Flash Sale Alerts II

Comments

• lx_2807502lx_2807502 Posts: 2,996
    jakiblue said:

are you getting those bundles for $2 cos you purchased a new Fantasy item?

Yeah, the first item is the Secret Poison Outfit which is a new release from the "Huge Medieval Fantasy Weekend sale": http://www.daz3d.com/07-22-huge-medieval-fantasy-weekend

Once you pick one of those new releases then the other bundles I've picked are super cheap, because they stack from the "Genesis Two-Fer Sale":  http://www.daz3d.com/featured-genesis-2-items

Not sure if people are reading the other thread but heads up Secret Poison is an encrypted item.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,276
    lx said:
    jakiblue said:

Yeah, the first item is the Secret Poison Outfit which is a new release from the "Huge Medieval Fantasy Weekend sale": http://www.daz3d.com/07-22-huge-medieval-fantasy-weekend

Once you pick one of those new releases then the other bundles I've picked are super cheap, because they stack from the "Genesis Two-Fer Sale":  http://www.daz3d.com/featured-genesis-2-items

Not sure if people are reading the other thread but heads up Secret Poison is an encrypted item.

I've asked before but never really got a straight answer, but why is encrypted content bad? Or why are a lot of people against it? I'm sorry if that's a dumb question, I haven't been around long enough to figure it out. 

lx said:
    jakiblue said:

I've asked before but never really got a straight answer, but why is encrypted content bad? Or why are a lot of people against it? I'm sorry if that's a dumb question, I haven't been around long enough to figure it out. 

Bad or not is a matter of opinion, but objectively it only works with Connect which means using DS4.9, and many folks don't, so it's worth putting a heads up in. (Also anyone replying to this please do it in the encrypted thread so we don't mess up sale alerts too much.)

• AtiAti Posts: 9,078
    Ati said:

Oh.. THAT's the outfit. I bet with Aiko 7 you could make a great Serah Farron with that.

• They fixed the Genesis 2 PC+ prices. My credit card did not want to know that.

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,500

3djoji, FeralFrey, Stonemason, and Freja are now on Flash Sales :)

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,268
    edited July 2016
    mtl1 said:

3djoji, FeralFrey, Stonemason, and Freja are now on Flash Sales :)

However, the extra discount with purchase of a new release doesn't seem to be working

Edit to add an example.

Second Edit: It appears to be fixed now.

Flash Sale.jpg
    1598 x 436 - 75K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • lenwilderlenwilder Posts: 188
    edited July 2016

Strange sales practice aren't unique to Daz3d.

Post edited by lenwilder on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited July 2016
    jakiblue said:

Actually, I've been looking at that 50s diner by PerspectX. Does anyone have it? And can say if walls and roof can be made invisible to get cameras in? And is it 3delight or iray?

Didn't see this until today, sorry.

In Scene, the walls and ceiling are one group. In Surfaces, Ceiling can be Cutout Opacitied. Unfortunately, in Surfaces, you only have lower wall and upper wall, and they are all connected, so NO you can not hide walls separately.  So far as Iray and 3DL, when I use Content Library Environment>etc, it only gives me the image icon to click on, there's not even a written option, so it doesn't go to Materials>Iray or 3DL. So can't answer that off the top of my head. (Edit- I'm going to do a quickie test render over in my Art Studio thread, to see how long it takes to render and how it lights with the front wall off. Will be about twenty minutes or so, the way it looks right now. 13% at 3 minutes.)

Post edited by Novica on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited July 2016

JakiBlue asked a question about the 50's Diner over in the Commons, so I'm doing a test render over in my Art Studio Thread.  Thing to note- the ceiling can be Surfaced out, the walls CAN NOT. There is an Upper Wall and Lower Wall but they are all connected. These kinds of setups don't help us decrease render times by removing things we don't have in the camera view. 

Post edited by Novica on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Thank you Novica!

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133

it was a happy surprise to see 3d universe had a sale going on.  I needed some toon stuff today for a client project  46% most everything in 3D Universe store.in case anyone else is interested

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636

Be aware: a handful of items in the new sci-fi sale are also in the G2 sale! 

Quite a few G2 PC+ items are .99 cents right now, stacked with the Genesis Two-Fer sale (I think) and they go down to .60 cents with a new release in the cart. I was able to get four Fred Wrinkler G2 characters for .60 cents each, as well as some hair styles, fairy wings, and a scooter all for .60 cents each. Lots more stuff I could have added for .60 cents too but I wanted to keep the price down as not to make the hubby mad. lol I was also able to get the Genesis 2 Morphs bundle for $7. 

All in all I was able to score four characters, G2F body and face morphs bundle, 3 hair styles, a scooter, an outfit, fairy wings, and Sickleyeild's Clothing Breast fixes for G2F all for $18. :) A really great sale! 

