Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I get ya... I am actually curious about this myself. I also wonder that If in the future I wasn't a PC member, what would happen to all my posts in the PC only forum... And If I could still view what I posted in there?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited December 1969

I don't think you can view the image unless you are a member
    firefox for android would not go there
    so
    nudity filter solution maybe!!!!
    Cho, get those mods together and test it!!

edited December 1969

I don't think you can view the image unless you are a member
    firefox for android would not go there
    so
    nudity filter solution maybe!!!!
    Cho, get those mods together and test it!!

Ah yes totally! A designated Adults Only forum, that any one with a birth date earlier than 18 cant access.

edited December 1969

they stay, and no you can't
    at least on the old forum, I was not a member for two weeks.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

...ahh, more Magento stoopidity.

I click on the PC sale banner.

I see the "freebie of the week" (the Pickup Dred)

I click on the thumbnail to open the product page and gosharootie! I'm logged out again.

...it gets even better...

I log in from the product page, and it takes me to my account dashboard instead of back to the product page like it should.

When I go back to the product (by clicking on the PC Sale banner at the top of the "my dashboard' page where I am logged in) I am logged out again.

...so when I'm logged in I am really not, but when I am not, actually am.

I wonder if Joseph Heller's ghost was on the Magento development team.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...ahh, more Magento stoopidity.

I click on the PC sale banner.

I see the "freebie of the week" (the Pickup Dred)

I click on the thumbnail to open the product page and gosharootie! I'm logged out again.

...it gets even better...

I log in from the product page, and it takes me to my account dashboard instead of back to the product page like it should.

When I go back to the product (by clicking on the PC Sale banner at the top of the "my dashboard' page where I am logged in) I am logged out again.

...but when I go to my account page, I'm logged in.

...so when I'm logged in I am really not, but when I am not, actually am.

I wonder if Joseph Heller's ghost was on the Magento development team.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You mean this? When I'm on the Forums I'm logged in. Pop in the store and I'm logged out so I must log-in again. Pop in the Forums and still logged in pop back to the store Logged OUT once again. And it works the other way as well. Log-in search the store then pop in the Forums and I'm not logged in. Pop back into the store I'm logged in the pop back in the Forums and I'm logged out once again?

I think it's some wonderful code to decide I'm only in one place at a time instead of being a member that has logged on to the site to use all of it as I see fit. It took some good coders to decide that one log-in was not enough to keep a user logged in to the full site the whole time they were on the site. I'm just saying....

edited December 1969

...it is actually just on the store end as that is where I logged in to put the freebie in my cart tonight. Really odd.

edited December 1969

Stupid Quote for the day...

"Real Vampires DON'T sparkle." A quote by Underworld on facebook.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    You mean this? When I'm on the Forums I'm logged in. Pop in the store and I'm logged out so I must log-in again. Pop in the Forums and still logged in pop back to the store Logged OUT once again. And it works the other way as well. Log-in search the store then pop in the Forums and I'm not logged in. Pop back into the store I'm logged in the pop back in the Forums and I'm logged out once again?

I think it's some wonderful code to decide I'm only in one place at a time instead of being a member that has logged on to the site to use all of it as I see fit. It took some good coders to decide that one log-in was not enough to keep a user logged in to the full site the whole time they were on the site. I'm just saying....

When you log in to the store you are logging in to the secure server, notice the change of URL.

I do most of my shopping on line, and frequently get timed out of secure servers if I dilly dally over my shopping, or leave the store to go elsewhere and then come back.

Tis not just a DAZ 3D thing.

Just saying.
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Rarrrr!

Fear me! I have eaten candies, and I'm ready for some serious nuclear STUPID! Who is with me!?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

why not

stupid-moments.jpg
    750 x 600 - 72K
    stupid02.gif
    358 x 270 - 5K
    stupid.jpg
    345 x 318 - 13K
  • DarlaSDarlaS Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

I had my cat scan done for the day. :lol:

389844_495595870474188_1895890861_n.jpg
    540 x 651 - 35K
    edited December 1969

DarlaS said:

