Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I just got a TOTAL bit of the wandering bug last night. I know 99% of all that is beyond me now. I bet I can not even start a fire with a Bow-Drill anymore, heck I bet I cant even use my hands good enough to make one anymore. Then comes the energy needed to saw it hard enough and long enough to get a ember. Oh well... I had my fun and not so fun times.

I wonder if any of you folks make Genesis Prop Assets? I thought it would only create a new Data Folder but that's not what I get. Is a Figure Folder And a Data Folder correct or am I still FUBAR?

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    An author? That's pretty special! LOL to your comment, you can be quite random haha

yoo haz to be quick if you don't want Yogi to steal your pic-a-nic basket. :)

yogi-bear.jpg
    462 x 600 - 56K
    edited December 1969

I thought I lost my clock in card for work but I just found it. I found it in my bed stand's dresser. I put the stuff back into the dresser. I thought I lost the card again. I was actually sitting on it

does that mean they gave you hours? thaz great!

edited December 1969

the current fastgrab reminded me of this old render. :lol:

and a couple other renders from my P7 days.

pie for the pie thread? tee hee

dragonmunch.jpg
    700 x 643 - 180K
    luvmybear.jpg
    700 x 700 - 176K
    pie.jpg
    700 x 700 - 234K
    sew.jpg
    700 x 394 - 151K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Yabba Dabba Doo! Feh to daylight saving Im tireder than an average bear :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Helloooooo, ps1borg!

Me, I'm off to bed now! :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I thought I lost my clock in card for work but I just found it. I found it in my bed stand's dresser. I put the stuff back into the dresser. I thought I lost the card again. I was actually sitting on it

does that mean they gave you hours? thaz great!

I worked a few hours today. When I finished I went to order some food. I was going to order the single portabella burger and a fruit cup. The line was a bit long. Instead of ordering what I was going to I ordered a double portabella burger and a medium fry. Also when I got home I was given a Popsicle. I was not hungry when it was time for dinner so I did not eat.

Why does Popsicle need to be capitalized?

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Yabba Dabba Doo! Feh to daylight saving Im tireder than an average bear :)

Is mixing cultural references a no-no like mixing metaphors? I don't know. At least you kept it all Hanna-Barbera. :lol:
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

I've never seen that texture for the Skeletal Dragon D:

edited December 1969

Why does Popsicle need to be capitalized?

It's a trademarked brand name like Coke®.
    From the POPSICLE® website: http://www.popsicle.com/
    "POPSICLE® is a registered trademark of Unilever and is NOT a name for just any frozen pop on a stick.
    The POPSICLE® trademark can only be used to refer to the specific frozen pop products manufactured and sold by Unilever and should not be used to refer to frozen pop products of other companies or to frozen pops generally. Appropriate generic terminology for frozen pops on a stick includes the terms "pop(s)," "ice pop(s)" and "freezer pop(s)." Misuse of these trademarks may violate Unilever’s exclusive rights in the mark."
    edited December 1969

For those interested in learning more about trademarked product names that have become generic, and some that are used as generic but actually still retain their trademarks:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_generic_and_genericized_trademarks

edited December 1969

I am trying to print something. I changed the ink and now all that is being printed is a bunch of test pages. I only have a limited amount of paper. This is frustrating.

I had the printer with the ink in it in storage for several months. Is it possible that the ink went bad?

edited December 1969

What is the difference between Yogi Bear and Yogi Berra?

edited December 1969

yogis.jpg
    1277 x 560 - 214K
    edited December 1969

The other day I was given a can of soda. I just decided to open it to drink it. It is a generic Mountain Dew. Since I opened it I either have to dump it or drink it. At least I am taking a sleepy pill in eleven minutes. It seems stupid to drink Mountain Dew copy right before taking a sleepy pill. Hopefully they will cancel each other out so it will not affect my sleep.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

I've never seen that texture for the Skeletal Dragon D:

thaz a poser procedural. :)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    For those interested in learning more about trademarked product names that have become generic, and some that are used as generic but actually still retain their trademarks:

They say that Colt is a trademarked term. What if I want to use colt in this sense; The mare gave birth to a healthy colt.

edited December 1969

The other day I was given a can of soda. I just decided to open it to drink it. It is a generic Mountain Dew. Since I opened it I either have to dump it or drink it. At least I am taking a sleepy pill in eleven minutes. It seems stupid to drink Mountain Dew copy right before taking a sleepy pill. Hopefully they will cancel each other out so it will not affect my sleep.

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree?
    Rest well.
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

They say that Colt is a trademarked term. What if I want to use colt in this sense; The mare gave birth to a healthy colt.
    As long as you're obviously referring to a baby horse and not a gun, you're fine. :)

edited December 1969

>-<</p>

login.png
    575 x 291 - 5K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

there goes another pic-a-nic basket

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

yoo iz in the other timezone nao?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I just got a TOTAL bit of the wandering bug last night. I know 99% of all that is beyond me now. I bet I can not even start a fire with a Bow-Drill anymore, heck I bet I cant even use my hands good enough to make one anymore. Then comes the energy needed to saw it hard enough and long enough to get a ember. Oh well... I had my fun and not so fun times.

I wonder if any of you folks make Genesis Prop Assets? I thought it would only create a new Data Folder but that's not what I get. Is a Figure Folder And a Data Folder correct or am I still FUBAR?

yoo just need a lil fireball Spell.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Helloooooo, ps1borg!

nighty nite, sleep tite :)

edited December 1969

It's cold and damp
    I have a cramp
    The coffee's gotten cold,
    My lunch is dry
    I'm gonna cry
    The sandwich has grown mold!
    The bus was packed
    My brain is cracked
    I think I'll move to Nome,
    I'm tired and cold
    And DAMN I'm old
    I'll pack up and go home! :ahhh:

Another day
    Has gone astray
    And nothing's very clear,
    I sit and work
    Just like a jerk
    I sure could use a beer!
    Philosophize
    With bloodshot eyes
    On predigested pap,
    It's best ignored
    Because I'm bored
    I'm going to take a nap! :ahhh:

So more complaints
    With won'ts or ain'ts
    I could just post a pile,
    A Twitter too
    And Facebook true
    Should only take a while!
    But then the thread
    Might end up dead
    As dragons ate the lot,
    A breath of flame
    And whose to blame?
    It's gotten boiling hot! :ahhh:

Hehe complaining couplets are double trouble. Meh is cold here today, and grey like the inside of my brain, which is feeling a bit like lukewarm porridge :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Helloooooo, ps1borg!

Should have stayed in mine this morning :)

edited October 2012

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

Is mixing cultural references a no-no like mixing metaphors? I don't know. At least you kept it all Hanna-Barbera. :lol:

like to keep it in genre, but Predator v Alien, why not? :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

yoo iz in the other timezone nao?

losing an hour seems to disagree with me today :)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

what a beautiful thought, context is everything hey :)

edited October 2012

Lunch isn't here yet. Today I'm longing for lunch, would prefer a long lunch instead that started this morning :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
This discussion has been closed.