow; looking a the post above, I wish I hadn't pulled the trigger so soon... surprise

Post edited by WandW on
  • Panzer EmeraldPanzer Emerald Posts: 727
    edited August 2016

Nice bundle sale today! Managed to snag Victoria 7 Pro (not that I care about Vicky herself, I just wanted some of the outfits and hair, lmao, and getting the bundle would be better than buying that stuff carte blanche), the entire G3F body/face/expression morphs, plus the Mech Gear bundle for a pretty good price (read: below $40).

I do wonder if we'll be seeing more 'Build a Bundle'-type sales since this and the one that came before ended up being pretty popular.

Post edited by Panzer Emerald on
  • lx_2807502lx_2807502 Posts: 2,996
    anikad said:

Thank you for pointing this out!

I already owned most of the things in the sale I wanted but I got a couple of things and renewed PC+ for another year while still paying less than its total so thats enough to keep me around for awhile longer I guess~

• XornflXornfl Posts: 102

I'm glad i can continue sticking to g2, maybe fwrd I will swap but thetemtation with prices is huge, dragon, horses, even with the combo above i have 70 dlls on cart, tempted to hit purchase, hahaha

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited August 2016
    anikad said:

You should be able to get it for $12.60 - well, if you take advantage of the Build a Bundle sale and the Christmas in July sale (five items from the Build a Bundle sale and a new release from the Christmas in July sale):

Yep! I added two years to my PC+ sub today, and the total cost (for that portion of the purchases) was $25.20. Just over a dollar a month. Insanely good deal.

Post edited by ShaneWSmith on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,553

Looks like the PC membership was a glitch, I had in my cart but it's not showing any longer, bummer.

This discussion has been closed.