HU - Pro Bundles for $7

Wow. This is the cheapest I have ever gotten a pro Bundle. With stacking from the Genesis 2 Two-fer sale and the Fantasy sale some Genesis 2 pro bundles are only $7. While I already have most of the I was able to pick up the Ninive Pro Bundle for $7.08

Thanks, DAZ

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,351

Giselle 6 Pro, Lilith 6 pro, and Olympia 6 pro are some other ones that will stack for $7 each

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005

Once again I don't get how this works... I have like ten minutes left to decide if I'm buying anything and then I have to go out... With stacking some items from the Featured Genesis 2 items are showing up as $10, (Olympia 6 Pro and Ninive Pro) but other items like Keiko 6 Pro or Michael 6 Pro are $40... Is my math off or am I totally not understanding this again... 

Nevermind, I have to go... I guess I missed this one too... 

I hate stacking sales...

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738

Wow. This is the cheapest I have ever gotten a pro Bundle. With stacking from the Genesis 2 Two-fer sale and the Fantasy sale some Genesis 2 pro bundles are only $7. While I already have most of the I was able to pick up the Ninive Pro Bundle for $7.08

Thanks, DAZ

Last week there was a stacking discount with the bundles sale and a genesis male sale where some of the pro bundles were slightly over 2 dollars, which was pretty mind-blowing (compelled me to buy stuff I didn't need)

But this is a pretty awesome deal too, and a lot of these are different bundles, so I admit I find myself being sucked into jumping in and getting some of the goods on this one too.  :)

Jonstark said:

Thanks, DAZ

Last week there was a stacking discount with the bundles sale and a genesis male sale where some of the pro bundles were slightly over 2 dollars, which was pretty mind-blowing (compelled me to buy stuff I didn't need)

But this is a pretty awesome deal too, and a lot of these are different bundles, so I admit I find myself being sucked into jumping in and getting some of the goods on this one too.  :)

Check out those bundles you got last week. Depending on the particular sale and stacking some of them are a bit cheaper and you may be able to get a price difference refund. (Of course some others are now slightly higher.)

I bought the Ninive 6 starter bundle last week for $18.89 but this week the pro bundle was on sale so I bought it for $7 and got a refund of the $18.89 I paid for the stater

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Thanks, DAZ

You should be watching the Flash Sale Alerts thread, we discovered this a couple days ago: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1395401/#Comment_1395401 lol :)

Sadly I wasn't able to get any, as I don't really have the money. I'd really love the Giselle pro bundle. Made me so sad that I couldn't get it. 

Ah well, I'm sure eventually I'll have another chance.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083

Ah well, I'm sure eventually I'll have another chance.

I'm pretty sure you will. :)

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

Dang, wish I had been a bit more careful. I've got a list of things in my cart I need to get now, above anyhting else, so I've really only been watching those items. Although I did get Aiko 6 pro for $40 which is still a good deal.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

how much did you have to spend for the discount?  lol

My cart total was $45, I spent $5 on 2 other items and got aiko 6 pro for $40

As for the others who got their pros for $7, looks like they spent a lot less according to the pic in the first post.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Dang, wish I had been a bit more careful. I've got a list of things in my cart I need to get now, above anyhting else, so I've really only been watching those items. Although I did get Aiko 6 pro for $40 which is still a good deal.

If  in doubt, remove it from cart; there is always another sale. :)

I didn't come over to the forums and start reading until after I had checked my cart and saw the pro bundle at $40. At which point I removed everything but what I could afford for this pay, made my purchase then re-added the things I still need to get. Then I came over to the forums and saw this thread and was like "dang" LOL

Yep, but unfortunately Aiko 6 Pro wasn't one of the ones that you could for as low as $7

Ahhh, still $40 is real good for $145 item so I'm happy :)

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited July 2016

Yeah, Im not complaining

Post edited by Mattymanx on
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,465

So it was pretty inexpensive actually ... the regular total is $692.45

Olympia 6 Pro Bundle 17559 1 $5.87
    Ninive 6 Pro Bundle 21323 1 $5.86
    FWSA Karina HD for Olympia 6 21933 1 $1.49
    Secret Poison Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s) 32271 1 $10.48
    Gianni 6 Starter Bundle 18197 1 $3.91
    Alessa and Aloisia Fantasy Outfit Bundle 17863 1 $1.31
    Lilith 6 Pro Bundle 19329 1 $5.86
    Dark Sisterhood Bundle 18075 1 $1.74
    Femme Fatale Bundle 20336 1 $2.38
    Lady of the Lake Texture for Ninive 6 21979 1 $3.02
    FW Savannah HD for Victoria 6 21487 1 $1.50
    Subtotal $237.83
    Discount -$194.41
    Grand Total $43.42

@Daveso: Did you use a coupon? The lowest I was able to get those pro bbundles was $7.08 without a coupon

Even at $7 I'm certainly not complaining though.

