A New Hope

Comments

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Peeks in reads about a render. Runs off to gloom on it.

It's up, and now I'm re-rendering because I think it's too bright, but that's cool. Then I'm populating it.
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I went, I saw, I commented on all the new work. You folks sure are making me wait. That's cool, it is a WIP thread. I'm taking it a bit easy right now had some ruff days but much better now. I'm off to read threads and mess with heads. L8r folks.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,329
    edited December 1969

I have had a few rough one as well. We've had storms move through the last few days. Last night I ran a 101F temperature I was in so much pain.

edited December 1969

I hear you Frank, this is one of the two worse times of the year for me. All the weather changes just beat the heck out of me.

edited December 1969

Sorry to hear you guys are struggling too.

I'm hoping to get two software purchases sorted this week. One is an upgrade from Vue 9 Frontier to Vue 10 Frontier. The ad said I could upgrade for free if I joined Cornucopia's equivalent of our Platinum Club, but I can NOT find an upgrade link. Support said "I can't find a path either, but Chrissie is back next week, I'm sure she'll sort it". Next bloody week... Pah!

Now I'm off to download some content that I didn't download when I bought it... Over a year ago!

edited December 1969

Fall and winter are the worse for me. Fall for all the temp and rain and winter for the cold.

We are planning on getting 3DSMax this year at income tax time.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,786
    edited December 1969

Max way out of my budget.
    it would be fantastic though!

edited December 1969

It's way out of our price range to but if we want to bump our work into the next level we need to get it.

edited December 1969

Cackypants, I'm trying to use the Genesis MFD and it's not working, tells me there's a duplicate ID or something.

Oh well, there goes that idea!

edited December 1969

Cackypants, I'm trying to use the Genesis MFD and it's not working, tells me there's a duplicate ID or something.

Reset your Downloads also Uninstall the older version before you install the Update.
    edited December 1969

Crap on a cracker, I'm sitting here going man it's cold. I check the temp and it's dropped 10 degrees (F) from the time I got home. Time to dig out my flannel shirts and stuff.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Reset your Downloads also Uninstall the older version before you install the Update.
    Erm, I never set up an uninstaller, so should I just remove the files?
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Crap on a cracker, I'm sitting here going man it's cold. I check the temp and it's dropped 10 degrees (F) from the time I got home. Time to dig out my flannel shirts and stuff.

It's only in the 50F's today here. I'm a bit chilly and starting to hurt.

• jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
    edited December 1969

I'm watching it snow... again.

edited December 1969

If you still have the old set Install again with Uninstaller option. Then uninstall, if you don't have it try to be sure you get all of it off the PC before you install the update.
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    It's only in the 50F's today here. I'm a bit chilly and starting to hurt.
    My day started in the 60's and is now close to the 40's and a drizzle to boot. All buttoned up now, the house and me.
    edited December 1969

I'm watching it snow... again.
    No thank you, snow shuts down my part of the world, it's so rare we have no idea how to drive in the stuff.
  • jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
    edited December 1969

Must be nice. At least where I live now it only snows in the winter. Up in the mountains where I used to live, it snowed almost a foot during the first week of June some years back. Got really ugly with accidents and road closings. Worst part was, it wasn't that uncommon.

edited December 1969

The last couple winters have been very mild here. We only had about 30ft last winter total (which is very, very little). It's 54F now and suppose to get down to 37F tonight. I think I need ot go close our bedroom window.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Now that's a spoiled AMerican talking. Over here we only close bedroom windows when the frosts start hitting regularly

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Now that's a spoiled AMerican talking. Over here we only close bedroom windows when the frosts start hitting regularly
    HEY!! Some of us spoiled folk just do not get along well with the cold. Then you have the rest who never slept under a blanket that went crack when they woke up in the morning

The crack is the blanket frozen from the dew on it. Been there done that.
    edited December 1969

Never been quite that bad I must admit, but the last couple of months before we moved, when our previous landlords were trying to get us to move, they condemned the central heating system, by getting the heating engineer to say it was unsafe, and so it was disconnected. We had an electric immersion for hot water, and an electric heater in the living room, no heat elsewhere, 8 rooms in that house. The wall of our bedroom became so damp that at night you could see ice on the inside of the wall, as well as pretty frost patterns on the windows. We moved in Mid January and this cottage, which is stone built and hadn't been lived in for a couple of months, seemed warm in comparison.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    If you still have the old set Install again with Uninstaller option. Then uninstall, if you don't have it try to be sure you get all of it off the PC before you install the update.
    I think it's worked. But I struggle so much to morph/move dresses I've gone for the cheaty option and used something for V4 and set it as a bodysuit so it automatically follows poses! Bad me!

I really need more long dresses like this, I just don't seem to have enough and always end up using Malvada.

But anyway, I think I've got the Queen herself sorted except for feet. Shoes never Autofit properly *grumble*

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Just wait until global warming shifts the Gulf Stream away from the British Isles.

edited December 1969

Well then maybe the frosts will start a bit earlier in the year.

edited December 1969

If anyone knows of a workaround to get V4 shoes to autofit to Genesis, I'd love it if you'd let me know while I'm asleep!

Nighty night peeps.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

If anyone knows of a workaround to get V4 shoes to autofit to Genesis, I'd love it if you'd let me know while I'm asleep!

Nighty night peeps.

I think to have it happen while you're asleep you need Brownies.

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

Nighty night peeps.

I think to have it happen while you're asleep you need Brownies.

I doubt that would work. I had two last night and all it did was cause TWO power outages.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Never been quite that bad I must admit, but the last couple of months before we moved, when our previous landlords were trying to get us to move, they condemned the central heating system, by getting the heating engineer to say it was unsafe, and so it was disconnected. We had an electric immersion for hot water, and an electric heater in the living room, no heat elsewhere, 8 rooms in that house. The wall of our bedroom became so damp that at night you could see ice on the inside of the wall, as well as pretty frost patterns on the windows. We moved in Mid January and this cottage, which is stone built and hadn't been lived in for a couple of months, seemed warm in comparison.
    I ment outdoors dear. But that sounds horrid.
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Nighty night peeps.

some work
    I have had luck with V3 shoes too