A New Hope

Comments

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Jaderail said:
    My normal Tuesday stuff. Did clinic so not feeling 100% but that's normal as well. I'm gonna make a new Freebie set into Smart Props and that's all I have planed for today.

That's pretty productive. I might pick your brains about making smart props at some point.

Oh, that reminds me... well... something reminds me, probably just seeing you here actually... You play Spore don't you? Do you have the online stuff active? I got a copy over the weekend and am probably going to start it soonly.

I have it all installed, I've never done the on-line but I'm not adverse to it. Let me know when you want to try it. You got my E-mail right?
    I don't even know what the online stuff entails, I've set up my online account, obviously my handle is BlumBlumShub. Just for a change!
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

Jaderail said:
    Jaderail said:
    My normal Tuesday stuff. Did clinic so not feeling 100% but that's normal as well. I'm gonna make a new Freebie set into Smart Props and that's all I have planed for today.

That's pretty productive. I might pick your brains about making smart props at some point.

Oh, that reminds me... well... something reminds me, probably just seeing you here actually... You play Spore don't you? Do you have the online stuff active? I got a copy over the weekend and am probably going to start it soonly.

I have it all installed, I've never done the on-line but I'm not adverse to it. Let me know when you want to try it. You got my E-mail right?
    I don't even know what the online stuff entails, I've set up my online account, obviously my handle is BlumBlumShub. Just for a change!I'll look into what needs done, but as I said today is taken. I'm Jaderail so I'm just as original with it as you.

EDIT: Pick brains whenever you like by the way.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,794
    edited December 1969

I used to have Spore creature creator on my laptop, bought the cute and spooky bits addon too!
    unfortunately when I had to reinstall Vista the second time I could not re-register it because I had forgotten my username and password
    and which of my 4 email accounts I had used to buy it!
    I had it in a txt file on my computer I did not save!
    always wanted to do the collada export and try them in Carrara but could not get the hack to work.
    apparently you also have to own the game I heard since.

edited December 1969

was I the party killer?
    when I got home at 2am this thread was abuzz with new posts each time I read one,

then I posted

and they all ran away :long:

edited December 1969

was I the party killer?
    when I got home at 2am this thread was abuzz with new posts each time I read one,

then I posted

I was making dinner, eating dinner, falling asleep, picking one of the kids up from a youth group and then falling asleep again. So far I've achieved nothing apart from gaining a few crusty bits in the corner of my eyes!
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

And I was seeing how much I could rustle up for selling my vote in the PC members choice first voting thread.

edited October 2012

was I the party killer?

then I posted

No dear, 99% either live over the pond and are up then (morning time and full of vim and vigor) or they are night owls. You and I are just about the only ones around this time of day. I'm sure others are around just that they got all the postey post stuff out of their systems and are running down by now.

EDIT: See I was right, they are all running on empty now.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

just after 6:00am here!
    I DID say I got home at 2am, haven't slept yet!
    worried, got a letter that the neighbours want a new fence
    one there perfectly good and I cannot afford one so hope it is not going to get ugly!!

I believe it is Daz lunch time the day before!

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

Me...headache...need hug...

Animating...walk cycle...easy...not...

edited December 1969

I'm NOT hugging you. You not the right gender. Here, Pat, Pat, Pat on the back. It's all good Jacob.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I'm NOT hugging you. You not the right gender. Here, Pat, Pat, Pat on the back. It's all good Jacob.
    What's wrong with good manly hugs?

*hugs Jacob*

Today I am feeling bleh. Got another cold, which is bad because I'm meant to have a flu vaccine today and they won't give it to me with a cold, so hopefully I can contact them with enough time for my appointment to not go to waste.

Got too much work to do to be feeling sorry for myself though, gonna be cracking my own whip today!

edited December 1969

I haven't had a flu shot since 2010 (shh, don't tell mom :P ) and haven't cught anything but a couple colds.

edited October 2012

well if Barry just gave you a manly hug, you prob got manly cold germs which is ALWAYS more debiltating than a womanly strep throat with fever, projectile mucus coughing and mouth thrush!!
    (had all 3 once, went to doctor, he asked how many sick days I had had for my work sick note, I said I just knocked off an hour before and needed to take something as it wasn't getting better and poking the pussy lump on my uvulus had not fixed that, he said, you have working, are you serious, yep lifting palletes and washing metal trays, was hoping it would get better!!)
    yes, and I actually have over 60 unused sick days accumulated at present!! you get 10 a year, and I actually took a few fake ones each year!!