I think I must already have them cos I can't find any that low in price LOL 

Quite a few G2 PC+ items are .99 cents right now, stacked with the Genesis Two-Fer sale (I think) and they go down to .60 cents with a new release in the cart. I was able to get four Fred Wrinkler G2 characters for .60 cents each, as well as some hair styles, fairy wings, and a scooter all for .60 cents each. Lots more stuff I could have added for .60 cents too but I wanted to keep the price down as not to make the hubby mad. lol I was also able to get the Genesis 2 Morphs bundle for $7. 

All in all I was able to score four characters, G2F body and face morphs bundle, 3 hair styles, a scooter, an outfit, fairy wings, and Sickleyeild's Clothing Breast fixes for G2F all for $18. :) A really great sale! 

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    jakiblue said:

http://www.daz3d.com/featured-genesis-2-items

Only Show PC+

Look at the older ones - they are .99 as is

Kerya said:
    jakiblue said:

Only Show PC+

Yeah, there are by my count 88 items at .99 cents when sorted by price low-high. I added the G2F morphs bundle and Lil Tails hair for G3 and it dropped them down to .60 cents each.

heh my count has 12 items at 99c 

Kerya said:
    jakiblue said:

Only Show PC+

Yeah, there are by my count 88 items at .99 cents when sorted by price low-high. I added the G2F morphs bundle and Lil Tails hair for G3 and it dropped them down to .60 cents each.

• boisselazonboisselazon Posts: 458
    edited July 2016

The sales were super heavy yesterday, dunno if they are still valid. I got most of G2 bundles for less than 2USD each. Mor of this, check out some nice rdna stuff. For example I had in my same cart the glacier queen full bundle and the oceanqueen bundle for just ...1USD!!! (they are 54usd and 24!)

So, check everything in your cart after thhey are added and remove those that you think the price doesnt fit your expectation ;-)

Last but not least: I got G2 pro bundles (ninive gisele) for just 7USD. Best deal ever. Too bad the other G2 pro bundles doesn't get so low. the best I can get is 28USD. Could you check?

Post edited by boisselazon on

The sales were super heavy yesterday, dunno if they are still valid. I got most of G2 bundles for less than 2USD each. Mor of this, check out some nice rdna stuff. For example I had in my same cart the glacier queen full bundle and the oceanqueen bundle for just ...1USD!!! (they are 54usd and 24!)

So, check everything in your cart after thhey are added and remove those that you think the price doesnt fit your expectation ;-)

Last but not least: I got G2 pro bundles (ninive gisele) for just 7USD. Best deal ever. Too bad the other G2 pro bundles doesn't get so low. the best I can get is 28USD. Could you check?

Several of the G2 Pro Bundles are $7 with the purchase of a HUGE Medieval Fantasy Weekend new release and two or more items from the Genesis Two-Fer sale. So if you do that Olympia, Ninive, Lilith, and Giselle pro bundles are $7 right now.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1399961/#Comment_1399961

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1395401/#Comment_1395401

• boisselazonboisselazon Posts: 458
    edited July 2016

got them all already. lol. ,ninive and giselle were the last yesterday. Too bad monique and few other are not that way...(even males G2)

Post edited by boisselazon on
    edited July 2016

got them all already. lol. ,ninive and giselle were the last yesterday. Too bad monique and few other are not that way...(even males G2)

I don't have any of those pro bundles except for Lilith, but I can't get any of them because I'm broke. I really want the Giselle bundle. Ahhhh Sad sad day. It's ok though, I did take advantage of the fact that there are like 88 PC+ G2 items that are .99 cents right now, which can be lowered to .60 cents each if you meet the requirements for the "Gensis Two-Fer" sale. 

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,268

Well, they aren't stacking with the Fantasy sale; BUT Monique and Darius pro bundles are still part of the Genesis 2 2-fer sale. So put two of them in your cart along with any new release and get them for $28.34 each

Monque sale.jpg
    1617 x 657 - 110K
  • XornflXornfl Posts: 102

I wish I had seen this thread before, I spended like 300 dlls on content without strategy, I could made more products stack hahahahaha, I want the simtenero reprojector and all the $0.99 products hohohoh

Well, they aren't stacking with the Fantasy sale; BUT Monique and Darius pro bundles are still part of the Genesis 2 2-fer sale. So put two of them in your cart along with any new release and get them for $28.34 each

It's a shame, they really should be a part of the fantasy sale, imo. Still a good deal, just think they should have added it to the fantasy sale. 

Magnusx said:

I wish I had seen this thread before, I spended like 300 dlls on content without strategy, I could made more products stack hahahahaha, I want the simtenero reprojector and all the $0.99 products hohohoh

I have this thread bookmarked and always check here before making any purchases. It's a big money saver for sure! :)

• Make sure you double check the final purchace price though.  I had a nice number on the screen for yesterdays purchaces, but ended up with a much bigger bill.  I just put in a ticket for it that I'm confident will be resolved, but better to get it right the first time.

Oddly, I didn't partake of any of the $7 pro bundles - I already had the base figure for most of them (some from the starter bundle a week ago) and didn't really need the rest of the bundled goods.

This discussion has been closed.