Boot7_2.jpg
    613 x 767 - 83K
    Boot7_1.jpg
    541 x 749 - 373K
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Now these are some awesome tests.
    http://www.graphite9.com/theLab.html

The poseable cloth simulation and the second-to-last video (A Blender fluid simulation rendered in C4D) are so much fun to watch~

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Some progress on me boots :cheese:

I getting there.

Looking good :)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

thank you :) thats the base boot, I'm adding the layers of detail now and one of those leather boot wraps that will go under the straps.

edited October 2012

Well. Poser render. But when I save and re-load a UV problem appears: Is the same problem I saw with the Poserfusion - LW plugin so I guess that narrows it down a bit :)

NProb.png
    392 x 813 - 269K
    N101.jpg
    1210 x 806 - 232K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Well. Poser render.

Yay! Well done :) And it's genesis too!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    ps1borg said:
    Well. Poser render.

Yay! Well done :) And it's genesis too!

Yes, early days but the tech is getting close. Problem with plugins is nobody to bug report to with any confidence heh, SNAFU :)

edited October 2012

That was frustrating, giving up nao. Looks like you need to reset the genesis UV's after each reload :)

Yep, so the workaround I used with the Neanderthal is

Save Material Preset
    Save Scene
    Load Scene
    Apply Sample Lana Materials
    Apply Sample Jeremy Materials
    Apply the saved Neanderthal Material.

Can't do that with Poserfusion, guess it is an issue which needs fixing :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Immortals is on TV. Huge sets and set pieces look kind of different on a (relatively) small screen :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Immortals is on TV. Huge sets and set pieces look kind of different on a (relatively) small screen :)

I am wishing that I could get a certain 42 inch TV. I wish I could wish on a star or something and get it.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    That was frustrating, giving up nao. Looks like you need to reset the genesis UV's after each reload :)

Save Material Preset
    Save Scene
    Load Scene

Thats a bit annoying the faulty uv i mean, so do you have to wait for a fix or something?

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    ps1borg said:

Save Material Preset
    Save Scene
    Load Scene

Thats a bit annoying the faulty uv i mean, so do you have to wait for a fix or something?

Don't know whether you could describe it as a fault, more unexpected behaviour maybe. There are intuitively traps in the kind of programming logic "load everything in this directory", as I understand the new format works, instead of "load this particular item I specified if this condition is met". I'm sure it will all evolve. Meanwhile, haz enough problems at work, at home I want stuff to just function, in some kind of relaxing therapeutic way if at all possible, is what I always liked about the Poserverse :)

edited December 1969

I am thinking of asking the owner of the group home I live in if I could have a small fridge in my room so I can have milk and fruit. The milk is so that I can drink it before going to bed to help me sleep. The fruit is to help me get fresh fruit every day.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

I am thinking of asking the owner of the group home I live in if I could have a small fridge in my room so I can have milk and fruit. The milk is so that I can drink it before going to bed to help me sleep. The fruit is to help me get fresh fruit every day.

sounds like a good idea, and you could keep your bottled water chilled.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Here ya go. watta and peanut. Snuggle good, nite.

pushes button on Peanut's hand. Peanut says: some of my best friends are on sticks
    pushes button again. Peanut says: buck buck biggak

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

I am wishing that I could get a certain 42 inch TV. I wish I could wish on a star or something and get it.

wish all your wishes come true :)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

pushes button on Peanut's hand. Peanut says: some of my best friends are on sticks

Peanut is a Rooster?

edited December 1969

yayy page 42. there was something special about 42. meaning of life or something

render drop :smile: really long renders. min shade = 0.0, bounces = 8, irradiance cache = 100

i put the camera in her eye, the idea we could see through her eye.
    it was a few false starts to position her to catch the mirror's reflection.

ohmigosh, rendo halloween contest deadline is tomorrow

120918.png
    1500 x 850 - 1M
    121015.png
    748 x 850 - 570K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Jaderail said:

Peanut is a Rooster?

Peanut is supposedly a wuesil , tee hee, spelling on that is a guess :)

he was making fun of Jef's name, making farm noises

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

They may not want food kept in rooms, but if they don't object you don't need a fridge to keep fruit for a few days.

edited December 1969

I just have to find a way to afford that and my new Tv.

edited December 1969

They may not want food kept in rooms, but if they don't object you don't need a fridge to keep fruit for a few days.

I want it to have milk which needs to be stored in the fridge or it will go bad.

edited December 1969

wheww almost finished installs. just have Tyler to do. and a few updates.

didya know the rmp item list(hist) will sort on update date?
    i missed an update to Malik.

Malik sits and fiddles all day :lol:

skaryoky.png
    800 x 800 - 984K
    edited December 1969

I want it to have milk which needs to be stored in the fridge or it will go bad.

better, not to be living with bugs again.

:lol: :lol: it's a USB fridge
    http://www.amazon.com/Dream-Cheeky-19-Electronic-Reference/dp/B000XYN5RS

edited December 1969

Meh nearly 0200 and can't sleep, is really still in our garden, as if things are on pause. Haz yawns, gotta be a good sign :)

edited December 1969

cogitates. how to make a horizon light in poser that will glow on to a sky dome rim and on the rim of a round ground plane?

first thought is to put point light under the ground aimed up, but the shadow going up, well, compensate with ibl light.

hmm

need a particle cloud to be a mist actor. a displacement map made with noise node, maybe? does displaced catch specular light?

found my wyvern 1, he was in my Fantastx folder. doh
    i have to be strong willed and not rearrange library folders today, wastes whole weekends doing that.

i wish poser had a taurus lightbulb/source.

edited December 1969

Lightwave's Node-based material system seems interesting. I've only used layered/hierarchical material systems before~
    (Like Carrara and C4D )

edited December 1969

Free "Terror Bird" poser model: http://www.sixus1.com/freebies-3.html
    And a free Ho-oh texture for her: http://www.sharecg.com/v/34418/view/11/Poser/ho-oh-for-terror-bird

X3

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Complaint: Why does this happen to me? I sit down with a simple idea for a render, I start setting up the set, then a little voice goes add this over there, so I do, then it's add that back here, so I do, before I know it it's three hours later, I've done 10 test renders, Saved the Scene File 4 or more times, and in all that time I've never even loaded a Figure. So much for the SIMPLE idea....

This discussion has been closed.