I still don't get this... So some of the items have a greater than 70% off price?  I've been taking things and stacking stuff and none of the male pro bundles are lower than $40, but some of the female pro bundles are $10... At $10 that's greater than 70% off... Am I that badly math impaired or I s that a bug, a fluke or some Easter Egg for people who like experimenting with stacking stuff?  Does this have something to do with PC+ ?   I get that some of the prices people are quoting, like the $7 pro bundles are probably PC+ prices, but the random items that seem to be greater then 70% is confusing...

Well... It was something to do while I waited... Guess I'm gonna go grill some cow chunks and partake in the fermented beverages... 

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

It's items from the Medieval weekend and genesis two-fer sales stacking. So items common to both sales combined with a new release from the medieval sale and two+ items from the two-fer sale gives max discount (less again if you're a PC member) so simple...not lol

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited July 2016
    McGyver said:

I still don't get this... So some of the items have a greater than 70% off price?  I've been taking things and stacking stuff and none of the male pro bundles are lower than $40, but some of the female pro bundles are $10... At $10 that's greater than 70% off... Am I that badly math impaired or I s that a bug, a fluke or some Easter Egg for people who like experimenting with stacking stuff?  Does this have something to do with PC+ ?   I get that some of the prices people are quoting, like the $7 pro bundles are probably PC+ prices, but the random items that seem to be greater then 70% is confusing...

Well... It was something to do while I waited... Guess I'm gonna go grill some cow chunks and partake in the fermented beverages... 

Some of the sales stack with some of the other sales, so you get multiple discounts on some items that can be counted as part of two different sales. For instance with daveso's purchase: In the cart is the Secret Poison Outfit which activates the "Huge Medieval Fantasy Sale" requirements which means featured fantasy bundles from that sale are 75% off. Many of those fantasy bundles are also Genesis 2 items that are featured in the "Genesis Two-Fer Sale", so adding 2 or more of those Genesis 2 bundles from the "Two-Fer" sale that are also a part of the "Medieval Fantasy" sale to the cart gives an ADDITIONAL discount - which added up means some of the bundles are getting discounts from both the Medieval Sale and the Genesis Two-Fer sale - so those are super deals right now. 

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1400206/#Comment_1400206

Post edited by 3Diva on

I like super deals :)

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,985
    edited July 2016

Just a shame it does not include Michael 6 Pro Bundle as such, seems that this one will not go below $40.. :(

Post edited by Ghosty12 on
    edited July 2016
    ghosty12 said:

Just a shame it does not include Michael 6 Pro Bundle as such, seems that this one will not go below $40.. :(

Well they don't stack with the fantasy sale but Michael 6 Pro and Aiko 6 Pro are both part of the Genesisd 2 2-fer sale. So juust put any new release and 2 of the 2-fer sale in the cart and the Pro bundles are only $28.34 each. Still a pretty good deal.

Edit to add: And if you just want the Michael 6 Pro bundle just sort the 2-fer sale by low to high price and pick out something really cheap (See second attachment)

Michael sale.jpg
    1630 x 696 - 114K
    Michael sale 2.jpg
    1637 x 685 - 109K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on

I tried the same set up pictured (turns out I already have the jeep, so I picked something close to the same price)... My prices are different... I'm guessing that is a PC+ price.

Oh well...

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,985
    ghosty12 said:

Well they don't stack with the fantasy sale but Michael 6 Pro and Aiko 6 Pro are both part of the Genesisd 2 2-fer sale. So juust put any new release and 2 of the 2-fer sale in the cart and the Pro bundles are only $28.34 each. Still a pretty good deal.

Edit to add: And if you just want the Michael 6 Pro bundle just sort the 2-fer sale by low to high price and pick out something really cheap (See second attachment)

Thank you for the help the one thing I had to do though was to reinitialize my PC+ membership, in a round about way it cost me more but sort of did get more.. lol

McGyver said:

I tried the same set up pictured (turns out I already have the jeep, so I picked something close to the same price)... My prices are different... I'm guessing that is a PC+ price.

Oh well...

Yes you have to have your PC+ active I went and reactivated mine because I have been after the Michael 6 Pro pack for a long time and well this was a better time than any just unfortunate that my budget could not cover getting Harpsburg for $10.. :(

McGyver said:

Yep, That's the difference. The PC+ 30% discount is included in my examples.

yes.. I did use my PC coupon for an addtional $6 off the order. the DAZ Origianal one

@Daveso: Did you use a coupon? The lowest I was able to get those pro bbundles was $7.08 without a coupon

Even at $7 I'm certainly not complaining though.

yes.. i am a PC+ member .. and also used a $6 PC voucher. I was shocked when I started adding stuff and it was going in under $10. I reied to add some of the PRO bundles, but they were at $28 ... thats why I only bought Gianni 6 Starter Bundle..

• grinch2901grinch2901 Posts: 1,246
    edited July 2016

Thanks for posting this heads up. I was able to pick up G2M stuff ridiculously cheap.  For example the Western Outlaw, which is usually $20 was like $4 after all the stacking. I think I got the G2M pirate outfit for under $1. Crazy good savings there on some pretty good quality items!

But I forgot to use my PC voucher! Oh the humanity!

Post edited by grinch2901 on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

hopin kenji sale stays long enough for august pc coupie to come out