Art & Animations By Ivy Summers

Comments

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    This is so inspiring. Wonderful to follow, it all flows so well. Thank you for Cross posting here, I don't do FB or others much.

Thanks for the encouragement.
    I don't do FB at all either..lol But i like using Pacasa on google+ , i use gmail so it comes with it. i can post large story's boards on google plus in a album :) and then share it publicly on other sites that don't have uploads. :) I can also access my google cloud with my droid tablet.
    kind of a back up..lol

edited December 1969

Ahoy Ivy,
    love your pirate renders. Had a look at the picture story on my google plus and its really good! I think it's easy enough to understand whats going on, but if there was a script for the character it'll make a brilliant comic or a children's book. Very well done. :-)

Thank you Micheal.
    I actually am creating this as story board for another animation i'm working on. its a rather long animation, so doing it this way i can set up and make the scenes in the story board and get peoples reaction to the story to see if it's worth it before i go through all the work of animating it..lol
    if i can drum up character voices~ actor voices..I posted a notice on the school bulletin board to see if there are any takers. none yet. lol

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Ahoy Ivy,
    love your pirate renders. Had a look at the picture story on my google plus and its really good! I think it's easy enough to understand whats going on, but if there was a script for the character it'll make a brilliant comic or a children's book. Very well done. :-)

Thank you Micheal.
    I actually am creating this as story board for another animation i'm working on. its a rather long animation, so doing it this way i can set up and make the scenes in the story board and get peoples reaction to the story to see if it's worth it before i go through all the work of animating it..lol
    if i can drum up character voices~ actor voices..I posted a notice on the school bulletin board to see if there are any takers. none yet. lol
    Beautiful work! Not surprised to hear you say that these sequences are storyboards for animation...they remind me of movie trailers. Trailers that make me want to watch the movies. :) Which, I guess, is one way of saying that it's clear that there is a lot more going on here than just what is visible in the frame, and I think that's part of why I find them so appealing.

Looking forward to seeing where you go with these...

edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Ahoy Ivy,

Thank you Micheal.

Beautiful work! Not surprised to hear you say that these sequences are storyboards for animation...they remind me of movie trailers. Trailers that make me want to watch the movies. :) Which, I guess, is one way of saying that it's clear that there is a lot more going on here than just what is visible in the frame, and I think that's part of why I find them so appealing.

Looking forward to seeing where you go with these...
    thanks scott. I'll keep posting as i go.
    ~getting the character voices is a slow process so it give me plenty of time to work on the scenes and generate a interest for the animation.

edited December 1969

twinkle belle. I used "star struck twinkle" to create tinker belle.

Twinkle-belle1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 341K
    Twinkle-belle.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 432K
    edited December 1969

Katniss ~ The Hunger Games
    free to use as you like
    these are rather large even after reducing them in fireworks.
    Rendered in Poser

Hunger_Games_Vol_1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 448K
    Katniss-vol_01autum.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 514K
    Katniss-vol_01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 499K
    Katniss-vol_02.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 450K
  • Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,231
    edited December 1969

Wonderful collection of Renders! Stunning work!

edited December 1969

Razor 42 said:
    Wonderful collection of Renders! Stunning work!

Thank you Razor :)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Well I hate to do it but I'm going to have to move you up to my Your so good I hate you list. Your work just speaks to me, and the diversity is wonderful. Thank you for posting, I'm hooked on your work now that I can see it all in one place.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Well I hate to do it but I'm going to have to move you up to my Your so good I hate you list. Your work just speaks to me, and the diversity is wonderful. Thank you for posting, I'm hooked on your work now that I can see it all in one place.

Thank you Jaderail for making my day :)

someone once told me "if you love what you do it will always shine through in your endeavors,"
    creating digital art is something I truly love, and with good friends like y'all, its makes it all the more enjoyable. :)

• Nemec972Nemec972 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Katniss ~ The Hunger Games
    free to use as you like
    these are rather large even after reducing them in fireworks.
    Rendered in Poser

Nicely done.

edited December 1969

Thank you everyone for the comments, I appreciate it.

edited December 1969

The Scout ~ .
    Free to use as you like. 1920 x1080
    rendered in poser

The_scout4.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 440K
    The_scout3.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 418K
    The_scout2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 372K
    The_scout.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 415K
  • 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Wow! :-) These are great, Ivy :cheese:

I particularly like the Dragon's warning and Maiden's Pet. The wee beastie has major attitude :lol:

edited December 1969

Wow! :-) These are great, Ivy :cheese:

I particularly like the Dragon's warning and Maiden's Pet. The wee beastie has major attitude :lol:

Thank you for the comment banditcameraman, I like to render dragons. I realy like animating them
    : )

The Dragon Arena
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fZKi-jbYlg

Diane Dublin - Dragon Hunter
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBbJ6xIlnmQ

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

You're very welcome, Ivy; call me Jaime :-)

Will check out your links when I get back from work; it's 1.23am in this side of the world and I have to leave for work in 4 hours :-P

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

great job with The Scout renders

edited December 1969

Too see this girl in action :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMkUaISPLcg

ANBJ_-_Ad-Promo.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 388K
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    The Scout ~ .
    Free to use as you like. 1920 x1080
    rendered in poser

These are beautiful renders Ivy! Well done :cheese:

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Too see this girl in action :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMkUaISPLcg

Wow that was brilliant!! Very entertaining. Go American ninja!! Did you use preset Animate for the motions or was all that your own? It was really good! Makes me wanna hurry up with the costume I'm making to try some animations!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

WOW! Ivy always makes me feel so lame. :-/

edited December 1969

Now Playing On a youtube channel near you :)
    Black stone haunted castle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8-EE7fUAjY&feature=plcp

haunted_castle_promo_2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 383K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

spooky fun - great job
    grab your candy corn and set back and enjoy

edited October 2012

New Animation
    Black stone haunted castle
    Happy Halloween

haunted_castle_promo_2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 383K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    spooky fun - great job
    grab your candy corn and set back and enjoy

Thanks Big H. I had a lot more i could have added to this flim but i was running out of time to get it up before Halloween

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Great job with the haunted castle animation! I was particularly impressed with the fog/mist effects and the dancing ghosts.

• WAVEDELSHWAVEDELSH Posts: 100
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Black stone haunted castle animation
    Happy Halloween

HaHa Ivy ...very good

• IlenaIlena Posts: 280
    edited October 2012

The scream at 1:21 scared the heck out of me. The ghosts are my favorites;love how graciously they dance and the fight was good.Effects were also nice. And the overall atmosphere is spooky. Great job.:)

Post edited by Ilena on
    edited December 1969

Great job with the haunted castle animation! I was particularly impressed with the fog/mist effects and the dancing ghosts.

Thank you. I appreciate the positive comment.

edited December 1969

Ilena52 said:
    This is seriously great job. Like an extract from some game The scream at 1:21 scared the heck out of me. Love how graciously the ghosts dance and the fight was good.

Thank you. for the comment. I was hoping people would enjoy my short film you can share it with others if you like :)