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

I had 1200 hours from my last job that I didn't get to use .

2:35 here am

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

For anyone up...

Catch the "Help a newbie" thread by Alceu. Needs help in animating and I've never done any.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    For anyone up...

Catch the "Help a newbie" thread by Alceu. Needs help in animating and I've never done any.

Me neither, animating isn't really my thing.

Anyone else want some big manly cold germs?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

If you had Man flu and Swine flu simultaneously would that make you a Male Chauvinist Pig :question:

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    If you had Man flu and Swine flu simultaneously would that make you a Male Chauvinist Pig :question:

I don't know. I had man flu and bird flu simultaneously and people said I was a cock, but I'm not entirely sure they were referring to my illness!

(apologies for for the naughty reference, but sometimes a joke just has to be told. If removal is necessary, by all means say so).

edited December 1969

I posted a few links but not enough info on what motions being used to help,
    actually, I am not very good at using studio for animation at all because I rely on deleting and changing induvidual keyframes along the timeline and studio does not do that easily unlike Carrara, Poser and iClone.
    I select certain body parts and change motions used, use oscillations, lasso selected keyframes and delete etc
    I then save new nla clips, pz2 files & iMotions!
    only studio tool I like is powerpose.

edited December 1969

and Barry, you thought they said, you have a little cough that will not last long!!

edited December 1969

and Barry, you thought they said, you have a little cough that will not last long!!

Something like that, yes ;)

I must be getting very brave, I keep visiting OTHER bits of the forum! :ahhh:

edited December 1969

lol, maybe even Carrara forum66?
    was dissapointed btw your Vicky with a sword was not rendered in Maya, nice light effect though.

edited December 1969

lol, maybe even Carrara forum66?
    was dissapointed btw your Vicky with a sword was not rendered in Maya, nice light effect though.

I have lurked in the Carrara one.

As for Maya, well I've been carried away with DS for a bit because I want to learn Maya in long chunks and I don't seem to have long chunks of time as often as I'd like. I'm slowly learning though.

Honestly, I want to get a Maya-Friendly set of mats for my human characters, and then when I import the obj files I can also hopefully import my Maya-Friendly mats for them.

Once that's done, I'll be doing some renders in Maya of V4 with a variety of swords!

edited December 1969

New day in New Hope. I'm supposed to be running around town all day today, but so far Brother is a no show and he is not answering his phone either. I bet he did not go to bed until the sun came up. This will eff up my whole day.

edited December 1969

I am a file hoarder.
    going through my usb dongles, have a lot of crap
    just looking at all the Sketchup models I saved

edited December 1969

I am a file hoarder.
    going through my usb dongles, have a lot of crap
    just looking at all the Sketchup models I saved

I would love to get a whole bunch of usb dongles. So far I've got 1. But if I could get a massive amount of dongles I'd be very happy.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    New day in New Hope. I'm supposed to be running around town all day today, but so far Brother is a no show and he is not answering his phone either. I bet he did not go to bed until the sun came up. This will eff up my whole day.

That sucks. I hope he turns up, I hate having my day mucked up because of someone else.

In other news: Daz support have said that I can upgrade my Carrara to 8 Pro even though I've not got the receipt for my old 7 Pro. It came on a magazine that I had to buy from eBay because it's a rather old one.

Got to love Daz for their helpfulness.

edited December 1969

told you!
    I had no issues upgrading, they never even asked, just sold me the upgrade thought I could have posted an image or emailed my serial if needed!
    (which was suggested by some if they had asked)

proof.jpg
    800 x 735 - 126K
    edited December 1969

told you!
    I had no issues upgrading, they never even asked, just sold me the upgrade thought I could have posted an image or emailed my serial if needed!
    (which was suggested by some if they had asked)

Lolzes, not even sure I could produce the magazine or disc any more. Could email my serial I think, but it's been installed so long I don't even think about things like that.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

I don't know. I had man flu and bird flu simultaneously and people said I was a cock, but I'm not entirely sure they were referring to my illness!

(apologies for for the naughty reference, but sometimes a joke just has to be told. If removal is necessary, by all means say so).

LOL! I'm cstill laughing at this. :D