I had my cat scan done for the day. :lol:
    5327465163_1425ab1a05_b.jpg
    745 x 1024 - 325K
    edited October 2012

hilariousfunnycutepicturesof_cat_is_so_weird.jpg
    555 x 350 - 46K
    jLyieBLGqUOHzAqJcVPrYg2.jpg
    492 x 420 - 38K
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail, you asked me ages ago about depth of field in Carrara and it was a huge cladestine secret %-P
    neverheard more
    I rendered a VIDEO that took forever, Carrara D.O.F. VERY slow to render, but only just now uploaded it because I was wondering what to do with it!

edited October 2012

Jaderail, you asked me ages ago about depth of field in Carrara and it was a huge cladestine secret %-P
    neverheard more
    I rendered a VIDEO that took forever, Carrara D.O.F. VERY slow to render, but only just now uploaded it because I was wondering what to do with it!
    It sure looks good Wendy, I've kinda put Carrara on the back burner until I can get the next full release. I do plan to get back into it then. But knowing me I'll learn it about as fast as I'm learning Bryce (not getting any place fast). i think I'll like Carrara because I want to get into Animation and it seems to be the best for that.

OPPS! just over four Pages to go. Man the threads grow fast now days.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Some high quality stoopid in CORGI FORM.

poooot.gif
    275 x 199 - 458K
    edited December 1969

even the Queen's corgies would sniff each others butts! :red:
    iClone depth of field very quick render, results kinda iffy though
    must try studio but not now, too tired.

edited December 1969

Yes but do they tootle on another's nose too?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Stupid Quote for the day...

"Real Vampires DON'T sparkle." A quote by Underworld on facebook.

Guess some people do not like sparkling vampires. I am trying to decide how I think about it. I want my opinion to be my own opinion. I have to think about it.

It is stupid to have my opinion to be based on what other people think.

edited December 1969

I'm surprised this thread hasn't turned over yet. I reckon the complaint thread has 3-4 days.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Has anyone read the time traveler's wife? I just got it today.

edited December 1969

I have to warm up my Stupid Engines for today!

edited December 1969

...have mine purring like kittens.

Just before I was ready to leave work today client transmitted a huge complicated order that needed to ship overnight to Texas.

...the stupid thing was, it transmitted moments after the UPS truck that picks up our rush shipments had already left for the day.

...turned what was fairly a light and easy Wednesday into a total ball o' stress situation.

Ended up having to send someone to drive the order to the airport (clear across the metro area) to drop it at the UPS terminal there. Hopefully they made it in time (traffic was pretty bad) or tomorrow will be "real fun".

Sometimes I feel that "customer is always right" rule is so bleedin' easily abused.

edited December 1969

I had a idea, then it just went away. Oh well... something else then....

stupid_head_red.jpg
    561 x 307 - 34K
    edited December 1969

You think that's stupid?

Here's some stupid.

I woke up early this week, and immediately exclaimed "Gotta pee!" and ran to bathroom. At the same time I had an AWESOME term going on in my mind. While sitting on the bog, I chanted it over and over again, pondering what it means.

I looked at myself in a mirror as I washed my hands, and said "yeah, gonna remember that one, awesome". And I defined it as "doing pictures so it makes the picture go away from your head and you can move on". Then I went back to bed and fell asleep.

Except, when I woke up, I had forgotten it! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

It was... "image " or "picture ", and if you replace the image/picture part of it, it is an actual medical term for removing things, and no, it is not trepanination, it is something else.

Pisses me off! It was AWESOME.

Now something else on Stupid: saving party members from the trouble they started.

Jareth_5-Rescue_Them_from_Themselves.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 998K
    edited December 1969

Great render Ski, I think the hero is a bit stupid. The draggy can fly, there not getting far if it so chooses. I had a Great Wyrm in one game that would talk to it's other personality right in the middle of a convo. The players HAD to convince it to GIVE them a item, if they took it by force the item would be worthless. The drag would look to the right and say stuff like,"Yes, I love it when they wear heavy armor too. They broil up so nice and tasty." and then continue like nothing ever happened. They were freaking.

edited December 1969

All you have to do is find ground that's more defensible than open plain. ;) I'm thinking about a follow-up picture to this...

edited October 2012

you were in the bog doing something so you could get it outa your A-hole and move on!
    Skiriki, the term for that is
    CRAP
    and when I actualize on canvas what is in my minds eye so I can move on, it is ALSO an applicable term!

the only medical terms I can think of for removing bits are amputation, excision, cauterization, currette, diathermy, enema, saline flushing, what do they call it when they clean your bowels?

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
This discussion has been closed.