Annoying Error message

HeraHera Posts: 1,952

Hi!

I keep recieving this error message whenever I load any Genesis character. It doesn't affect my ability to use Genesis in any way but I've had it with this nonense by now.

It seems to be looking for a file in the DATA and when I search for the file it is there, where it should be, so I cannot understand what the complaint is all about. I've tried to re-install this Sirena (and I can still use Sirena if I like) but it doesn't help. And now I'm wondering what it's all about

Post edited by Hera on

Comments

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 1969

Is this with a an unmodified Gen figure being loaded or is this some legacy figure or scene you built?

If you can verify those two files are in those folders (the path is shown in the error message) see if the files are there, if they're not see if you can search for them and if they are elsewhere on the drive, if so copy them to where the error message want to see them.

If they are there see if they are encrypted files by checking the properties (select icon and right click)

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952
    edited October 2012

oups

Post edited by Hera on
    edited December 1969

No, it happens everytime I load a genesis into a scene, wherever its a new or an old. And these files lie where they are supposed to be and they are not encrypted or anything. I just don't know whats going on here, since I've not loaded sirena, just a regular genesis male.

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 1969

Read the post from CM152335 (sp?)

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/6715/#90694

and try that.

edited December 1969

Tried - it didn't help, still getting the same error message :(